Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Give me the cure.

“You shut up and let me do my job!” Emily whispered harshly slapping Leigha in the head with a book. In return Leigha shook the ladder Emily was on, causing her to fall onto me.
“Enough!” I snapped pushing Emily into a shelf.
“We need to do this quickly, Snape should be looking for me!” I looked over my shoulder at the door and then back to Emily. Leigha went back to looking through the books Emily placed on the table next to us, and Emily began to read the articles Leigha thought would be useful. My part was to answer questions and explain symptoms, or rule out what was...well just dumb.
“Found something!” Emily yelled jumping over to me.
“Look!” She beamed pointing to a page in a really beat up book.
“Safeheartous Charm is often used in the case of blind love. The Safeheartous brings deep hidden emotions of trust to the surface and turned it into love. Taking away the need for physical attraction.” I looked over at Leigha then to Emily.
“Good job you found a definition.” I muttered turning around to find another book. What I turned to was much scarier. Professor Snape was entering the library.
“Shit!” I hissed ducking into another shelf.
“Hide the evidence!” Emily panicked pushing books into the shelf randomly. Leigha ran toward Snape, this can’t be good.
“Hey Professor!” She greeted stopping in front of him, Snape nodded to her but kept scanning the library. I crawled into another section and stayed low, while Emily ‘acted natural’.
“I have a question about something.” Snape looked down at her and raised an eyebrow.
“So a friend of mine is an insomniac, and I used a spell to put her to sleep.” Snape cut her off and began to walk away and Leigha wasn’t pleased about it.
“Your ignorance to this spell got you into this situation, you must educate yourself to get out.” He muttered walking down the aisle I was hiding in. I pretended to be looking for a book when he stopped behind me remaining quiet. I tried to ignore him, but ended up turning around. Snape didn’t speak he just watched me. Uncomfortably I started to shift my weight from side to side.
“Hello professor Snape.” I smiled, the butterflies began to kick up and fly around my stomach. Snape nodded at me and stood still with his arms crossed. I looked toward Emily who was holding a book up to me, mouthing “I found it” at me.
“I have to go to the bathroom.” I blurted out looking back to the teacher in front of me.
“Excuse me.” I rushed walking past him quickly, Snape’s hand brushed mine as I passed, causing chills to ripple down my spine. I broke into a run to the bathroom, Leigha right behind me. We both burst into the restroom to see Emily bouncing up and down.
“Found the cure, I found the cure!” She sang opening the book to a page with a recipe.
“This will take a month to make, but after you take this everything will be fine and dandy!” She smiled throwing her arms into the air.
“A month!” Leigha and I shouted in unison.
“Em, I don’t know if you’re aware, we don’t have a month! What if I become Snape’s play toy!” Both of my friends gagged and then laughed.
“She’s right, Emily. Is there an alternative?” Leigha asked jumping onto the ledge of the sink to sit down.
“The only other way is to get Snape to release her with this spell.” Emily explained pointing to the book.
“But that could be far more dangerous and weird.” We all nodded and looked over into the book.
“How do we get all of this?” I asked admiring all the ingredients.
“Uhm, ha. Yeah this is kinda where you come in.” Emily smiled nervously.
“We have everything but two key ingredients.” I looked at Emily suspiciously.
“When Snape falls asleep you have to sneak into his room and find these two vials.” I looked into the book to see two sketchy looking bottles.
“Oh no!” I cried making my way to the door.
“You have to! You’re the only one he won’t ask questions from if he see’s you in his room! Cuddle with him, he falls asleep, find the potions and come upstairs.” Emily argued
“I can’t just roll on in his room and steal from him! What if he wakes up while I am looking around!”
“Pretend you made a noise on purpose and sexy dance or something!” Leigha yelled
“Gross!” I shouted picking up my bag and rushing out of the bathroom back to the library, Snape was gone.

I sat upright in bed and looked around the dorm. Leigha and Emily were asleep, Maria was missing though. Regardless I crawled out of bed and pulled on a sweater, then began to walk involuntarily into the common room. I started through the hall before I was tackled. I screamed out in pain and surprise as the attacker rolled me over onto my back. My waist was straddled and my wrists were pinned to the floor.
“Get off!” I screamed, kicking and clawing trying to free myself.
“No, Della. This is for your own good!” I looked closer to see Maria sitting on my stomach.
“Get off of me pencil pusher!” I screamed rolling us over so I was on top. Quickly I jumped off her and went to run down the hall, but my leg was pulled out from under me. I braced my fall with my hands, but once I hit the ground I heard my arm crack. I screamed in pain and frustration as I kicked the annoying girl below me. Hearing my screams Snape emerged in the hall and looked down at me and Maria. He rushed over and grabbed Maria by the wrist and hauled her to her feet, leaving me to cry in pain over my arm.
“Explain yourselves.” He demanded squeezing Maria’s wrist harder.
“Della’s been sneaking down here every night into the common room, I suspect she is the one who’s sneaking the boys upstairs into the girl dormitory!” Snape raised his eyebrow at Maria before releasing her.
“Go to bed.” He growled watching the nosey bugger run upstairs. Snape’s gaze turned down to me and flicked to life. He crouched next to me and started to look at my forearm.
“Come.” He said quietly lifting me into his arms and walking me into his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Snape and Della sitting in a tree. :P
Anyways. Comments would make you my best friend :D