Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

I hate Masquerades.

“Masquerade! Masquerade!” Reese chanted marching around our room. I giggled as I slipped into my dress. Reese was in hers and hour ago, and waiting impatiently for Draco to come get her. Reese was in a dark red dress that fell to her knees. It was a red version of Marilyn Monroe’s dress, she paired it with black converse and pinned a bunch of band buttons to line the halter strap. She looked beautiful.
“Where’s your mask?” I asked looking her over again. Reese stopped dead.
“I don’t know...” She said quietly before freaking out.
“Dude! I don’t know!” She yelled running around my room looking for her black mask with red harlequin diamonds on the left side. I shook my head while stepping into my heels and pulling on the accessories.
“Found it!” We both looked at each other.
“Make-up check.” We said in unison while examining each-others fifties inspired, while still looking like rocker chicks.
“Good.” We both replied pulling on our masks.
“Della! Della look!” Reese and I both looked over to the door to see Leigha run in. She stopped dead and looked at us.
“Okay two ginger kids with masks. I’m thinking the one with the hair to her waist is Della...unless she cut her hair... Then the other ginger with short straight hair is...” I took off my mask to stop her rambling.
“Oh...anyways look!” Leigha yelled while spinning around. She had her hair pinned in a bun, with a few loose curls falling out. When she faced us she had her side bangs falling over her left eye. Leigha jumped up and down in excitement.
“It’s green!” She screamed twirling around again, green sparkles blinded us as she spun. Her dress hit the floor and had a corset lacing up the back.
“I swear I thought your boobs were going to fall out.” Reese laughed pointing out Leigha’s dress had a swoop neck that swooped a bit too much.
“That’s the plan.” She smiled devilishly while pulling on her plain white mask.
“Where’s Em?” I asked repositioning my mask onto my face.
“Stuffing her bra.” Leigha joked. Reese smacked her lightly as we waited. Within a few minutes Emily jogged in the room, pulling up the skirt of her dress so she wouldn’t trip over it. Emily was a crisp white vision. She was in a strapless wedding dress with a bottom that puffed out and cascaded to the floor.
“Where’s my shoes!” She yelled, her dark eyes looking around us. Her eyes were heavily made up into black cat eyes and her nails matched. Her brown hair rippled down to her back in a silky river of tamed curls.
“Ah!” Emily yelled looking at the clock, “he’s going to be here in ten minutes!” She jumped across her bed and looked under it.
“Found them!” She screamed holding up a pair of black ballet shoes. She slipped them on her feet and stood in front of us, placing her beaded white mask onto her face. We all looked at each other and smiled.
“Looking good ladies.” Emily beamed, her white teeth sparkling in the light. We all did a cheesy group hug before Draco knocked on the door.
“Wow.” He breathed once he saw Reese. She smiled and danced over to him, pulling his mask over his eyes.
“Wow yourself stranger.” She smiled kissing him cutely before taking his hand.
“See you later my sexy slaves!” She yelled allowing Draco to pull her out of the room.
“Oh Della, take this at exactly eleven-o-clock. And kiss Snape when the clock strikes twelve.” Emily explained handing me the vile.
“Thank you fairy godmother.” I side smiled pushing the vile into my bra.
“Anytime Cinderella.” She cut herself off once her date came to the door. She smiled widely as he almost lost all knowledge of how to breathe.
“You...wow...you look amazing Emily.” He smiled outstretching an arm to her.
“Thank you, John.” She smiled back and they left the room, Emily looked back at us and faked a scream. Leigha and I gave her thumbs up as they walked upstairs.
“Notice how I am the only one dateless?” I asked turning to Leigha. She gave me a puppy dog pout and hugged me close to her.
“It’s only because the boys were too scared to ask you to the dance.” She cooed stroking my hair.
“Well hello, stranger. You clean up mighty fine.” A girl smiled walking into the room. Leigha smiled back happily and ran over to her, attacking the mystery girl in a hug.
“You’re not too shabby yourself.” Leigha turned to me and gave me a sympathetic smile before slightly waving, letting the girl guide her out of the room. I fell onto my bed and looked around. I don’t want to go alone. My mind wandered, dreaming about Severus walking into the dorm and sweeping me off my feet, forcing me to go to the dance. I shook that disturbing image out of my head and looked at my dress. I guess I was more excited to dress up then to go dancing. I pulled myself lazily off the bed and slowly walked out of the room bumping into someone on my way up the stairs.
“Sorry.” I muttered not bothering to see who it was, I already knew. In silence we walked up to the ballroom together. Snape was oblivious that it was me behind the mask. And I intended to keep it that way. The music play was all instrumental, all the teenagers waltzed around the room smiling with their dates. I felt like such a loser. I was the only person alone. I dragged myself to a bench and sat down. Snape began to walk around the dance floor, hitting any guy’s hands that were far too low down girls back. Maria was dancing with some random grease ball, she was gossiping about how I was most likely lesbian with Leigha, then called Leigha a dyke. Anger rose up in my throat as I heard her gossip more about my friend.
“I guess Della is too embarrassed to be seen here, I saw Leigha Oli frenching some ugly girl behind the castle earlier.” That’s it. I jumped from my seat and stalked over to Maria.
“Can I cut in?” I asked sweetly, staring into the greasy guys eyes. He nodded and let me begin to dance with Maria.
“Well hello.” Beaky giggled slipping her hand to lie on my ass. I moved her hand back to my back and stared her down. Her face went blank.
“Maria, you are really horny right now.” I began. Maria bit her lip and nodded.
“You want Dumbledore.” She nodded again.
“You need him.” Maria bit down harder on her lip.
“Make him yours by the twelve.” I said breaking away from her and stalking back to the bench to watch the fireworks. Maria walked over to Dumbledore and began to push against him and grind her hips on him, disgusted he pushed her off and began to tell her she was being inappropriate, I laughed as she pushed her boobs together.
“I need you!” She moaned. I began to laugh harder at my work.

The loneliness got to me after an hour. I grew tired after Maria got sent away for a drug test after grabbing Dumbledore’s “wand and sorcerer stones.” I stood up and began to walk out of the ballroom. I found myself hiding in a bathroom stall, hearing things I really could’ve done without. Some girl was making out with an older guy, shoving him around and letting him pull up her dress. They were fondling each other, causing me to gag at each gasp. I begged for someone but me to come in an interrupt the attempt at sex. Answering my calls the door flew open.
“Twenty points from HufflePuff!” I covered my mouth, Snape was in the bathroom.
“Get out!” He ordered, I heard the teens scamper away. Snape began to check the stalls. Uh-oh. I looked at my cuff watch to see it was eleven-o-clock now. Quickly I chugged back the potion and hid the vile back in my bra before Snape pushed open my stall to see me sitting there with my knees drawn to my chest. He turned away and walked out of the bathroom. Asshole. I got up and brushed myself off, checking my make-up before I walked back out to the Ballroom. Snape was nowhere to be found, but I did get to see Emily smiling widely with her date, that made my night suck a little less. I drifted back to the bench to see a masked man sitting there, he looked up at me, but didn’t smile in acknowledgment. I waved at him and sat down beside him. He didn’t speak to me, but he was definitely looking at me every now and again. I stopped caring after the second time, at least the dress got some attention. I looked at the clock again, it was eleven-thirty. I stood up to go look for Snape, but the stranger stood in front of me and extended his hand. He still didn’t speak, I looked into his eyes. It was Snape. My heart launched into my throat, what was he up to? I took his hand and let him guide me around the dance floor. He pulled us close, breaking the three foot rule. I rested my head on his chest letting him twirl us around, for such a stiff man, he wasn’t bad. My eyes wandered to the clock, it was now ten minutes to twelve. I grabbed Snape’s tie and looked into his eyes, his breath caught in his throat as he looked back at me. I led him from the ballroom and down to his bedroom, I pushed him onto his bed and looked into his eyes again, before I could speak the clock struck twelve. Snape pulled off my mask and forced his lips to mine. I kissed back, feeling more and more disgusted. It was working. Once I felt completely normal I pulled away and stared at him. I felt horrible, I felt like I was tearing him apart, I was going to be free. So why did I feel so bad?
“I don’t love you.” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to thank these users to much because they inspire me :D

XxSynysterxX- For her amazing comments that make me laugh to no end, and for inspiring Maria's little Dumbledore incident. It would not have been written without her. So go tell her she is your idol.

StafaniHamilton- for being the first to comment with her awesomeness.

Jordann23- For a really nice, fun comment.

HippieDays- For her amazing comments and being Emily. She is kick ass! Because she inspired such a great character.

Fly_With_Me- For the really cool comments and Being Reese, You inspired a great hardcore character, and she really completes the story. Thank you!

GeeandBobrockmysocks-For the amazing comments, they make me complete ;]

Last but not least. Moonlitcandles for the really nice comment. It made my day. thank you.

Everyone go thank these people, because they are the reason I am writting.
They all rock so hard!

Octinioxate- For the really nice comments on both my stories. You rock