Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Bekkah: James and the Crazy One

My heart stopped when I heard that voice. It was James Phelps, the man who played my favorite Weasley in Harry Potter. My cheeks flushed and I quickly stuffed a few of my things back in my suitcase – as there was no way someone like James was going to catch a glance of my bras and panties on my bed – and rushed to the door as the hot mess I was.

I opened the door, my body trembling as I did. I really hoped it didn’t show... I silently cursed my natural shyness, mentally sighing at the fact that my revealing outfit didnot help with that. “Are you Rebecca Whitney?” He asked and my heart skipped a beat at how he said my name, trying to push all thoughts from my mind. I was just naturally a pervert with disgusting thoughts, that’s all.

“Oh yeah, and just call me Bekkah.” I smiled, cursing my giddy tone. He gave me a slightly weird look and I cursed myself. Damn it Bekkah, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I mentally screamed at myself before I stepped back.

“Damn, sorry about that. Short attention span. Come in and sorry about the mess…” I apologized before I tripped on something and fell backwards, closing my eyes as I expected my back to collide with the carpet…but it didn’t. I snapped my eyes open, staring right into the eyes of James. I blinked and I could feel my cheeks burn up upon realizing how close our faces were.

“Are you okay?” He asked me with slight concern and I nodded. “Yeah, I’m good, thanks.” I said in between breaths. He let me stand on my feet before I gave a fake shiver. “Cold…” I muttered in a hopefully-convincing manner before I pulled a hoodie to cover up my skin-tight black tank top. Though it could do nothing to hide my green and black plaid super-short skirt…it was better than nothing. And yes I am aware I dress like a whore, stop reminding me damn it! I sighed again at myself as I always had these inner-battles.

“Why is that on the floor?” James asked with amusement, looking down to the cardboard – and oh-so-gorgeous – cut out of himself on the floor. I cleared my throat, hoping I wouldn’t start blushing again.

“I kinda…attacked it when I saw it…” I muttered, scratching the back of my neck guiltily. It was extremely embarrassing to let a totally hot – and amazing, and gorgeous, and, fuck there I go again! – actor know that you tackled a cardboard of him to the ground in your hotel room. Nice one Bekkah.

He laughed and I practically melted into a puddle at the sound of it. My heart also wrenched at that sound. It’s just…I just haven’t had a boyfriend in awhile. I thought the one-night stands and fooling around I did would fill the void until someone actually liked me for me and not my body…and James just reminded me with that glorious laugh that I wanted a boyfriend, not a boy-toy.

“You’re that clumsy as to trip…on a piece of cardboard?” He smirked and I cursed my overly-active hormones. Why did he have to be so amazing?

“Oh please, that’s nothing compared to my other clumsy adventures. I’m so amazing that I can trip on a pebble…and on air!” I laughed, having no problem making fun of myself. Besides, how can you live a happy life if you can’t laugh at yourself? People say its okay once in awhile…but I just do it too much, in their standards at least.

“Is it normal to be making fun of yourself?” He asked in a semi-serious tone and I smiled, hoping to somehow magically dazzle him with it. Aha, I wish.

“For me? Definitely. I do it often, actually. Besides, is there really a reason why someone can’t laugh at themselves?” I voiced my thoughts from a moment ago, somehow expecting him to be like Fred Weasley.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments I spoke up, surprisingly. “How different are you from your character, Fred? Just wondering, is all.” I asked, purely curious. I grabbed my nearest notebook and covered my legs with it as I sat down, suddenly feeling extremely naked in his presence.

“I’m a bit more tolerant than Fred…well, with that whole Umbridge ordeal-” I almost laughed as I cut him off, “Don’t you mean Umbitch?” He raised an eyebrow at me and I smiled again. “That’s what Autumn, Joanne, and I call her!” I giggled out, gripping the hem of my skirt in attempts not to attack him and not the cardboard cutout.

He laughed again and this time was – thankfully, yet unthankfully – short-lived as he went back to talking. “The Umbitch ordeal, I wouldn’t have acted out against her. Instead, I would’ve waited for it to pass. And like Fred, I love to make people laugh.” And I love to laugh… My mind spoke again with a hopeful tone. I gritted my teeth before responding.

“That’s pretty cool,” I answered lamely as he sat in a chair off to the side. “And I’m sorry I’m not that exciting. I’m more of a listener than a talker.” I apologized with a soft smile, pulling my loose hair up. It was in that annoying stage that it was in most of the time – wavy yet not wavy, and super frizzy with random flat pieces and a huge bump at the back of my head – and no matter how many times I ran my fingers through it, it didn’t help.

“Well I like to talk.” James lightly laughed before giving me a sincere smile. “I think we’ll become good friends.” My heart skipped a beat, in both a good way and a bad way. He thought of me in his future, James Phelps’ future DAMN IT!!!, but it was only as a friend… I shuddered, god how I hated that word.

“Me too…” I put on a fake smile, one that I was so used to using. With a far-off expression, James looked to the doors leading to the others’ rooms. “I hope they’re getting along…” I nodded miserably, wanting to curl up in a corner. I knew I would come off as a whore and up until this point I really didn’t care, as I was always liked for who I was and not my appearance but now…now I just regretted it all. A small tear pricked the corner of my eyes and James just had to catch it. Perfect.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, starting to stand up. I put out a hand to stop him, as well as another fake smile. “Oh it’s nothing.” I assured him, “Just thinking about stuff. Don’t worry about it.” He nodded and sat back down. I sat up to get the room service menu and as I was making my way to get the menu…I tripped and fell. Rubbing my sore head, I looked up to a laughing James. The tears tried to come again, but I pushed them back. He offered me a hand and I took it.

As I stood up, he put his hand on my head. “You okay?” He asked, looking directly into my eyes, which I assumed were a steely-blue, as my eyes tend to change shades. Autumn had once told me that when I’m horny my eyes turn to a steel-blue…and that’s when my cheeks tinted pink.

Oh fuck, I’m a hopeless mess, aren’t I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Bekkah here (:
And just to let you all know, this is pretty much me XD
Everything I did is pretty much what I would do and no, I'm not a whore like I am in here. I can just see it happening though, hahaha.
ANYWAYS! I hope you all enjoy this story (:
(Oh and you all know Bekkah is your fave character...>=] haha kidding...ish...XD)