Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Vampire

“I don’t know.” I gasped feeling the hunger decrease. My teeth stopped tingling as the cold air whirled around me. Lupin eyed me oddly before sitting next to me. Uncomfortable with the situation I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head into them. Lupin looked around the yard before patting me on the back.
“Its okay, Della. You didn’t hurt her, she’s a little shook up but she’s fine.”
“It’s not okay!” I shouted lifting my head to face him.
“I almost made her my lunch man! She would’ve been chow if you and Dumbledore hadn’t pulled me off!” Remembering now that I threw this teacher across the room I felt a whole new wave of emotion.
“What about you?” I cried.
“What about me?” He chuckled.
“Dude, I threw you across the room!”
“I am fine, Della. Don’t concern yourself with me.” My mouth hung open for a second, how could he be so forgiving, Snape would’ve hit me back, or got me back in some way.
“I’m still sorry.” I mumbled setting my chin back on my knees.
“You can be sorry, Della. But it’s a useless emotion; you’re not the only one who’s different. People aren’t always what they seem, whether they’re Witches, wizards or werewolves. Everyone has a secret.”
“And Fletcher’s is one that’s finally out.” Lupin and I both looked up at the teacher approaching us.
“Bugger off Snivillus, Della’s fine without you right now.”
“Someone should’ve neutered you a long time ago, Lupin.” Snape hissed stopping in front of me and grabbing my wrist.
“Just let her go, everything’s fine, the girl didn’t die.” Lupin defended getting to his feet.
“She needs to learn control, and this staff is far too lenient, she will never learn unless she is punished.” Snape started to pull me back toward the school. I ripped my hand from his and stopped in my tracks, Snape whipped around to glare at me.
“I am being serious now, Snape. What am I?” I asked, looking into his cold eyes.
“You are an oblivious, arrogant, idiotic vampire.” Lupin stifled a laugh.
“Get that from a comic book, Snivilly?” Snape flicked his wand at him and Lupin flew across the field.
“Snape!” I shouted in shock as I went to go help professor Lupin. He grabbed my shirt as I tried to pass, forcing me in front of him.
“You asked, I answered.”
“Then why haven’t I ever had this bloodlust before?” I asked pushing him off me.
“You are so ignorant, you have. The way you eat your meat raw, how you devour the meat at every meal. Haven’t you noticed your drinks are always surprisingly different from the other student’s? It’s because Dumbledore makes sure you have blood in your goblet.” I stood in shock from this information.
“You wander the halls at the early hours of the morning, not because you aren’t tired, but because it’s your nature, you are looking for food. You crave it.” I stared at the strange teacher in front of me. I couldn’t be a vampire.
“Then why am I out in the sun?” I asked pulling the question out of thin air.
“I figure you are only a half breed. The other half is witch blood, which enables you to be out in sunlight.” I scoffed at him and walked past him, I couldn’t be a vampire, I was still prone to spells and stupid love feelings.
“You hear in high frequency, if bothers you, tortures you, every scratch, every tiny noise drives you insane. Your skin heals faster than any other creatures and you always avoid garlic.” I stopped dead in my tracks but didn’t turn around.
“Admit it, Fletcher. You are a filthy blood sucker, and the sun does bother you. It gives you head aches and burns your skin slowly.” I whipped around and stalked toward the teacher.
“Yeah? And you know this how? You’re not me. You know nothing about me!” I shouted before Snape stuck his wand into my cheek.
“Watch your tongue, Fletcher, or I will see to it your in pain for hours.”
“I don’t like threats.” I growled, my teeth tingling.
“Neither do I.” Snape muttered pushing the wand deeper into my cheek.
“You’re such a baby, all this because I love you, all this torture and name calling? You’re such a man.” I hissed turning on my heel and stomping away.
“Expelliarmus!” I flew across the field and onto my face. Before I knew it Snape was in front of me.
“The ridiculous nonsense has gone on too far, Fletcher. You may claim to love me, but I assure you I don’t feel the same.” With that he began to rush away.
“That’s not what you said the other night!” I yelled after him, pulling myself back up. Snape ignored the remark and kept walking. Lupin was now beside me and looking after Snape.
“If I could get that man angry as quick as you he wouldn’t be working here.” I looked over at the professor before stalking away. I’m starving. Once I was inside I made my way to the bathroom where Emily and Reese were.
“Hey, cannibal heard you tried to take a chunk out of Lisa Ross.” Ree laughed.
“Bitch deserved it.” I muttered sitting on the floor.
“Wow, someone’s a crank pot.” Emily laughed pouring a vile into a jar.
“Why weren’t you in class?” I asked her as I drew my knees to my chest.
“Because I’m busy trying to make you better so this Snape business doesn’t bite us in the ass.” I nodded and placed my head into my knees.
“Hey, so Della. Are you a vampire then?” Reese asked cautiously.
“Apparently.” I mumbled closing my eyes.
“That’s so bad ass!” She shouted. I could even hear the smile in her voice.
“Hey can you glamour people?” She asked excitedly.
“I don’t know.”
“Try! We’ll use that ability when you get Snape to kiss you.”
“Dude, it’s not simple. I can’t just find this shit in a book!” I yelled looking up at her.
“Don’t take that tone with me. And I will look it up. You can try it on me, as long as you promise not to drain me. Now, go eat, you look like you’re dying...if you’re not already dead.”
“Thank you ever so.” I gushed in mockery before getting up off the floor and exiting the bathroom.

“You will remain silent, until you finish your task.” Snape mumbled writing down something in his creepy little book.
“Yes, sir” I sighed grabbing the first plant to my right; I re-potted and watered it before repeating my task. Which I will get to do one-hundred times. I worked on my punishment, catching Snape staring at me every once in a while. Every time I caught him he would start a staring contest till I looked away. The stupid feeling in my stomach would kick up every time I had to look at him, my cheeks would flush and I would feel like an idiot all over again.
“Done.” I sighed brushing my hands off on my jeans. Snape got up from his chair and walked over to me to examine my work.
“It’ll due.” He muttered walking closer to me. His body finally pushed right up against me, I began to stutter uncontrollably and looked away. I felt something slide into my pocket, scared I jumped away from him and grabbed my bag.
“I’m sorry, okay!” I yelled running out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for longer story :D
Anyways. I didn't get as many comments as I'd like. :(
I need at least four before I update again.
I just really want to know what you think.
PLEASE let me know.

I still love you though XD
Xoo
Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it.