London Calling

Hard egos

I sat in my room with my legs dangling off the bed looking the patterns in the ceiling. I always used to think it was pointless doing it but now I finally found that they had a purpose. I had to get my mind of Zack. It wasn’t like it was bad to think about him, it was the way I was thinking about him.

It was my own fault I shouldn’t have teased him like that, but I wanted to wipe that smug look off his face, he had caught me out. Twice. He knew grinding down on me like that would turn me into a horny teenager. As for saying his name as I came? I didn’t mean to say it, but it just fell out. I had to do something to cover my tracks I just wish I hadn’t done that. It’s not like I wouldn’t love to be with Zack, but I have an image to uphold. Anyway it would tear me apart if anything ever went wrong.

Besides this wasn’t how things were supposed to be going. I meant to be consoling my friend, trying to help him through whatever had been bothering for years. I wasn’t meant to be trying to get into his pants, even if was supposed to be seen as a joke. I told myself that once I got some sleep, I would go back to being the supportive friend. Tonight was just a misjudgment.

The boredom from looking at the ceiling was thankfully slowly sending me to sleep, but when I heard Zack’s door open I sighed, knowing the was no way I was going to get any sleep tonight.

I tried to pretend I had just crashed out on the bed after going to the bathroom, hoping that he would leave it ‘til the morning. My wishes went unanswered as I heard him take a deep breath, walk into the room and proceeded to climb on top of me. I can honestly say I was dumbstruck at that exact moment.

“Zacky for the love of god get off me!” I squeaked while trying to push him off.

“No way it’s either now or never!” He panted while pinning my hands down against the bed.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I wasn’t in the mood for riddles especially since the feel of denim rubbing against my thin boxers was driving me crazy.

“This you blind idiot.” I didn’t even have enough time to get pissed off at Zack calling me an idiot, when his lips made very definite contact with mine. At first, I was stiff and didn’t move, but after a few seconds, I loosened up and let our tongues come into play. When Zacky released my hands from his tight grip, I let one hand slide down his back and left the other to rest on the back of his head.

As soon as I started to feel good about what was happening it suddenly hit like bricks. I was kissing Zack. Could this have been what he has been hiding all this time? No way, we are just friends. Things were getting too far out of hand. I pushed him off as hard as I could, he went flying off the bed and hit the floor with a loud thud.

“Bri that hurt. If you wanted to get me off that badly you could have done it a bit more gently.” He was rubbing his back and I felt bad that I actually hurt him.

“Well it’s kinda hard when you’ve got your tongue down my throat.” I snapped back while offering him a hand to help him up.

“Yes it is…very hard.” He sniggered with hungry eyes as he got up. I looked to where his eyes were now fixed. For the second time tonight, I had a boner because of that damn boy and it was starting to get on my nerves.

“Go to hell, this ain’t ‘cause of you.” Sometimes I wished I could keep my mouth shut.

“Oh really?” He gasped with all the sarcasm in the world. “Well I don’t know who else could have given you that tent. From the way you were kissing me just then, there’s no way anyone else could have been on your mind.” He took off his shirt and I thought he was going to mount me again, but instead he walked out of the room towards the lounge area.

“Fucking ego on you Vengeance!” I barked, as I followed him, not even bothering to try to cover up my arousal.

“Well what do expect? After everything that’s gone on tonight, who else is going to be on your mind? And you sure as hell didn’t have boner when I got to your room, so please tell me who else got you all hot and bothered while I was on top of you?” I watched as he undid his jeans and pulled them off, desperately trying to keep his balance and almost falling over in the process. I held back the laughter at his cute display of clumsiness and went back to being semi pissed off at him.

“Why the hell are you stripping?” It wasn’t really relevant to the argument but I actually wanted to know.

“I’m hot.”

“Yes you are.” I whispered under my breath without even thinking. I prayed he didn’t hear me.

“I’m glad you think so.” He said with a smirk, as he settled himself on the arm of the couch. I’m not all that religious but if there is a God, she was definitely ignoring me. Yeah you heard me ‘she’, no man can ever be that vindictive.

“I didn’t – I mean – you weren’t supposed to hear that.”

“No shit Sherlock.” At this point, I fought the urge to punch him in the face.

He got up and walked over to me, at this point I was too annoyed, tired and horny to fight whatever he might do. So when grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled me towards the couch I followed without protest.

“What? Not going to try and stop me?” Zacky questioned, truly surprised at my actions.

“No, too tired, too horny.” By now, I was used to saying things that I would regret as soon as I finished saying them, so I decided just to say whatever came to mind, just for the shits and giggles.

“Well then, I’m sure I can sort that out for you.”

Zacky pulled me for a much more dominating kiss than the one before. Before I knew we had fallen back onto the couch, shortly after rolling onto the floor, knocking the coffee table (with the empty bottles scattered on it) flying with a massive crash.

We were lost in the lust that had over taken us, our bodies were intertwined it felt so right. I sunk my teeth back into the place I knew drove Zack crazy, I bit, sucked and kissed his neck leaving writhing under me like a snake. He dug his nails into my back and dragged them down my spine, I almost howled from the sensation of his touch. I didn’t know how he knew that turned me on so much but I was glad he did.
Before I had time to deal with the tingling in my spine, Zack pushed me up and over so that he could climb on top me. His now very prominent erection was grazing along my inner thigh as he planted wet kisses all over my torso. The feeling was driving me crazy I desperately needed some attention in a certain place. Zack knew this and was milking it for it was worth.

“Zee...you fucking tease. Quit it.” I wanted to say more but that was all I could comprehend in my brain at the time.

“So then what do you want?” He asked moving back to kiss me once more.

“You know what.” I grinned before as I slid my hand down into his boxers and grabbed his dick firmly in my hand.

“Ok, ok.” He just about choked out.

I laughed, releasing my grip so he could move back down my body, leaving more kisses on the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told there would be more today =] Although I might not be able to update for a while becuase I'm busy sorting out university stuff. I will do my best though.

Enjoy XD