Status: Read Orihime himex3's story to read Abbigail's look on things (:

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter Five

Louise had her trunk packed, and ready to go the morning that the Hogwarts Express was scheduled to take them back to the London train station to meet parents and go home for Christmas. All the Gryffindor’s that were going home for Christmas were making their way out of the Common room. Louise was one of the last people out of the room, and was suppose to meet Oliver outside the Great Hall on her way out. Louise made her way to the Great Hall and met up with Oliver a few minutes later. “Hey Oliver,” Louise said as she adjusted the grey knit hat on her head.

“Hey Louise,” Oliver smiled. “Ready to get going?”

“Yes I am.” Louise smiled, as her and Oliver took their trunks outside. It wasn’t as cold as December would usually be, there wasn’t much snow on the ground, and for the time being Louise was happy with that. There was a throng of people making their way to the train, most of them first years that couldn’t wait to make it home. “I love going home for the holidays.” Louise smiled as she looked at the trees that had snow on them.

“I’m sure you would. Christmas is your favorite holiday.” Oliver smiled. They had reached the plat form, where the train would meet up with the students. First years were eagerly waiting for the train to arrive to take them back home. Oliver and Louise stood behind them.

“It’s cold out here.” Louise mumbled as she pulled her dress down a little bit more. “I should have worn pants.” Oliver laughed as he watched Louise fidget with her dress.

“Here,” Oliver said, as he took his jacket off. “Use my jacket.” He placed the jacket over her shoulders. “Hopefully that will help.”

“Thanks Oliver.” Louise smiled.

Laughing and giggling came from a few feet away from them. Louise turned her head to the side, to see Fred and Abbigail laughing about something with George bringing up the rear. Louise looked confused at the picture, since it was usually all three of them laughing together, not one behind.

“What’s wrong?” Oliver asked, looking at Louise.

“Huh? Oh it’s nothing.” She smiled. “Look then trains coming!” Louise grabbed her trunk and cage with her owl in it, and made her way through by the first years that were in the front. Oliver followed closely behind her.

After the commotion of first years getting on the train, putting things away and finding a place to sit, Louise was getting pretty anxious to get home. Louise and Oliver were sitting next to each other. “Let me see your hand.” Louise said, taking his right hand in her left. “God Oliver,” She laughed. “Your hands are so much bigger than mine!”

“Well duh.”

“Do you mind if we sit here?” Abbigail asked. “All the others are full.”

Louise looked at Oliver and then looked at Fred. “Sure.” Fred, Abbigail and George walked in and took a seat opposite Louise and Oliver. “So what are you doing for Christmas, Oliver?” Louise asked.

“We usually stay home for the holidays, family comes and visits us.” He smiled. “What about you?”

“Well we usually stay home till Christmas, and then on Christmas we go to the Weasley’s.” Louise smiled, playing with Oliver’s fingers.

A few hours went by with no talking. Abbigail and George weren’t smiling at each other, they weren’t talking. She had her head on Fred’s shoulder, and she was gripping his arm, he was sighing. Anyone with eyes could see that he was getting jealous.

“Hey Louise…could I talk to you?” Fred asked.

“Sure.” Louise said, letting go of Oliver’s hand.

Her and Fred walked out of the compartment and shut the door behind them. She followed Fred down to the end of the Gryffindor section of the train. The both of them stood there looking at each other for a few minutes. “So what was it you wanted to talk about?” Louise asked, looking up at Fred.

Fred took a deep breath before opening his mouth to talk. “Louise…what I said before about caring about you, is true.” He took another breath avoiding her gaze. “I wasn’t lying, I could never lie to you…in fact I would never lie to you.”

Louise looked at the floor as Fred finished. “Look Fred, I’d love to believe that. I really would, but ever since Abbigail came, you and George haven’t even talked to me. Everything was about Abbigail.” She sighed. “And that’s all fine and good, she was new you wanted to help her. But Fred you two completely ignored me, there wasn’t even a ‘good morning’, nothing, that hurt Fred.” Louise looked up at him. “If you really care about me, then prove it, do something to gain my trust in you back, because right now, you don’t have any.” She took another breath before walking away. “Don’t disappoint me Fred.”

--

After a few hours, then students had arrived at the London train station. Louise and Oliver said their goodbyes as they parted ways. Abbigail’s parents were waiting close to the exit so she would have an easy time finding them. She said her goodbyes to Fred and George as Louise passed by. When Abbigail was finally with her parents the twins followed a few feet behind Louise as she walked over to her parents.

Louise smiled as her parents came into view; her mother and father were standing side by side, waiting for her to come. She quickened her pace, all she did was want to get home, and sleep in her own bed. The Weasley’s were standing right next to her parents; they had been waiting for their children too.

“Mom, Dad I’ve missed you!” Louise exclaimed as she placed her things down and hugged both of her parents. “How’ve you been?”

“We’ve been good dear, what about you?” Her mother said, as she placed her arm around her daughters shoulder. Her father took her trunk and cage and turned around to Arthur.

“We’ll see you in a couple of days.” Her father’s deep voice said. “Goodbye Arthur.”

“Goodbye Nicholas.”

“And don’t forget that, the Haywood’s are coming over as well.” Mrs. Weasley said.

Louise sighed as and her family left the train station and headed home.

At her house, the first thing Louise did was run up to her room and threw herself on her bed. She only wanted to fall asleep knowing no one could do anything. Quickly she took her boots off and fell asleep in her bed.

Louise spent the next few days getting ready for Christmas and spending time with her parents when they weren’t at work. She learned that her sister was pregnant with her first child, and she was getting married. Louise was happy for them. She also learned that Abbigail’s parents worked with hers.

“Dear are you all ready?” Her mother called up to Louise, as she fixed her gray scarf. “We’ll be leaving as soon as you’re done.”

“Give me one second!” Louise called down to her mother. Louise finished curling her hair, she put the curling iron down on the table shut it off and slide her feet into her black flats before putting on her black jacket, and she fixed her purple dress then headed downstairs. “All set…where’s daddy?”

“Your father left ahead of us, let’s go.” Her mother said. Louise nodded and walked over to her mother, and grabbed her arm. “Ready?” Louise nodded again, and her and her mother appeared in front of the Weasley home.

Louise followed her mother to the front door. Mrs. Weasley had the door open before we could even knock. “Happy Christmas, Mary, Louise.” Mrs. Weasley said as she hugged the both of us. “Everyone else is in the living room.”

Louise walked into the Weasley’s living room, to find Fred and George on the couch, her father and Arthur were talking on the chairs and her mother and Mrs. Weasley were still in the kitchen. “Happy Christmas!” Louise announced as she walked into the room.

“Happy Christmas,” George yelled.

“You…uh…look really…nice.” Fred said, as she made room in between him and George. “Want to sit down?”

Louise was shocked, but she didn’t show it, instead she nodded and sat in between the twins. “Thank you Fred, you look pretty nice yourself.”

“What?” George exclaimed. “Don’t you think I look good?”

“Of course George, you look nice as well!” Louise laughed.

“Thank you.”

“Oh well, you’re welcome.” Louise shook her head. “Your eye doesn’t look that bad, Fred. I thought it would be worse than it is.”

“Well you know me…” Fred laughed.

“He’s a trooper.” George laughed.

“….You know what I just realized?” George asked.

“What did you just realize?” Louise asked, as she rested her head on Fred’s shoulder.

“This is the first time in a long time that it’s just been us.”

“That’s very true.” Fred commented. “We need to work on that.”

“You guys are telling me.” Louise laughed.

Arthur and Louise’s father has left into the kitchen to give the kids some space. There was voices coming from the kitchen, two new voices were heard.

“Who’s that?” Fred asked.

“Must be Abbie and her family, Mum said they were coming…” George mumbled. “I’ll be up in our room.” George left to go upstairs.

“What’s up with him?” Louise asked.

“Don’t know.” Fred sighed, as he got up. “Coming?”

Louise got up and followed him into the Kitchen. It was Abbigail and her father, she looked upset and her father did too. She was playing with the buttons of her black coat, as her father was talking to the other adults. “Hey Abbie.” Fred spoke up, he motioned her to follow him and Louise into the living room. She walked around the adults and into the living room looking at the ground the whole time.

“Happy Christmas, Abbie.” Louise smiled. Abbigail looked up, she was defiantly upset, but she also looked shocked.

“You too.” Abbigail mumbled as she sat down on one of the chairs.

“She looks upset.” Louise whispered in Fred’s ear. “Maybe you should talk to her.”

“Wait a second…George left when she came…what if it was something between her and George.” He whispered back.”

Louise nodded her head, and sat back on the couch, with her hands in her lap.

Fred looked at Abbie, she was still looking at the ground, and he looked over at Louise, sitting next to him. What was he going to do? He’d know Louise since last year, but it felt as though he’d known her forever, this was his one chance to win her trust back. But Abbie was like his younger sister, she was clearly upset, and he didn’t know why, but he didn’t know if he was going to try and find out or not. But who was Fred going to go with, Louise or Abbie?

“I’ll be right back.” Fred said as he got off the couch and walked up the stairs and into his bedroom.

“So how’ve you been?” Louise asked Abbigail.

“O-okay, I guess.” She mumbled, sitting back in the chair.

“That’s good, happy you’re back at home?”

“Not really.”

“Ohhh.” Louise said, looking up the stairs, not knowing what to say.

A couple minutes later both twins came down the stairs. Fred held a small box in his hand as he came down the stairs and into the living room, and sat back down next to Louise. George followed his brother and say down next to Louise on the couch.

“Hello Abbie.” George said.

“Hi.”

“This is for you…Happy Christmas.” Fred said to Louise, handing her the box.

Louise took the box from Fred; she unwrapped the paper around the box, and opened it up. Inside the box was a silver ring that went into the shape of a heart in the front, it was very simple, but that’s what she liked. A small smile grew on her lips. “Fred…this is beautiful.”

Abbigail look over at Fred and Louise, she saw how happy they were, when it was just the two of them. Then she looked over at George, he looked like he felt out to place, he hadn’t even seemed happy to see her. She wondered why that was, he was the one that kissed her, and shouldn’t she be the one in the awkward situation? She couldn’t help but feel a little jealous of Louise at the moment.

“Hey Fred…could I talk to you for a minute?” Abbigail asked.

“Sure.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Louise's train outfit
Abbie's train outfit

Louise's Christmas Outfit
Abbie's Christmas Outfit

Okay so this took me forever to write.
I could not think of anything at all.
Hopefully you all like it.

Comments make me wanna update.

xoxo