Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Joanne and Matt's Dinner Date

I didn't want to leave Autumn in the condition she was, but she told me she was fine, and that I should be with Matt. I walked out of the room, and ran straight into Matt. "How's she doing?" he asked.

"Better than what she was before," I sighed. "They probably want to keep her overnight just to make sure she'll be okay. I'm just really worried about her. I mean... It's just really weird that all three of us girls got sick on our first day of being here. I mean, Bekks almost died from suffocation, Autumn got food poisoning, and I got what looked like a deadly skin disease but was just a rash from drinking."

My face burned with embarrassment at the thoughts of last night where Matt washed my naked body, his equally naked body touching mine... The thoughts were just flooding to me like a broken levee from Hurricane Katrina. It overtook me and was rapidly pulling me under, I was drowning in a sea of Matt in the sudsy water, naked and horny.

I shook myself to clear my head. FOCUS!, I thought quickly as Matt stared back at me, also turning a shade of red. "Anyways," I continued. "I don't really want to go back to the hotel just yet. Bekkah's going to stay at the hospital until late, and I don't want to go back to an empty hotel room without one or all of my best friends."

"I understand," said Matt quietly. "Which is why you will be coming over to my house for dinner."

My jaw hit the floor. "What?" I gasped. "Oh my God you can't be serious..."

"Oh I'm serious," said Matt as he took my hand and led me out of the hospital. "We're going now."

We walked down the stairs and out to an awaiting limo. Matt held the door for me, and I scooted inside. He sat next to me, and uncorked a bottle of champagne, and poured it into two glasses, and handed me one. "This should be okay for you," said Matt nervously. "It's not wine..."

I took a small sip, then pulled down the mirror to check my skin. Nothing out of the normal. I shrugged and downed the champagne. "You could have warned me..." I said. "I look like a mess."

Matt bit his lip and slowly started to smile. He handed me a small, paper bag with handles, and I peered inside. Stunned, I pulled out a beautiful red and black dress. "Sorry you'll have to change in the car," said Matt. "Don't worry. I'll close my eyes." He covered his eyes, and I just sat there, looking at him in amazement.

"No, I'll be okay changing in the limo," I said. "What's so bad about seeing me in my bra and panties? You saw me naked, so there's not much to hide anymore..."

Matt turned red, and gulped down the rest of his champagne. I quickly shed my clothes and put on the dress. Damn is it hard to maneuver in a car! "Crap! I need you to zipper me please," I said as I moved my hair out of the way. Matt zippered my dress, and I sighed with relief. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek, and crossed my legs as we pulled up to Matt's house in Leeds.

"Now, just to warn you," said Matt as we walked up the path that led to his house. "I have two brothers: Anthony and Chris. Anthony is six years older than me, and Chris is two years younger than me. Anthony is well... He's the one that likes to pull jokes on me and stuff. He's the funny one..."

"Sounds like my uncle," I said, remembering my Uncle John who liked to tease me and annoy the crap out of me.

"And Chris is the mellow one," continued Matt. "He's really cool and laid back. Oh, and I forgot to mention my parents are kind of strict, so..."

"Don't sweat it, I'll be on my best behavior," I said. "Scout's honor. I used to do Girl Scouts back in the day..."

He smiled at me, and opened the door. I took a deep breath and walked in. His house was very clean and orderly, and I was afraid to touch anything for fear of breaking or getting yelled at. I could hear the sounds and smell of delicious cooking, and Matt walked me into the kitchen, where I met Mrs. Lewis.

She was standing at the stove cooking over a massive pot. She wore a pink apron over her black pants and cream colored blouse. Her hair was tied back in a chic bun, and she was humming to herself. Matt cleared his throat, and she jumped and turned around.

"Hi mum," said Matt. "I'd like you to meet Joanne Crowley. She's-"

"Your new girlfriend," smiled Mrs.Lewis warmly. "Pleasure to meet you dear. Do tell me a little about yourself."

"Well," I said, smiling a little. "I'm 20 years old. I was born in Brooklyn, NY, then moved to New Jersey when I was 5. Then when I turned 13 I moved to Houston, Texas, and have lived there since. My best friend Autumn is the one who won the tickets to come to England, and Bekkah and I came along with her on this trip. And I love England so far. Everything has been so nice."

I hoped Mrs. Lewis wasn't TOO strict. And that she couldn't mind read and see that my first day in England involved a trip to the hospital and a naked tub scene with her son.

"Very interesting," smiled Mrs. Lewis. She turned back to her cooking, and then walked into the hallway and shouted. "ANTHONY, CHRIS!!! COME DOWN HERE! DINNER IS ALMOST READY AND WE HAVE A GUEST!"

I saw Anthony come bounding down the stairs, and he looked exactly like Matt did. My goodness, he was very good looking and tall. "Hello, who do we have here?" said Anthony. Matt turned red.

"Hi, I'm Joanne Crowley," I said. "I'm Matt's-"

"OH!!!!!!!!!" said Anthony as Chris came down the stairs and stood behind his eldest brother. "You're Matty boy's new catch! Ooh you picked a pretty one!" Anthony eyeballed me up and down, and Matt turned redder.

"Thank you," I said, blushing slightly. "I'm guessing you must be Anthony, and you are Chris."

Anthony smiled and then shook my hand, and then pulled me into a hug and dipped me as if we were dancing. Yep, this one was clearly a jokester. He pulled me back up, and let me shake hands with Chris. "It's nice to meet you both. I hope I won't be doing the tango with one of you to the table..."

I spoke too soon. "GREAT IDEA!" shouted Anthony as he moved me into position, and suddenly we were tangoing to the dinner table. I laughed.

"Stop! Let me go!" I laughed as I tried to wriggle out of our intense tango. I looked over at Matt and saw he was shaking his head in disbelief. I sat next to him at the table and whispered. "Don't worry, I'm having a nice time. It's okay, really."

"He's like a wild animal," said Matt quietly.

"So is my sister and my uncle," I whispered. "Really, it's not all that bad."

Mrs. Lewis served us a good helping of pasta with a lovely tomato sauce that tasted even better than it smelled! I was in heaven. "How did you know I love pasta?" I whispered to Matt. "This is all I eat back home!"

"Mum always makes pasta for us," said Matt. "Mostly because Chris really doesn't like authentic British foods."

We ate in silence, and I wondered where Matt's dad was. I was dying to know if he looked more like his father than his mother, because I honestly couldn't see the resemblance to his mother. Sure, they all had her hair color, but that was pretty much it.

The front door opened, and everyone except me said, "Hello dad!" as Mr. Lewis walked into the kitchen.

"Hello," said Mr. Lewis as he put down his briefcase and kissed his wife. "Dinner smells great. AH! And who might this be joining us this evening?"

"Joanne Crowley," I said, shaking his hand. "I'm Matt's girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you," said Mr. Lewis as he tucked in to pasta. Once I finished eating, Matt took my hand and led me on a full tour of the house.

"DON'T FORGET TO LOCK THE DOOR WHEN YOU DO THE NASTY MATTY BOY!" shouted Anthony as we reached the staircase. This time, both Matt and I turned red. I could hear Mrs. Lewis scolding him, and I gave Matt's hand a slight squeeze.

"Boys will be boys," I said. "I'm just glad I'm the eldest, and I only have one sister."

Matt showed me his parent's room, Anthony's messy room, and Chris' neat and organized room. The last door with the (groan) Star Wars poster on it was Matt's. I walked inside, and saw several posters from Order of the Phoenix, Star Wars, and Oaisis, his favorite band. He had a decent bookshelf that took up a quarter of the wall, and in the center of the room, pushed against the wall was a very large bed. I leaned against his dresser, taking in the blue walls and posters. "It's really nice," I smiled as I looked at some of the picture frames nearby. "Aw, this is you?"

I held up a frame with three little boys with a much younger Mrs. Lewis hugging them at the park. "Yes, that one there is me," said Matt blushing.

"Aw what a cutie!" I said, pinching his cheek for effect. "And you still are."

He smiled, and sat down on his bed, patting the space next to him. I walked over, and sat down. Instantly, I felt as if I'd been zapped with some sort of energy, and I stood up and busied myself looking at an old Harry Potter poster. "What's wrong?" he asked as he got up from the bed and put a hand on my shoulder. "Did I do something wrong?"

"It's just really awkward," I sighed. "I mean we don't really know each other too well, and your gigantic bed is kind of like the elephant in the room for me... It's kind of a sex pressure thing for me..."

"I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do," said Matt gently. "That's not me. And I'm not ready for that just yet anyways..."

"Good," I sighed with relief. I turned around, and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, and I smelled his cologne, a very masculine scent that was really turning me on. "You smell so manly."

"Thanks," said Matt, blushing. "And you smell like vanilla. It's my favorite scent. I really like it."

I smiled and blushed. "Joanne?"

"Yes?"

His lips were suddenly on mine as he gently kissed me. My legs went numb as he pulled away slowly, and he caught me just before I hit the floor. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"No," I whispered. "That was so nice. I'd like to do that again."

And this time, I kissed him, and the two of us walked to his bed, not breaking it. The two of us lay on top of the sheets, kissing and cuddling as the sun slowly went down. I closed my eyes, and snuggled closer into Matt's arms as I slowly faded into sleep.