Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Beaky.

“Burn!” Reese giggled tossing a vile behind her while she mixed the potion.
“Yes man I know.” I sighed placing my head between my knees.
“Makes you wonder why he’s so bitter huh?” Leigha asked placing her head on my shoulder.
“Della makes him bitter. He has stopped picking on Potter and fortified himself ten times worse to make Della’s life a living hell.” Emily laughed shaking the jar in her hands.
“Thank you so much Dr. Phil!” I yelled tossing my book at her; Emily dodged it and giggled more. Reese and Emily were almost done with the reverse potion for the Masquerade tomorrow.
“So, Della...” Ree started slowly as she dusted off her hands.
“I found a book on-
“No.” I cut her off trying to end the subject.
“You haven’t even heard what I was going to say!”
“I’m not glamouring anyone!”
“Why, what’s the fun in being a vampire if you can’t glamour people?” Ree fought crossing her arms.
“She has a point.” Emily stated pouring the contents of the jar into a vile.
“Because it’s not fair, I can’t go around playing people like my own personal puppets, they are people you guys!”
“It’s not like you’ll do it all the time!” Leigha argued.
“How do you know that, what if I like doing it? I won’t want to stop.”
“Della, you have to try, it’s in your nature, and we need it for the plan, you have to get Snape to kiss you willingly.” Emily fought as she pushed the vile into her jeans.
“I don’t even know how.” I pushed trying to avoid the situation.
“I do!” Reese giggled running over to me, she dropped to her knees and stared into my eyes
“What are you doing?”
“Stare into my eyes, will me to do something. Think it, picture it happening, and as you picture it, tell me to do it.” She smiled not breaking eye contact with me. I sighed and got on my knees so I was level with her. I looked strongly into her eyes, her smile started to fade and she became intent on me. I began to think of her licking Leigha’s face. Hey if I can do this why not have fun?
“Relax, Ree, everything’s okay.” I started to think about how Dracula did it in the movies. I started to think of Ree relaxing before my eyes. And she did.
“Wait, but we can’t relax.” Reese became ridged as my mind thought it.
“Leigha’s face is dirty.”
“Della!” Leigha screamed in shock.
“Ew. Leigha’s face is dirty.” Reese repeated to me in a zombie like tone.
“You have to go lick it clean.” As I finished saying that, Reese jumped to her feet and walked up to Leigha. Leigha went to pushed her away; But Reese grabbed her face and licked it a few times.
“I don’t know how to take her out of the glamour!” I laughed panicking a little.
“Della I am going to kill you!” Leigha yelled pushing Reese away.
“Reese.” I said calmly. She turned to me and stared at me.
“Wake up.” She didn’t move.
“Everything is fine now, you can wake up.”
“Everything is fine.” She repeated but didn’t go back to normal.
“Great Della, you broke her!” Emily yelled.
“Look at me Reese.” I said trying again. Reese looked at me harder.
“When I snap my fingers, everything will be back to normal; you will remember nothing of this event. You will be yourself again.” Reese nodded. I snapped my fingers slowly, and the life shot back into her face.
“Whoa, okay. Let’s try Della- wait how the hell did I get over here?” I smiled widely and looked at Leigha and Emily.
“I did it!” I shouted jumping to my feet.
“Wait you did it already? Wow you’re good!” We all happy danced before we heard the door creak open. We all looked to see who walked in, it was Maria.
“What are you freaks doing?” She asked walking up to the mirror; she began to fix her make-up mechanically while glancing at us through the mirror.
“About to have an orgy.” I smiled. I saw Maria’s skin crawl.
“I heard you had a thing for eating girls.” Ouch.
“I do, everyone would’ve known sooner but I couldn’t find any girls that liked me.” I shot back shrugging.
“And it will remain that way, Fletcher. No one likes you but the freaks like you. Not even the freaks I guess, being as they don’t even want to be caught dead with you.”
“Hey fuck off pencil pusher!” Emily yelled coming to stand next to me.
“Why would I fuck you Andrews?”
“Alright you know what? I’ve had enough of you and I don’t even know who the hell you are. But as far as I am concerned you are a nosey little runt that looks like a bird. So fly back to the nest, or incubator, or whatever before I kick your beaky ass.” I looked at Reese in shock before we all burst out into laughter. Leigha whistled at Ree and patted Emily on the back. But Maria was still determined to fight. She looked to Emily again.
“Looks like you need someone else to fight your battles.”
“Oh bugger off, Beaky. We all know you’re still mad because I refused to do to the ball with you last year. Get over it!” Maria’s mouth dropped, she couldn’t stand losing.
“I remember that, you locked yourself in the bathroom for a week! And wrote letters to Emily until she told professor Snape you were stalking her with inappropriate behaviour!” Leigha laughed pointing at Maria.
“Oh, like I’m the only one whose ever loved someone? Della has an undying love for Professor Snape! I saw you sneak into his bedroom a few nights ago! I saw you kissing him! Wait till the whole school hears about this you slut!” Quickly I lunged on top of her and pinned her to the ground. She glared at me with a sinister smile.
“Do whatever you want, your secret is as good as out, you can’t scare me.”
“Shut up.” I commanded holding her gaze, soon enough Maria was quiet.
“You are in the common room; you have no remembrance of this conversation.” Maria’s face went blank. She nodded.
“You will remember nothing of anything having to do with Della and Professor Snape.”
“Who?” She asked seriously.
“All you remember about them is that Della is your roommate, and Snape is your teacher.”
“I like Della, Snape is my favourite teacher.”
“Very, good Maria, that’s right.” I got off her and let her lay there.
“When I snap my fingers you will wake up. You will go to the common room and remember only those things. You will not remember the conversation prior to this. You will not tell anyone of this conversation.”
“I will take it to the grave.” I snapped my fingers and Maria instantly got up and left the bathroom.
“Way to go Dell!” Reese cheered hugging me.
“Thank you guys for sticking up for me. That meant a lot.”
“Hey, if one of us goes down, we all go down.” Emily stated packing up her equipment.
“We are a gang man, sorry though, I gotta jet. Draco is waiting for me outside.” Ree smiled hugging me again and heading for the door.
“So what now?” I asked looking at my roommates.
“The potion is in my pocket, it’s all done. Tomorrow you can have it, but it takes an hour till it goes in effect, so take it one hour before the masquerade ends got it?” I nodded and brushed my jeans off to avert my attention.
“We have to go to dinner now. Snape should be looking for you soon, so go up stairs.” I nodded again and walked out of the bathroom. I made my way back up to the dorm, when I passed the common room I saw Maria sitting by the fire.
“Hi Della!” She waved happily.
“Hey.” I mumbled stalking past her up to the bedroom. Brightening my mood I saw my foster mom’s dress laying on my bed. Excited I ran over to it and ripped off the box, I pulled the brides maid dress into my arms and admired it. She had worn it to my grandma’s third wedding. Ironically, the wedding was a 1950’s movie star theme. This dress was a dark purple with black netting under the shirt, poofing it out like a tutu at my knees. The top was a strapless V-neck and the print on the dress was a Victorian damask black print. I held the dress to me and jumped up and down excitedly. In the box were my mom’s heels as well. They were black six inch closed toe stilettos with a round toe. I laughed picturing how much I was going to fall tomorrow. I put the dress back in the box and pulled out some accessories that were hiding in the bottom. The mask was black and swooped out like cat eyes. The print on the mask was the same as the dress, except it was purple and made out of rhinestones. I was going to look like a classy burlesque queen! There were long silver and black pearl necklaces and a bunch of butterflies pins with skulls in the middle. I began my happy dance all over again.
“Feeling girly today, Fletcher?” I dropped my costume pieces into the box and slammed the lid on it.
“You know you really need to knock Professor Snape.” I snapped turning to face him with my arms crossed in front of me.
“Those rules of etiquette don’t apply to me. It’s time for dinner.” I rolled my eyes and walked past him making my way to the dining hall. I had images of making him carry me up the stairs but that was mean. The dance was going to be so much more fun now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. I loved this chapter!
Last chance to comment about the Masquerade guys. Pllleeeease!!
And please comment anyway. The chapters come fast. Also Next chapter I have a list of people I want to thank very very much :) ...I was going to do it now but I have misplaced the sticky note..But that's besides the point. Thank you guys!! COMMENT PLEASE!