Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Never again will I drink blood that's been tampered with.

I woke up in a fit of screams, images of Harry Potter burning me at the stake danced through my brain once more. I took a few deep breaths before looking around the room. The infirmary was dark and empty tonight, all accept a man who sat in a slump, sleeping next to my bed. Severus Snape. Not wanting to wake him, I slithered out of the gurney and snuck past him.
“Get back in bed.” Snape mumbled without opening his eyes. I stopped dead in my tracks and cursed under my breath.

“Seriously man. I’m fricken hungry.” I whined turning around to face him.

“Bed.” He argued opening his eyes and looking toward my tiredly. I sauntered over to him and jumped on his lap like a child, snuggling into his chest like I had while he carried me last night. My body tensed from the smell of him and my mouth watered slightly.
I will not eat my teacher. Snape shifted underneath me and pulled something out of his pocket. I looked into his hand, which was now in front of my face holding a little jar of blood.

“I swear to god if there’s garlic in that.” I warned pointing at the red liquid.

“I promise. It’s clean.” I took the jar and held it in my hands for a few minutes, I could hardly control myself after I feed. If I don’t get enough I attack anything near me. Looked up at Snape and pushed the jar back in his pocket. His face turned confused as he followed my fingers with his eyes.
“I don’t want the risk of attacking you.” I whispered looking to the floor. We remained quiet for a bit. But it wasn’t uncomfortable; it was like we had been together for years.
“I should leave.” Severus said breaking the long silence. The teacher stood up with me still in his arms.
“Fine.” I grumbled letting Snape place me back in bed. He pulled the covers over top of me, before he could turn to leave I sat up and pulled his head down to mine. Catching the potions master off guard I kissed him softly and closed my eyes.
“Fletcher.” Snape groaned into my lips as he slowly pulled away.

“Snape.” I mimicked letting him stand straight again, he looked into my eyes once more before turning and walking out of the room. I gazed around the infirmary once more, the cold feeling of solitude washed over me again. My stomach growled again, acknowledging that I haven’t fed it yet.
“Oh shut up.” I muttered smacking my stomach as if it would suddenly answer me.
“Della, stop talking to your belly and take this.” I looked up as the nurse waltzed into the room, she had a tall opaque glass in her hand. It smelled rank to be honest, but the salty rust smell told me it was blood.
“Okay what’d you spike it with?” I asked flatly taking the cup from her boney fingers and looking into the thick red liquid.
“Nothing.” She replied turning to leave.

“You’re really going to lie to me?” I asked swishing the liquid around to see the remainder of white powder stuck around the inside walls of the cup. I heard the nurse clench her teeth before turning around.
“It’s a cleanser, Della. Drink it or starve.”

“I thought you said nothing was in here?” I asked putting extra cheek into the comment. The nurse stiffened and stalked away from my bed. Now that she was gone I began to sniff at the glass more. The blood smelled like a dead animal. There was no way this was edible. Regardless I put the glass to my lips and took a sip, spitting the drink right back into the cup. It tasted worse than it smelled. I can confidently say I would rather guzzle piss then whatever was concocted into this blood. My gag reflex agreed with me letting me dry heave into the air. I was contemplating on pouring the blood out the window but my stomach argued with me. I was ravenous. Maybe that nurse was still around.
I will not eat the Hogwarts staff. Gazing into the cup with defeat I plugged my nose and chugged the blood quickly. After I was finished I slammed the cup on the nightstand and gagged again. That was so gnarly it left a brutal aftertaste. I jumped to my feet and ran to the bathroom only to shove my face under the faucet. After I was certain the taste was out, I straightened and twisted off the tap. For a few seconds I perched on the sink to wait for my stomach to settle. I will never again settle for blood that’s been tampered with. I stood back up and turned around to go back to bed, only to come face to face with a cloaked man. I squealed in surprise and jumped back bumping into the sink. I grabbed my heart and glared at him.
“What the fuck man?” I yelled trying to calm myself down.

“Why aren’t you dead yet?”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!
So my mom was being nosey and read all of this story, but being the nice woman she is she spell checked and fixed all my error for us. Yay!
I also walked in on her reading it for a second time and having a laughing fit...Got to love moms.
Comments will be welcomed. And constructive critism. :D Also tell me please if you find errors so I can inprove the story. I am not too great and Grammer, and I usually have a lot of typos in my work.
Thank you.
And Thanks for reading!
Love you!
xxoo