Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

New meetings and New secrets uncovered.

I fell into my seat at breakfast next to Draco. He was in the middle of kissing a pretty girl around my age. I waited for the intense game of tonsil hockey to stop so I could fill Draco in on Leigha’s awful plan. I began to drum my fingers on the table and looked away to give the lovers some privacy.
“Oh hi, Della.” I looked over at my heartthrob cousin and nodded.
“This is Reese.” He smiled widely at her and held her hand.
“Nice to meet you.” I smiled turning back to Draco.
“Sorry to interrupt you but you have to hear this.” Draco sat up in interest and motioned for me to go on.
“Leigha’s thought of more ways to get me kicked out of Hogwarts.” I smiled grimly turning to fully face him.
“Is that so?” He scoffed turning as well.
“Yup she wants me to seduce Snape at the Masquerade and then put a memory loss spell on him so we could get him to release me from a love spell Leigha accidently casted on me.” I smiled innocently as Draco and Reese’s mouths dropped.
“That girl is bloody insane.” Draco laughed nervously.
“Maybe so, but she keeps me entertained.” I mumbled reaching over the table for a piece of toast. I shoved it into my mouth and watch the couple in front of me look at each other.
“Leigha sounds like a tool, no offence.” Reese laughed leaning onto Draco’s shoulder.
“None taken, she is a big tool.” I smiled munching away on my toast.
“So what love spell has she put on you?” Reese asked reaching over the table and grabbing her own piece of toast.
“Safeheartous-something.” I mumbled. Reese all of a sudden choked on her toast and began to wheeze.
“Dude!” She yelled tossing the remains of the toast onto the table.
“What?” I yelled back in mock.
“That spell is the biggest bitch to break! Not to mention how much trouble it can get you into. If you fall for someone, like I don’t know, Dumbledore or a teacher you could get into some gnarly situations.” She explained. I nodded picking at my food.
“Well I’ve already ended up in a scary bedroom, I think that rules up gnarly situations.” I smiled looking up at her.
“Ew.” She stated standing up.
“Uhm, yeah though. You should go talk to professor Snape. You guys will get in some mad trouble but at least you won’t be head over heels for anyone.”
“I would, but the thing is. Snape kind of loathes me in the six degree of hell, besides. I think he's already on the brink of exposing me to the school about being a ‘Vampire’ or something” I explained using air quotes as I remembered the events before Snape and I’s love fest.
“Then you’re royally screwed sideways.” Reese smile grimly.
“Draco, where did you find this chick, she is my new lover.” I smiled standing up with her.
“Library, she was throwing jellybeans at me.” I laughed at the image and straightened my clothes.
“Anyways. I still have to be under Snape’s supervision so I have to stay here until he wants to leave, I’ve been leaving him alone lately, and I think he’s getting self conscious and lonely and verbally abusive, so I better stay.” Reese burst out laughing, but Draco’s face fell.
“Uh, Della.” I already knew what was to come. I knew once I felt the butterflies kick up when I was finishing my sentence. Reese immediately stopped laughing and so did I. Reese patted me on the back before grabbing Draco’s hand and retreating. I turned around to see Snape standing in front of me with his arms crossed.
“Hello, Professor.” I smiled nervously.
“Hello.” He stated looking over my shoulder at Draco and Reese.
“Mr. Malfoy looks rather happy.” He mumbled uninterestedly.
“Yup, He’s finally found a girl who isn’t in it for the free crayons.” I laughed joking with myself about the time a girl was his ‘lover’ in kindergarten because he had the 37 pack of crayons with the sharpener. Silence was restored among us when Snape placed a hand on my back and guided me out of the dining-hall and into the corridor. He removed his hand and kept walking, I followed him and ended up in the Defence against the dark arts classroom. I sat down in my desk and watched Snape walk around the classroom he pulled a few potions from the shelf and walked toward me.
“Do you know what this is?” He asked holding up an awkward looking jar.
“I don’t know Snape, you’re the one who owns it.” I smiled looking into his cold eyes. My heart pounding harder against my ribcage.I love himI love himI love him
I don’t love him.

“This is pure bottled sunlight.” He explained setting it in front of me. I nodded and looked back up to him.
“Since I assume the sun doesn’t have an effect on you.” He cut himself off to set a test tube on the table.
“This will.” I raised an eyebrow and picked up the test tube. I pulled off the cork and waited. Within seconds my stomach began to growl. The air was filled with a sweet and salt aroma and I couldn’t control myself. I drank the liquid and my head began to spin. I must have more. I could smell more but I couldn’t see it. I looked to Snape desperately. His face was startled. He began to back up, the vein in his neck pulsing. There it was. I lunged from my seat across the room onto my teacher and began to snap at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
New character I really like Reese, Based off. Fly_With_Me. Anyways. some of you saw this coming in the begining when Snape first tried to uncover her. I guess he doesn't love her so much anymore. HOW CONFUSING! Anyways. Since I love you guys so much. I will keep updating. Mainly cause I'm home sick and the only entertainment I have is your comments and amazing idea's :D Also my awkward writing.
SO please comment!
XXOO!