Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Joanne: We Hit The Clubs

My cell phone was buzzing on my night table and I woke with a start. Great, I fell asleep in the middle of reading, and now I just lost my place. I raked my hand through my curly hair and looked at my cell.

Hang out 2-nite?

It was obviously from Matt. I yawned, stretched, and then answered Matt with a definately, and can we do a group hangout?

Luv 2. G2 text the others was his reply. I got up and applied some black eyeliner, gold eyeshadow, and a pretty pink lipgloss on my lips. I looked at the clock, and nearly died. It was 3 in the afternoon. I knocked on Bekkah's door, and heard a moan. "I hope James isn't in there!" I yelled, trying to be funny.

"I'm trying to sleep ho bag," groaned Bekkah. I barged into her room and jumped on top of her.

"I know he's here!" I cried. "Where's James?!"

"He's at his house," groaned Bekkah. "Holy shit it's 3?!"

"Had a long night I'm guessing?" I asked, waggling my eyebrows suggestively. Just then Autumn burst in.

"BEKKAH!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she jumped on top of me and Bekks. I screamed and laughed as I rolled over and fell to the floor. "So, tell us how was your date?"

Both of us were grinning like fiends. "Well, I don't kiss and tell," said Bekkah.

"THEY KISSED!" the two of us squealed. "OH MY GOD!"

Bekkah blushed. "Maybe we did, maybe we didn't..."

"I bet she rocked his world," said Autumn with a grin.

"I bet she did it all night long," I laughed as I grinded my hips against Autumn's in a mock immitation. "Oh James! Smack my ass harder! Yes!!!!! I like it rough baby!!!"

Autumn and Bekkah laughed, and Bekkah threw her pillow at me. I got up and grabbed a sandwich that was in the mini fridge. "Hey, if you are going to abuse me, then I won't tell either of you about..." I trailed off, and took a bite of my sandwich.

"Hey!" said Autumn. "I didn't abuse you! Tell me!"

"Tell me please!" said Bekkah as she jumped up and down on her bed.

"Well..." I said. "Okay. Matt is making plans for us all to hang out tonight!"

"Awesome!" said Bekkah and Autumn.

"But where are we going?" asked Autumn. All of a sudden my cell began to vibrate.

"Matt's text says we are going to the Metro," I said. "What the hell is the Metro?"

"Maybe it's a kinky place," said Bekkah as she began to put on some makeup. "Like for British people..."

Autumn laughed. "I bet it's a train station. Sounds like it."

"Well, he's picking us all up at 6 to go there," I said. "And now it's 3:30. I'm going to go find a cute outfit..."

"For your LOVER BOY!!!!!!!!!!" said Autumn and Bekkah together.

"Oh shut up," I said as I went back to my room. I rummaged through my clothes, digging for a hot outfit, and I finally decided on a black halter top and a short denim skirt with a black silver studded belt. I twirled around, and Bekkah and Autumn walked into my room.

"Sex on a stick..." said Autumn shaking her head. "That is what you look like. Go put on some killer black heels and you will be fighting Matt off of you!"

I smiled at Autumn. "You look beautiful bitch," I said as I hugged her. She wore a red low cut top with jeans and matching red heels. "Lady in Red I see? Sexy mama!!!!!"

Bekkah laughed, and I looked at her outfit. Of course, her boobs were on full display in a very snug short black dress with red lace. "I smell a sex bomb," I said as I hugged Bekkah. "Wow, when James sees you... The sex bomb will go off, and Autie, me and our dates will have to switch cars."

Bekkah beamed. "I look that hot?" she asked, looking into the mirror. All three of us looked at ourselves in the mirror. We looked like some badass sexy chicks ready for fun.

Six o'clock came, and we walked down stairs, and looked for the limo. We squealed as we found it, and Matt, Tom, and James got out and gave us all hugs. "Wow, you three look amazing!" said the boys.

"Thanks," the three of us said, blushing. Matt took my hand, and I kissed him gently.

"I trust you three are ready for fun?" asked James as he hugged Bekkah.

"Fun is my middle name," said Autumn as she kissed Tom.

“I’m so ready,” I said, smirking at Matt. We all piled into the limo, and took off for the Metro. We arrived there after a few minutes, and Tom helped each of the girls out from the car.

“Thank you Thomas,” said James, who got out after Bekkah. “What a gentleman for helping me out of the car.”

Bekkah nearly peed herself with laughter, and Autie and I stifled back our giggles. We had to look serious to get into this club. The six of us walked up to the red rope, and were waved in by a very tall man wearing gold chains and a guido looking outfit. The atmosphere was romantic, but at the same time, it was a club scene. There were several tables and chairs for those who wanted a nice romantic dinner, and then a large dance floor off to the side for those who came to party. The lights were dimmed, the room painted a midnight blue black with white, bright specks for lights. The walls had been painted a sort of New York City theme, with tall buildings and skyscrapers, all of them lit up.

“This is amazing,” I said as we were seated at a table for six. “Now, the only thing that would make the rest of my night would be if they had-”

“BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!” squealed Bekkah.

“NO WAY!” said Autumn and I in unison. I flipped through the menu, and sure enough, they had burgers.

“Well, I know what I’m getting,” I said as I closed the menu. All of a sudden, Bad Romance began to play in the club. “Order for me, James, I’m going to go hit the dance floor!”

Autumn and Bekkah told their orders to James, and quickly followed me to the dance floor. I sang as I moved my hips seductively along with Autumn and Bekkah. I flicked my hair and turned, and saw Matt. He was drool city, staring at me like I was the hottest thing he’d ever seen, and deep down inside me, I was just ready to pounce on top of him that second.

“Want to dance?” asked Matt in a loud voice, trying to speak over the loud music. I nodded, and locked eyes with him. I put my hands over my head and moved my reasonably sized ass, shaking what mama gave me. I grinned when Matt grinded up against me from behind, and I could feel his member harden in satisfaction.

“I want your bad romance,” I whispered in his ear when the song ended. Matt inhaled sharply, then smirked at me.

“You already have it, Joanne,” said Matt as he pushed a stray curl away from my face. His touch was like electricity and heat, igniting a warm sensation that went from my face down to my toes. I began to blush, and looked down at my feet.

“OI!” said Tom and James as they walked towards the dance floor. “Why’d you girls leave us to order? We wanted to have a dance too!”

“Can’t us girls have a little fun?” said Autumn as she linked arms with me and Bekkah. “We are three hot, badass, chicks from the States who came here on a free ticket. I think we deserve to party it up.”

Suddenly Temperature by Sean Paul came blaring on, and Tom and James began to dance with Autumn and Bekkah. I laughed as Tom took off his jacket and loosened his tie and began to grind with Autumn. They looked like the perfect pair, although in appearances they were the exact opposites of each other. She was the mysterious, raven haired beauty, he was the blond pretty boy. But they looked so good together that everyone had to stop and stare and be jealous.

Bekkah and James were really sexing the place up. I mean really, you’d have thought they were having sex in the middle of the dance floor by the way they were dancing. But I shrugged it off, and decided to go back to the table with Matt to get a drink. I sipped my diet Pepsi with lemon while Matt drank his Guinness. “Why won’t you drink?” asked Matt.

“I’m not able to,” I said quietly. “I’m only 20 years old, same as you.”

“Well, here in England you’re legal at 18, so have one!” said Matt.

“Nah, I’d better not,” I said. “And don’t go telling the girls that either. They should wait like me to drink. I mean, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal to wait…”

“You’ve never had any alcohol before?” asked Matt.

“Well…” I began. “I have had some, but I’ve never gotten smashed. I don’t like it all too much, I just don’t like the taste. I’d rather have this.” I sipped my Pepsi and smiled.

“You are one of a kind,” said Matt. “You never even caved in to peer pressure? Like not once?”

I bit my lip as I began to remember my senior year of high school.

“Come on, Joanne,” said Amy. “You and the other girls can sleep over my house and we’ll get hammered and have a blast!”

“I don’t know,” I said hesitantly. “I have work the next day at 7 am…”

“Come on, when are you ever going to lighten up and have fun?!” said Lara. “God, quit being such a tight wadded goody-goody and cut loose!”

“Yeah, we’ll have a blast making Amy do all sorts of drunken things,” said Cara. “Maybe we’ll make her dance like an idiot.”

“She already does that sober,” I said dryly.

“Hey!” said Amy.

“Well, are you going to come?” asked Lara.

My mother’s voice rang clearly and loudly in my head. ‘DON’T DO IT! DON’T DO IT!’ And it didn’t take long for me to follow my conscience. “Sorry, I can’t. I have work early…”

That night I went to bed, angry at the fact that I couldn’t go to Amy’s stupid party. Why the hell was her mother so stupid enough to let her drink in the house? Why did my mother always have to be so fucking strict with the no alcohol until you’re of age rule?

Buzz… buzz… buzz…

My cell phone was vibrating on my nightstand. I looked at my alarm clock. It read quarter to two. “Hello?” I answered tiredly.

I couldn’t make out words, but I could make out the voices and laughter in the background. Before another sound was uttered, I hung up the phone, shut it off, and went to sleep. Amy, Lara, and Cara had decided to drunk dial my cell phone for kicks.


“No, I didn’t,” I said. “And thank God I didn’t. I don’t want to be labeled as a drunk or a sloppy mess. I want people to see me for what I really am. Most people just… don’t. They just see a stuck up bitch who thinks she knows everything…”

“I don’t see that in you,” said Matt as he took my hand. I shivered as his warm hand began to caress mine gently. “I see this beautiful, intelligent, caring girl who’d do anything for her friends. I see a girl that I could probably spend the rest of my life with.”

My heart began to race and I began to breathe heavily. “You-you mean that?” I asked breathlessly. He leaned in and kissed me, and I felt the club spin around, faster and faster. All I could see was Matt. Round and round the club went until-

“Well look at the horny couple!” said James, and Matt and I shot apart and began to look around, seeming as if we weren’t just in a hot and heavy make out session. Autumn and Bekkah appeared too, and just as our orders began to be served. “God, get a room you two. You go at it like bunnies!”

“Hey, bunnies are cute!” said Autumn, defending me like always. “And I bet bunny sex is really sweet and innocent.”

“PFT!” said Bekkah. “Have you ever seen what bunny sex is like?” Bekkah began to air hump James as fast as she could. “That’s how bunnies do it. They fuck each other as fast as they can go.”

I turned red as a tomato, and covered my eyes while James chuckled. “Woo Bekkah if you can do that again in the bedroom I am so set for life!”

I ate my burger and fries, staring at my plate and avoided looking at anyone. I felt a bit uncomfortable because out of the three of us, I was the most sexually inactive of the group, and the groups and the world’s biggest prude. I hated talking about sexual activities, and hated listening to it even more. I just felt very uncomfortable.

Once I finished my dinner, I got up and walked to the dance floor. Nothing good was playing, so I went to the DJ and asked him to play a Mamma Mia song for Autumn. He smiled at me and said he would, and I tipped him a dollar for his troubles.

Once Dancing Queen came on, I could hear Autumn scream and then race to the dance floor to find me. “I know you did this!” said Autumn as she hugged me. “Our favorite song!”

We danced together, me and my awkward disco dancing skills and all, and soon the others joined in. The next few songs we danced to I had no idea what they were, but Matt seemed pretty into it, so I just played it by ear. I looked around for a clock, and when I couldn’t find one, I whipped out my cell. “MIDNIGHT!?” I shrieked. “Lordy, I’ve been a bad girl…”

“Ha, that’s a laugh,” said Bekkah. “I’m the baddest girl here.”

“I think we should go,” I said, being the reasonable mature adult. “It’s late, and in a few days we’ll be leaving to go back home again…”

“Do we have to?” moaned Autumn and Bekkah.

“Well, I guess you two shouldn’t on my behalf,” I said. “But don’t stay out too late! Don’t come banging into the hotel at 5 am all partied out.”

“We won’t!” promised Autumn and Bekkah.

“Matt, could you please drive me back to the hotel?” I asked.

“Would you rather spend the night at my house?” he asked, eyebrow raised. I thought about it for a minute, and then shrugged. What the hell?

We left the club in the limo, and took off for Matt’s house. “I sure hope Anthony doesn’t bother us,” I scowled, remembering how he was so disgustingly perverted and weird.

“He’s off with mum, dad, and Chris at an event in York,” said Matt. “We’ve got the whole house to ourselves…”

I gulped and began to sweat. Oh good golly gumdrops… Oh good golly gummy drops…

“Can I have some champagne?” I asked as Matt began to open a bottle. He poured me a glass and I gulped it down fast.

We arrived at his house faster than I’d hoped, and he opened the door for me. The house was dark and quiet, and Matt began to flick on the lights. “Come, let’s go to my room,” said Matt gently as he took my hand and walked upstairs.

“I-I have something to s-say,” I stammered, biting my lip. “I-I’m terrified…”

“I am too…” said Matt softly. “But I don’t want to pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Do you want to?”

“I do… I’m just…” I trailed off.

Matt took me in his arms and began to kiss my neck. I bit my lip in pleasure as his kisses led a trail south to the tops of my breasts. I smiled and moaned softly, stroking his hair as he kissed me. “I’m not going to hurt you,” said Matt. “I will go slow for you if you want.”

I nodded, and took his shirt off, feeling his chiseled stomach. I raised my hands up, and let him take off my halter top. I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor, along with my panties, and stood there in front of him while he unzipped his pants. I walked over to his bed and lay down, and Matt soon followed. We got under the covers, and Matt got on top of me, kissing me intensely. I felt his hand move lower until he reached my wetness, and he gently began to finger me. I could feel he was holding back, wanting to please me to orgasm, but afraid he’d hurt me at the same time. I grabbed his throbbing hardness, and began to play with him. Both of us began to moan softly, and when I couldn’t take it any longer, I rolled on top of him. I gently guided him into me, and began to pump him in and out of me. His hands were on my hips, guiding me in to ecstasy and pleasure. I began to pump faster and deeper, and our moaning grew louder and louder. I could feel the bed sheets get wetter and wetter as we continued, Matt now on top of me in missionary. Now he was no longer holding back, and I began to scream his name, a mixture of pain and pleasure began to overwhelm me, and I never thought it would end. With one final deep thrust, I could feel him release inside me before he collapsed beside me, panting and sweating.

I looked at him, trying also to catch my breath. Was this real? Did I really just have sex with Matthew Lewis? I kissed his soft and warm lips, and he put his arms around me. No, this was no dream. This was the real deal. And I was more than okay with that.