Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

What if he want's more?

Snape was in the middle of a lecture when something started poking at my hand. I looked down to see a little paper man pulling and tugging at my fingers. I glanced at Emily who gave me a thumbs up and big smile. I rolled my eyes and crushed the little man with my hand, he kicked a bit giving my palm paper cuts, but soon enough he stopped. Slowly I pulled my hand off the table and into my lap. When I unfolded the man, there was a drawing of me drooling. Then flashed to a figure which I am guessing is Snape standing with his wand in a superhero pose. I rolled my eyes and stifled a laugh. Pressing my lips together tightly while I began to pocket the drawing, as my hand grazed my trousers a hand caught my wrist and the paper was pulled from my fingers roughly. In panic I glanced to my right to see Snape pocketing Emily’s drawing. She slapped my arm and kicked the stool beneath me. I just kept watching as my lovely teacher walked to his desk. The class began to write down notes of his lecture, all except Emily and me. As Snape pulled open the crumpled paper he watched the doodle play out Emily’s artwork. He glanced up from it and raised his eyebrow at me. I gave him a smirk and started to pretend to do my work.
“Dude, he knows. He knows I know. I don’t want to follow him around!” Emily whispered harshly in my ear.
“Relax; you’re not that great of an artist, that thing look like superman with long hair and a yardstick.” Emily smacked me again and looked toward Snape.
“Thank you very much student of the year, it’s nice to know my work is loved by an artist such as yourself. Now honestly, why would you ever trust hook nose over there, he is so creepy and pale...greasy.” I squeezed my quill tightly in anger and glared at Emily. As I stared her down I felt my quill break in my hand. My attention flicked back to my hand to see ink all over my paper and fingers.
“Smooth.” Emily commented patting my back as Snape looked over at us; he rolled his eyes at my mess and threw a handkerchief at my desk. I began to mop up the ink as Snape announced class was over. Emily and Leigha stayed behind with me, as well as Draco. Emily and I moped up the ink as Draco and Leigha flirted it up.
“Miss Fletcher.” I stared at Emily until Severus spoke again.
“Come. Here.” Slowly I turned around to face him, and just as slow I made my way to his desk.
“Yes?” I asked looking down at my stomach as I felt the butterflies start up frenzy. Snape held up the paper between his index and middle finger. I hesitated taking the drawing, but my shaky fingers soon enough took the stupid note. My fingers grazed his hand, shooting sparks through those stupid butterflies. As I went to pull my hand back, Severus reached out and grabbed my wrist.
“I’d wish to see no more notes in my class.” I nodded quickly, blushing a deep red. Snape let go of my hand allowing me to run out of the classroom leaving my friends and cousin behind. Just as quickly they left the room too. I slid down the wall and stared at Leigha.
“You better fix this.” I snarled watching her face fall.
“Della, I’m sorry, I have no idea what to do.” Leigha apologized crouching down in front of me. I bowed my head into my knees and closed my eyes to stop the tears about to come. Stupid mind making me cry when I’m angry. Emily sat down next to me and hugged me close to her.
“Don’t worry man, we’ll fix this.” I nodded into her chest and wrapped my arms around my friend. Draco looked around at us before speaking.
“What’s going on?” He asked stupidly. We all glared at him and he shut up. Snape walked out of the classroom, he glanced at me before striding down the hall. What the hell am I going to do? Snape thinks I love him.And I do And I don’t. What if it only took a second time for the charm to kick in? What If I end up going down to his room again? My stomach began to do back flips. Most importantly, what if he gets tired of making out?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! I love you guys so much! Thank you for reading! And to XxSynysterxX whose comments make my day :D Please comment or tell Della what she should do! Thank you guys for reading!