Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Bekkah: Forcing Illegal Activities Upon Movie Stars

“Do you really think we should do this?” I snorted, turning back to the boys, trying to figure out which one had said that.

“What are you talking about? Of course we should be doing this! We need to do things while we’re still pretty and young so we have no regrets when we’re wrinkly and fat later on.” Autumn flailed her arms above her head.

“Us pretty girls aren’t the ones getting fat though,” I giggled as I yanked my heels off. Even though they were a shiny metallic orange – something like that is not seen everywhere kiddies – I chucked them onto the concrete. The boys groaned and tried to unlock the door to the gate they were still stuck behind. Autumn and I rolled our eyes at how they refused to simply jump over the gate, but they were British boys. We couldn’t expect much from them. Giggle.

Autumn was already slipping out of her jeans and hanging them on the gate when the boys finally figured out the lock. “Since it’s plain to see that we can’t change your minds, may I just ask why?” James sighed before my dress was thrown at his face, leaving me clad in only a bra and panties.

“Um, hello, it’s fun! Don’t you British guys do this?” I skipped over to Autie – who had stripped down like me – and linked arms. Not caring that the boys were still close, we jumped into the dark pool together and created a big splash, which hit them.

When we re-surfaced, Tom was using his shirt to wipe off the water. “We have fun, but we never, oh, sneak into a private pool, which is illegal, and possibly get arrested for trespassing.” Autumn huffed as she pushed up against the pool’s edge and ran full speed at Tom, successfully knocking him down.

“Well now you will see how we Americans have fun.” With a feral grin, she already ripped off his shirt and was working on his pants so she could throw him in. Instead of saying something sexual, I focused my attention on James. I was never one to use force on my boys, but rather my words. Hehehe.

“James…” I drawled out, tapping my fingers on the poolside. He visibly stiffened and I gave a low chuckle. “C’mon, babe, just strip to your boxers so you can join me…”

“Fight it!” Tom screamed before Autie locked their lips both to shut him up and for the pleasure. His pants were pooling at his ankles and he was trying to tell a full-clothed James to fight it…smart.

“You don’t want to fight it…don’t you?” I tilted my head to the side and moved my hands to the back of my bra. “Because you know we can have some fun, like what happened in the movies on our date last night, right…?” I winked and while I wasn’t that good at seduction – Autie was a master at it – I could make men drop to their knees.

And James proved that I still could. Soon his lovely black button-up and faded jeans were discarded as he jumped in next to me. I gave him a sly smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist. Memories of last night flashed through my mind and I ultimately decided that hot sex in a movie theatre is one of the best places to have, well, hot sex.

Before we did anything, Autumn had pushed Tom into the pool – almost falling on top of us – and she stood at the edge in a dominatrix-esque pose.

“While I wouldn’t normally interrupt you too, I don’t want to be in the same pool as you two when you’re fucking each other like bunnies…which apparently have good sex. SO let’s do what we came here for – TO HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN!” With that, she jumped on top of Tom and declared a chicken war.

So after the game of chicken, which I lost due to Autie’s sharp-ass nails clawing at my face – um, bitch, it needs to remain beautifully intact thank you very much – and my terrible balance even with James holding me, we pretty much did whatever the hell we wanted until the boys saw English police cars not too far away from us. They yanked us out silently and we grabbed whatever articles of clothing we saw and ran out the gate before they neared the pool.

I cursed as very unpleasant objects dug into my feet – even before we ran into a patch of shattered glass – and we were able to call the limo driver. We all spilled onto the plush seats and let out sighs of relief.

“Now that was some fun shit,” Autie and I breathed as we were both lying on the seats and the boys had been pushed onto the floor.

“Never again,” James groaned, rubbing his head. I pouted.

“Party pooper,” Autumn whined and soon after we arrived back at the hotel. We sorted out what clothes belonged to who and we left. I stared dejectedly at the broken heel of my metallic orange stilettos as we walked across the hotel lobby, still soaking wet in our panties.

“Joanne would kill us if she saw us like this,” Autie snickered, giving the cute guys winks.

“And she’d kill us if she knew we almost got arrested,” Before I stepped into the elevator, she pulled me back and pointed down the hallway. I almost fainted. They had a Starbucks! We both began to drool as we sprinted over there. I ordered an amazing Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino and sipped it lovingly. Autie was almost cuddling her Carmel Frappuccino and bit me when I asked for a sip.

“I just realized something…” She said after a long sip of her frap, “why did we get these when it’s about four in the morning?” I looked up to the clock to verify and I let out a giggle.

“Because they’re delicious and so we can have more fun…?” I explained and suggested at the same time. The feral grin that was all-too-well-known on her face sort of scared me.

“Good!” I giggled at her trouble-making tone as she linked arms with me and pulled me away to the elevator to put on some clothes – because we were freezing – and make some mischief and possibly do more illegal activities.
♠ ♠ ♠
DOUBLE CHOCOLATY CHIP & CARMEL FRAPS ARE AMAZING!
LESSTHANTHREE
(: