Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

I want you.

Snape and I had our little stare down in class again today. I guess we both were a little pissed off with each other at the moment. Not that I blame him in the slightest, I am hard to handle, and I guess having to watch me gnaw at another man wasn’t helping things. Regardless, the potions master continued his lesson with ease and knowledge, refusing to look at me halfway through the class. This was real mature on his part. I let my head fall into my hand as I listened to the monotone voice drone on about potions that reversed poisons. I guess that was his way of trying to piss me off more, yeah let’s pick on the stupid chick that will attack anything to feed her hunger. Nice.
“You may begin.” The class turned open their books and began to read, I glanced at Emily’s book to see what chapter we were on. Anger began to attack my mind, vampires. The lesson was about vampires. I glared up at Snape to see him giving me a cheeky look before turning his head down at his own reading material. My eyes wandered around the classroom to see a few students watching me, a few whispering to each other while throwing their spiteful gazes at me. Splendid. I flicked my eyes back down to Emily’s textbook being as mine was still MIA (missing in action) and began to read about the mythical creatures.
“Miss Fletcher, where may I ask, is your textbook?” Snape asked in spite. Oh I’ll tell you where it is, or where I’d like to put it.
“It’s missing in action sir.” I smiled looking up at the teacher.

“Why?” He asked in reply, the whole class looking up to watch our little conversation.

“I borrowed it from Della and lost it.” Reese interrupted. I turned my attention to her and watched the warning expression plastered to her face. I darted my eyes back to Snape, he was staring at Reese now.
“Since when is it acceptable to interrupt in my class?” He asked coldly.

“Never.” She mumbled sinking in her seat. Severus turned his attention back to me.

“Detention.” Oh come on! Now he was just making up stuff so I could stay behind! A few kids giggled at me; in return Snape burned his eyes into them causing them to almost stop breathing. My attention was lost in Emily’s textbook again; all of these assumptions were insulting. I almost threw the book out the window. It was nice to know vampires were thought to be uncivilized savages whom stalked the night and fed on babies and seduced women. Stupid ministry of magic should get their facts straight, I’m guessing werewolves aren’t naked men who run around the forest after a full moon, and they can most likely withstand a gunshot to the chest.
“Hey, is any of this actually true?” Emily whispered nudging me as she pointed to the book.

“Not at all.” I muttered back as she flipped the page.

“Silence.” Snape interrupted forcing our conversation to an end. Emily was getting really confused with the chapter, I guess knowing second hand on how vampires actually are verses the textbooks information was jumbling her thoughts. Unable to help myself my eyes wandered the room again, students were staring at me in disgust and rejection. Well I’m happy to know I am further out casted, thank you Professor Snape.
“Class is at an end.” The room cleared out quickly and ran for the hills. Emily hugged me before slowly exiting the room as well. After I was sure the room was clear I shot a defiant look at Snape.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” I snarled jumping up from my desk.

“I need to talk to you.”

“About my nature? Because instructing the class to read about vampires was pretty fucking low!” I hollered stomping toward the door.

“Della.”

“Fuck off!” As I reached the door it slammed in my face. I froze in place refusing to let Snape see the weakness creeping onto my face.

“You’re enraged at me for incidents in the past?” Snape asked to my back, and I refused to answer him.

“I was a death eater. However due to events from the past, I have chosen a different path. I assure you I will never go back to that.”

“You were a death eater?” I whispered harshly turning around now to face the man speaking to me.
“Is that how you know Luther, is that why he was talking about Voldemort?” I was practically breathing fire now.

“Yes.”

“And you act like it was nothing, man!”

“It was insignificant.” Oh that fucker.

“No! It was not!” I cried storming over to him, I snatched the collar of Snape’s robe and pulled him down to my level.

“My biggest fear in life, is being anywhere near Voldemort or his army.” With that I let go of him and spun around to leave, Severus seized me and pulled me into his chest. He held me to him tightly so I was completely restrained. His breath began to tickle my neck making me freeze in place.

“You never will be.” I elbowed away from the teacher and accelerated myself toward the door.
“Exactly.” I snapped kicking the door open and storming out. I ran to my dorm and locked myself inside, I couldn’t stay near him. My breathing became rushed and shallow as I began to hyperventilate. Did that man find me because of Snape? I looked into the mirror at myself and began to detest myself for loving him. Because of him my nightmares were becoming reality. I worked myself up more thinking of all the horrible things I’ve read in papers, all the sick things the Malfoy’s spoke about. Voldemort was looking for a league of vampires to join his army, and I fit the qualifications.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaay.
So for the next week I will be extremly busy...so One chapter a night...maybe two if I neglect some homework :D