Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

What if I want his attention?

I laid nervously in Severus’s arms, his breath was shallow against my neck. He was fast asleep. I found myself surprised he was able to sleep while the brace he set on my arm scratched at his chest whenever I moved. His black hair was a curtain separating our faces but his arms kept us close. Currently I was debating on whether or not I should move. I loved the spot I was in, I was comfortable. But I was cold and scared I would wake him up. My body lost as my mind forced me to wiggle slowly from Snape’s grasp. For a moment I thought I woke him, but he cuddled back into his pillow. Letting out a sigh of relief I climbed out of his bed and began to search around I found an old box in his nightstand, it had a bunch of curiosities and potion bottles in it. I sorted through them until I found two bottles that looked just like the ones Emily showed me. I hid them in my bra and turned around, Snape was standing behind me. I gasped in shock and fell backwards into his nightstand, knocking it over and crashing to the floor with it. Snape watched me curiously and looked at my chest were the tag from one of the potions was sticking out. I pulled the label out of my cleavage playing it off as if it stuck there when I fell.
“Sorry to wake you, I just woke up, and my arm hurt, so I looked around for some aspirin.” Snape bent down next to me and began to clean up my mess. I helped him quickly, picking up all the things I knocked over when I reached for the same bottle as Snape. His hand fell onto mine, it was like a moment in the movies. Without thinking I jumped forward and tackled Snape to the floor. I began to kiss him passionately and wrapped my arms around him. He was taken by surprise, he didn’t kiss back at first, but began to join in after a few seconds...then pushed me off.
“Get out.” He breathed standing up and walking over to his desk. I sat in shock and stared at his back. When Snape heard I wasn’t gone he began to yell.
“Get out!” his body perched over his chair as I scrambled to my feet.
“I’m s-sorry.” I stuttered trying to keep my voice from breaking.
“Go!” I ran out of his room quickly and back to my dorm, I shut the door behind me instinctively and pushed my back up against it.
“Hey, Della.” I looked up from the floor to see Maria holding the paper with Emily’s drawing.
“Where’d you get that?” I asked almost speechless.
“Your jeans pocket.” She stated like it was natural to be snooping through someone else’s jeans.
“But the real question is, Who is this hero you’re drooling over?” My mouth went dry as she unfolded the paper to reveal the superhero drawing. But now there was something scribbled next to him, I looked closer to see it was a number. 422. That was weird. Snape must have written that. I shifted uncomfortably and glared at my foe.
“It’s Edward Cullen.” I lied trying to sound embarrassed. I lunged for the paper and ripped it from Maria’s fingers. She stepped back and grinned, she bought it.
“Love for a fictional Vampire? Please.” She laughed and clapped her hands.
“Wait till everyone hears this.” I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed.
“Whatever, tell everyone. I don’t care, the muggles all want to marry him, why can’t I?” Maria sat speechless as I wormed my way into my blankets. Maria walked around my bed to face me, she was getting impatient.
“I don’t know why you wander the castle at night, but I will. Those stupid double meaning lines you feed everyone, I know they are covering up some secret. I will figure out what you are.” With that she stormed back to her bed.
“Heavy.” I muttered before turning on my stomach. I waited till I heard Maria start to snore before I pulled to vials out of my cleavage and get out of bed. I walked over to Emily and shook her awake before waking up Leigha. We walked into the common room and sat by the fire.
“Got ‘em” I smiled at my friends holding up the potions.
“Mistress of the night! Good job!” Leigha smiled taking them from me and looking them over. I smiled at my roommates as they admired them.
“Draco has some of the stuff we need, so we’ll go see him in the morning.” I nodded knowing all the weird stuff Draco had in his trunk. Emily flipped through her book and read through the steps we had to do to free me from this feeling toward Snape.
“Oh.” Emily stopped abruptly and stared at the page in confusion.
“What?” Leigha asked leaning over Emily’s shoulder.
“Once potion is complete, the trusted person must conduct the ritual while the love sick victim drinks the antidote.” Emily read slowly. I slapped my head and fell onto my back, I’m doomed.
“Don’t worry Della, there could be some kind of antidote that doesn’t involve cranky pants.” Emily smiled closing her book. I covered my face and began to kick my legs.
“It’s hopeless!” I whined dramatically. Leigha grabbed my feet and held them.
“Listen buddy, I got you in this mess, I will get you out!” She stated giving me an ‘I’ve got a plan’ smile. Uh-oh. Emily was thinking the same thing.
“If you are planning on anything with fire, illegal spells, torture and poison. No.” Leigha glared at Emily before letting her face morph into her best puppy dog face.
“It’ll draw attention! Not just from students, but teachers, which means Snape.” Emily warned.
“What if I want Snape’s attention?” Leigha asked wiggling her eyebrows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Pretty please?
Thank you so much for reading you guys, it means a lot.