Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Truth or Dare.

“No!” Reese protested.
“I’m going back to school.”
“No! Don’t let Snivillus Snape ruin our day!” Reese groaned.
“Dude, I am wet, I am pissed off, He threw me in the snow!”
“Who cares? Stay.” Leigha argued.
“I’m freezing, I care!”
“We don’t, you’re staying.” Emily grabbed my hand and dragged me into some sketchy looking restaurant; we got a seat by the fireplace so I could warm up while they eat.
“Anyways, I vote we hit the candy shop after this, stock up on junk then head around a bit more before going back to school.” Reese started while playing with the salt shaker.
“Agreed, then girl’s night in the dorm!” Emily shouted.
“I have a portable DVD player and some muggle films!” Leigha smiled bouncing in her seat.
“I have a fun game stashed under my bed.” I smiled.
“Oh, I like where this is going, whips or chains?” Leigha asked.
“Oh baby, you know with me its leather straps. But that’s beside the point right now. I have a truth or dare card game that my friends back home made. It’s got some messed up shit in there.”
“I’m in!” Reese yelled.
“In!” Emily and Leigha yelled in unison.

“No!”
“Share!” I shouted jumping onto my bed after Reese, who was holding the candy corn hostage.
“No chance, Fangs.” She smiled hopping off the bed and ducking behind Emily.
“Yes, before you become my chew toy!” I laughed chasing Reese around Emily.
“Children!” Reese and I stopped in mid-fight and looked at Leigha.
“I am bored; I claim it is now game time!” I ripped the bag from Reese’s hands and quickly ducked under my bed.
“Oh you dead fucker!” Reese laughed falling onto her sleeping bag beside were Leigha was sitting. I emerged from under the bed with the game in hand.
“I’m not sleeping with any other vampires, or dead bodies, so that statement was incorrect.” I smiled sitting with my friends and opening the box.
“First!” Emily called running over and sitting with us, she reached in the box and looked at Leigha.
“Truth or Dare?” She asked.
“Dare.” Emily looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
“There are two things written on the card.”
“Whatever is written in red ink is what you read for dare, and what is written in green is truth.” I explained watching her face light up in realization.
“Oh, okay. Leigha, I dare you to go on a mission to collect one underwear item. You may not take anything from a friend or yourself.” We all looked at each other and laughed hysterically.
“Oh, yes!” Leigha laughed jumping to her feet and running out the door, before we could get up to follow her she was back waving a thong in the air.
“Molly Perch is easy.” We all laughed harder as Leigha stuffed it in her mouth and sat back on the floor. She took the panties out of her mouth and pick out a card.
“Della, Truth or Dare.”
“Dare.”
“I dare you to run outside naked screaming. I love you...blank.” Leigha looked at me in confusion.
“If there’s a blank you make it up.” Leigha smiled devilishly and glared at me.
“Screaming I love you Maria.” I busted out laughing with everyone as I stood up, we all walked outside and looked around, no one. Leigha held up a blanket so I could peel off my clothing. Once I was fully naked I blushed and looked around feeling...well exposed.
“Go on Della!” Reese smiled. I shivered with the cold and looked around again taking a deep breath. Then I did it. I ran full speed into the snow and began to shout.
“I love you, Maria!” I screamed running around in circles, I looked over to see my friends laughing hysterically. I looked behind them to see Filch approaching the exit. I squealed and ran around the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, chapter get's longer, if I get 4 comments.
Haha, oh who, oh who could be around that corner.