Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

I hate him so much sometimes

Three AM and wide awake. I crawled out of bed and made my way to Snape’s room. I was terrified of the man, how could I love him? I stood outside the door; I listened carefully to his steady breathing. I became intoxicated by the scent of him. I closed my eyes, my throat burned and my stomach tightened. I wandered away from his door, finally able not to enter through it. My lazy body brought me back to my bed which I gladly laid across. I wasn’t tired, but I wasn’t exactly energized. I was really hungry too from the fact I didn’t eat much dinner, the Gryffindors kept throwing shit at me, and the Slythrins shot dirty remarks at me, so I left early. I looked over at my sleeping roommates; Emily had fallen asleep with her face planted in a book. I giggled a little before actually getting up and pulling the book slowly out from under her. I placed a piece of paper in between the pages she was on and placed the book closed on the side table. Emily seemed more content now that she had an actual pillow instead of words, but I think that was just my better half getting conceited. Bored, I drifted around the room before stopping at my clothes from yesterday. I picked them up off the floor and shook them out so the half inside out pant legs would return to normal. With the final flick, the leg turned out and something clanged to the floor. I raised an eye brow in confusion; I didn’t have anything in my pockets... I dropped to the floor and looked around for anything that could’ve come from my pocket. Rubber band, No, bottle cap? No. I searched around the floor blindly until I found something weird. It was a vile of red liquid; I shook it a bit before realizing what it was. Blood. My stomach jumped with excitement. I got to my feet and jumped on my bed, as I went to unscrew the cap my fingers hesitated. Where did this blood come from? I felt like a freak once I smelled the side of the vile. Snape. So that’s what he was slipping in my pocket. But why would he of all people give me blood? Better yet whose blood is it? I didn’t want to open it anymore, I knew I wouldn’t be able to control myself, I’d snap at one of my friends...That’s why! Snape gave me blood so I would go out of control. He would come up here, do his freaky little charm and yell at me for having no control! With this little argument in my head I pissed myself off enough to get out of bed. I walked over to my trunk and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie. I pulled the jeans over my boy shorts and zipped the black hoodie over my wife beater.
“Della, I swear to god if you don’t get your ass in that bed in five minutes I will strangle you.” I looked over to see Leigha sitting up in her bed while pointing to mine.
“No, I need to go out for a minute.” I argued pulling my long red hair out of my hood and letting it fall to the middle of my waist.
“No you don’t! Seriously man, you’re going to get caught, Snape is waking up in like twenty-minutes.” She hissed looking at the clock.
“Good.” I muttered stepping into my converse.
“Not good, not good! Get your skinny ass into bed right now!” She nagged in a harsh whisper. I ignored the command and laced up my shoes.
“Della, I will count to three. If you don’t get in your bed by then, I will make you get into Snape’s.” I jumped up and lunged at her, I tackled Leigha into her bed and pinned her arms above her head.
“Della!” She hissed fighting against me.
“Leigha.” I said back in warning cocking my head to the side. She huffed.
“Fine! Get expelled, see if I care!”
“I will.” I replied jumping off her and straightening my grey jeans.
“You look like a man!” Leigha hissed trying to insult me back into bed.
“That was the goal.” I lied jumping on my bed to look at myself in the mirror; I fixed my make-up and jumped onto the floor again. I made my bed up to make it look like I was still in it.
“Dell, please.” Leigha begged as I walked out of the door.

I was so going to get expelled for this. I snuck into Dumbledore’s office and began to root around. I crawled over to his desk and looked around for my target. I opened the middle drawer and almost peed myself. The drawer was filled with confiscated wands. My mouth dropped, this was going to take forever. I quickly sifted through the sticks till I found ten black ones. I looked for the one with the purple Victorian engraving on the handle. It wasn’t there.
“I knew it was only a matter of time before you slipped up.” I quickly turned around to see Snape standing in the doorway. I was dead. He began to slowly walk toward me, my wand in his hand. He pretended to admire it as he spoke to me.
“Unfortunately you’re not as clever as you think you are.”
“I like to think I am.” I said sarcastically with a smirk.
“Is that so?” He asked bitterly.
“Yes, because I heard you coming, Snape. I took the long route here so you could get my wand; you were so focused on catching me in the act that you forgot your own wand in your room. Now you are locked in an office with a hungry vampire.” I smiled widely feeling my teeth tingle, I guess this feeling was my fangs extracting.
“You ignorant child, you neglect to see one flaw. I have your wand and the door is wide open.” He growled his face still stone as he stopped in front of me.
“For now.” I smiled watching his face change, I lunged at Snape and pinned him to the floor with ease, I took my wand and flicked it at the door. It closed quickly and locked. Snape was the defenceless one now. He stood up straight, his face masked from showing me his fear.
“But this was far too easy, so you must’ve come here equipped with a plan.” I stated crossing my arms. Severus stayed silent.
“Well, that’s okay because I’ve only come here for one reason.” I held up the vile of blood and tossed it at Snape.
“What’s the deal with the blood?” I snapped looking up at him.
“If you’re so clever, Fletcher, why don’t you sniff it out yourself?” He snapped back opening the cap. The air was filled with the sweet aroma. I stiffened trying to control myself. Snape had the slightest smile on his lips. If I hadn’t been watching him so closely I would’ve missed it. The salty zest was tingling my nose causing my fangs to push out further in my mouth, cutting my tongue. My heart beat picked up and my body ached throwing my stomach into a tight knot.
“You look hungry, Della.” I glared Snape down, crossing my arms harder across my chest, he wasn’t going to win. I backed up to sit on the edge of Dumbledore’s desk.
“Just give in; I know you skipped dinner last night. This is Dumbledore’s idea to keep you from harming another student.” Liar, liar pants on fire. I began to sniff at the air slightly; there was garlic in the blood that was what the zest was. My fangs instantly retracted in disgust.
“Dumbledore asked you to feed me garlic?” I asked walking closer to Snape, bad idea. The blood was still making me hungrier. But the smell of the garlic was burning at my nose. Snape screwed the cap on the blood and tossed the vile back at me. I caught it and pocketed the blood; the smell wasn’t as strong anymore.
“Very good.” He mumbled turning on his heel to the door.
“You’ve passed.” Snape then pulled his wand from his boot and unlocked the door. Dirty bastard. He strolled out and turned back to me.
“Meet me in the classroom in ten minutes; you’re still under house supervision.” With that he walked away. I placed my wand back in Dumbledore’s desk and slammed it shut then stomped to the door. I was completely pissed off with Snape, I ran down the hall after him, once I caught up with him I jumped on him, holding him in a hug. What the hell was I doing? Retreat! Retreat! Snape stood still for a moment before he hugged me back.
“Stop fighting with me!” I cried into his chest. No, no, no! Stop! I mentally started to beat myself up. Snape pushed me off and glared me down.
“Stop this!” He hissed stalking past me and down the hall, leaving me to cry by myself.
My heart was pulling in two, and my stomach ached. Out of all the men in Hogwarts, I had to love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...I would reeeeeally like some comments from you guys. Because otherwise I actually can't post the next chapter. Because it will be longer, and include the masquerade. So you guys have to tell me what you want to happen. Next chapter I am setting everything up for when she seduces Snape...so. COMMENT LOVERS!