Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Stay with me.

3rd POV

“She’s in the infirmary.” Emily whispered looking down at her two friends.

“What do you think happened to her?” Leigha asked, her eyes still wide with shock.

“She bit some poisonous creature in the forest, at least that’s what the doctor thinks.” Reese shrugged scribbling down answers to her homework.
“Bullshit, she’s not brilliant, but she’s also not that stupid.” Leigha hissed flipping the page of her textbook.
“Anyways, that’s beside the point right now. Beaky has caught on that we are doing potions outside of class.” Emily whispered looking over to a desk were Maria was sitting alone staring at the teacher intently.

“How?” Reese asked a little too loudly, everyone in the library turned to look at them. Snape glared at them causing them to lower their heads. After everyone returned to their work Leigha turned to Reese.

“We left Della’s text book on the floor, and a vile was found in a stall.”

“Shit.” Reese hissed. “We need to glamour her.”

“How? Della’s in the infirmary, and Maria isn’t going to wait around forever, one more slip up and she is going to tell on us.” Emily hissed while scribbling down notes from the book she was reading. Everyone remained silent and looked up at each other.

“We are so dead.” Emily whispered. The girls looked over at Snape, he was reading a book while standing in an empty aisle.
“Unless...” Reese started with a smile.

“If it involves anymore potions and loves spells I’m out.” Leigh interrupted.

“Same, sorry man.” Emily agreed looking back down to her work.

“No, it involves our amazing wit, and manipulation skills mixed with dead sexy seducing.”

“Out.” Leigha said instantly looking down at her homework.

“Common guys! We need to cover our tracks.” Reese argued.

“Nothing, can persuade me to dick around with Snape anymore then we have to, that man is scary and weird!” Leigha whispered back harshly.

“Dude, he won’t remember it when Della glamours him.”

“She can’t do that, remember. He is immune to it.” Emily cut in before standing up and walking away.

“Then what do we do?”

You can convince Beaky that what she saw, was nothing.” Leigha sighed looking up at her friend.

“Why won’t you guys help me?” Reese whined.

“Because we are already on Snape’s creepy raider, he suspects Emily and me because we are Della’s roommates.”

“Fine. What’s your plan?”

“Pretend you have a hole in your bag, come up to the dorm tonight freaking out, say you lost the textbook Della lent you, and you can’t find it anywhere. Complain your bag is ripped and it must’ve fallen out. Then say you lost a vile that you needed for potions class when I ask you if you lost anything else.” Leigha explained to her friend before looking back down to her book.

“That’s brilliant. But I like my James Bond idea better.” Reese smiled, she looked back up to see if Snape was watching them, but he was gone. She looked around the library before it registered to her. She stood up from the desk and smiled at Leigha.
“Snape’s gone, I’m skipping.”

“She should be alright, most of the poison has exited her body. Della should be able to get rid of the rest on her own.” Snape nodded in reply and sat back down in the chair beside Della’s bed. The small girl’s forehead had beaded with sweat, and her hair was caked with dirt and twigs. Severus reached out and combed through the tangles and placed the sticks in the trash.
“Severus?” Della croaked opening her eyes, the older teacher looked down at her and smiled slightly.
“You stayed.” She smiled, Severus reached out and took her hand.

“Yes.” He lied, trying to keep the student calm. She closed her eyes and held Snape’s hand to her face and kissed his palm.

“I love you.” She whispered.

“No, Della. You don’t love me.” The student looked up at him and her smile fell.

“Maria Lovela has brought to my attention you and Leigha have been playing around with spells.” Della froze in shock.
“This love you feel isn’t real, it’s the side effects from when I reversed it several nights ago.”

“No, I still loved you at the masquerade. It worked, I used a potion and it worked...or I thought it did. But, I still can’t keep you out of my head.” Della whispered. Snape stared down at her.

“You were never influenced by a spell before that Della. I ended the charm the first night you claimed your love to me.”

“Then...”

“I love you.” Snape cut me off with a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww.
Please comment? I will love you forever.