Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Dancing with the devil

I sat in the study hall, finishing the last of my homework, Dumbledore and Snape walked around the room to ensure the whole class remained silent. As I was finishing my potions questions the door flew open and Leigha ran in, Dumbledore nodded to her as she crashed down next to me.
“Since when does Snape have goddamn talking taxidermy?” She whispered harshly slamming her books down on the table. I stifled a laugh as she began to rip out her homework.
“Screw you man, I just wrestled a talking pig, alright?” Dumbledore shushed her as he passed causing her to start whispering again.
“Where is Emily and Reese?”
“Working on the potion, did you get the stuff?” I asked pretending I was doing my work still.
“Yes, I got your crack. Do you have the cash?” She asked once a first year Gryffindor looked up at us.
“It’s in my front pocket, take it slowly.” I giggled. As Leigha and I laughed our heads were forced down to our papers. Snape was behind us. We waited for him to pass before Leigha started up the conversation again.
“So baby, what slutty costume are you wearing on the big night?” She asked referring to the Masquerade.
“My foster mom is sending me her dress, and a mask she found in a burlesque shop back home.” I smiled thinking about the dress, it was so beautiful, it also earns points being as it’s my Moms.
“What are you wearing?”
“My sister’s grad dress and a mask she found in the closet from Halloween a few years ago.”
“I swear to god if it’s a scream mask.” I was cut off by Snape forcing our heads back down to our work and Dumbledore asking if we needed to be separated. We remained quiet after that, working on our homework and sharing the ink we had between us. Leigha finished first and patted me on the back as she got up. She handed Snape her potions homework he assigned us and walked out. When I finished I read over my answers and got up, bumping into Snape in the process, I swear he must plan these things. I apologized and handed him the assignment. He ripped the book from my hands and turned away from me. I stood in shock for a minute before I jogged out of the class and down to my room. Throwing myself onto my bed I got out my muggle phone. My foster mom should be home right now. I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up.
“Hello?”
“Hi, Mom.” I smiled even though she can’t see me.
“Della! Oh, uh. I can’t talk now.”
“Why?” I asked alarmed.
“He’s watching. Listen. There’s a man here-not in the house. Outside. He’s been stalking me for two weeks. Listen, he is claiming to be your father. I don’t think you should come home for Christmas. Della don’t say anything, ask no questions stay silent. He can hear me. Stay where you are.” With that she hung up. I glanced at the phone, I re-dialled and waited.
“Della.” I cut her off.
“Are you okay? Has he tried anything?”
“I am fine. He doesn’t want me, he wants you. I got a really bad feeling from him, he is death Della. I think he is dead.” She stuttered in hysterics.
“Your uncle is here looking out for me, don’t worry about me. Just stay where you are.”
“Don’t invite him in the house, whatever you do, don’t let him in okay?”
“Fine, bye. I love you.” Then she was gone again. I threw the phone across the room and glanced at the clock. I was late for McGonagall’s twisted class. I bolted up the stairs and made my way to the classroom, the stupid Gryffindors were all there, same with the Slytherins. The class was divided into two lines. One half was girls, the other obviously boys. But strangely, there were three teachers on the boy’s side. Dumbledore, Lupin and Snape. Uh-oh.
“Nice of you to finally join us, Miss Fletcher. Get in line.” McGonagall instructed. I did as was told and made my way towards Leigha.
“What’s going on?” I asked looking over at Snape who stood across from me.
“We are dancing, I think. Yay.” She muttered trying to act excited.
“Listen up class! This Masquerade is not an event for teenage bumping and grinding. So Dumbledore and I agreed appropriate dance lessons were to be given to all the classes. Since there is a higher number of females to males in this class, the teachers to your left have graciously volunteered.” Snape folded his arms across his chest showing his displeasure.
“Let us begin.” McGonagall took Ron Weasley and began to demonstrate to the class.
“Boys, begin.” The testosterone in front of us walked toward the females and held out their right hands, bowing slightly. All except Snape, he was still standing in place with his arms crossed against his chest. When I realized no one was in front of me I cursed under my breath and crossed my arms as well. Really, what are the odds?” Finally Snape slowly walked toward me unfolding his arms halfway. When he was finally in front of me he stiffened more (if that was even possible.) He extended his arm and bowed slightly. Rolling my eyes to show him I mirrored his displeasure, I slipped my hand into his. I heard a few girls laugh at me, I shot them dirty looks and they shut up. Maria was having a laugh attack, but I pointed out silently that her partner was also a teacher and she turned away. Snape took my left hand and placed it on his shoulder while staring into my eyes coldly, adding to the awkwardness. He placed his own hand on my waist and looked down at our feet before meeting my eyes again. I stared him down for a few minutes before he started to lift our right hands to a right angle, perfecting the frame before he started to lead me around the room in a waltz. I looked down at our feet so I didn’t have to face him. Snape lifted my chin so I could look at him.
“I am looking forward to seeing you in detention.” He mocked as we twirled across the classroom.
“Is that so? Well, not that I blame you. I’m probably the highlight of your day.”
“Do you know what Truth Serum is?” Snape asked ignoring my remark.
“Is that a trick question?” I asked raising an eyebrow.
“Steal from my room again, and I may accidently slip some into your drink.”
“I didn’t take anything from your room!” I defended, half lying.
“Don’t lie.” He demanded, while he spun me around and dipped me toward the floor.
“I’ll do what I want.” Snape grabbed my neck as he pulled me to my feet; he pressed against me and stared me down.
“Not while I’m around.” He let me go and stormed out of the room. My stomach growled and I smelled that sweet and salty smell again. I looked around the room and my throat burned. I felt my teeth tingle as the smell got stronger. I looked over to see a student from Gryffindor covering their nose. She had blood dripping down her hands. Before I knew it I was in front of her, I had her up against the wall about to take a nip at her neck.
“Get her off of me!” The girl cried, and before I could silence her I was thrown across the room. I went to lunge back at the girl, but Professor Lupin pinned me down and held me to the floor. I was so hungry. I threw him off and jumped to my feet.
“Where is Snape?”
“Get her out of here!” Lupin grabbed me again, this time with help of Dumbledore; they forced me onto the wall and held me.
“Audiolectomay!” Potter shouted flicking his wand at me. I cried and crumpled into Lupin’s arms. He held me tight and pulled me out of the classroom; Dumbledore stayed and went to the aid of the other student. Lupin picked me up bridle style and took me outside; the whistling whirled around my head, causing tears to start to flow down my cheeks. The pain increased with the frequency, and I screamed louder as the knife like noise ripped at my mind. It stopped suddenly and I relaxed in the teacher’s arm. He let me go and I fell into the grass.
“What are you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this was slow. My computer shut off and deleted EVERYTHING!!!
It was horrid.
Please comment. I am getting writers block :(
Give some idea's for the masquerade!
Love you all, thanx for reading.