Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Turn back I'm scared.

And that’s how I ended up in Snape’s bed. Well...actually all I know is that’s what happed before I got into the bed. How exactly I got into the bed. Well I’m damned if I knew. I cuddled closer to Severus and wrapped myself around him, I felt amazingly safe considering the circumstances.
“Go to sleep.” He mumbled into my neck quietly.
“I can’t.”
“Try.” He replied starting to get impatient with me.
“Look dude, I have been, so shut up and you go to sleep.” Severus smiled against my skin and pulled away from me slightly.
“What?” I asked looking into his eyes in worry. Snape didn’t respond, he just leaned down and kissed me.
“Well thank you sir.” I smiled pulling away slightly from his lips.
“You are most welcome miss.” He smiled pushing his lips to mine again then flipped me over so he could straddle me. Severus’s hands cupped my face gently while mine found their way to his hair. The stupid butterflies in my stomach kicked up in bliss, fluttering around in my belly excitedly. Or was I hungry? I pulled away again to smile at Severus.
“I love you.” His lips tugged at the corners faintly.
“I love you too.”
“Hey if I give you something do you promise not to laugh?” I asked staring up at the man above me. He raised an eyebrow and fell beside me; pulling me closer.
“In the morning.” Severus mumbled into my neck, I ignored him. I slipped the bracelet I made off my wrist. My eyes turned back to Snape only to discover he was sleeping on my shoulder. Regardless I pulled his arm from around my waist and began to tie the bracelet around his wrist, it fit much better on him then it did on me. I kissed his hand and smiled happily.
“Thank you.” Startled I looked up at the Potions Master. He was examining the gift with a small smile.
“Anytime.” I grinned snuggling into Severus closer, he placed a hand under my chin and tilted it to him so he could place another kiss on my lips. The whole time I couldn’t stop smiling. Even though deep down I was still on edge about the teacher’s past. Nothing scared me more than knowing someone was already after Ivy and me. Yet I couldn’t stay away from this man. Trying to fight with him hurt more than knowing I could be hunted down at any minute. And believe me that pain was excruciating.

4:50 am. Snape hadn’t woken from his usual nightmares yet. And I hoped they had finally gone away, leaving the tormented man forever. I knew it was false hope though, regardless of the pain I felt for my teacher. I slipped out of his arms and padded back up to my dorm. When I got there Maria wasn’t in her bed. I glanced around the room slowly, only to discover that Leigha and Emily we gone as well. I heard a small creek on the floor boards and whipped around, only to be attacked by a chain net. I screamed out in pain as my skin began to burn. Whoever was there took this as the opportunity to bind my feet and wrists with the same chains. I cried harder and tried to fight back by pushing into the attacker, or make their job as hard as possible.
“Get her mouth!” Someone hissed. Oh no, there were more than one. The net was pulled off my face quickly. I went to scream out for Snape but I was gagged with the chains...I should’ve saw that coming. My fangs extracted from the numerous amount of burns stinging my limbs. The chained netting was tossed over my head again making salty tears drip onto it. My body was picked up and tossed over one of the attackers shoulders. My eyes flicked around helplessly as I was carried into the hallway. As we passed Severus’s room I tried to the best of my ability to scream past the binding. But all that earned me was more anxiety from almost swallowing my tongue.
“Get the other one.” Other one? Oh no Ivy! I kicked my legs, feeling the pain of the chains slicing my skin as I did so.
“Let’s bring this one first. The other on is a fighter too.” I wiggled and pushed against the two people. I was not going with them! I fought restlessly, snapping and gnawing at the chains in my mouth, I was beginning to feel weaker.
“Get in there with her.” The man carrying me took me into Dumbledore’s office over to the chimney. I was thrown in roughly, my head smashing off the bricks. My vision went fuzzy and my head got lighter. I began to drift into darkness.
“Throw the other in with her.” Then I was out.

“Wake up!” I sat up quickly and let my eyes flick around rapidly. I was in a dark and damp cave with about twenty other teenagers around my age. We all looked at each other in confusion.
“Get up you lazy fangers!” We all slowly got to our feet and glanced around in panic. Once I saw Ivy I ran over to her, she was still sleeping.
“Ivy!” I shouted shaking her violently.
“Ivy wake up!”
“Son of a bitch.” She muttered opening her eyes weakly.
“Ivy are you okay?” I asked near hyperventilation.
“No, the fucker tore out a chunk of my hair.” She growled allowing me to pull her to her feet.
“Line up maggots, no talking, do as I say now!” All the other kids lined up quickly, well all children except Ivy and me. The man screaming at us rushed toward me.
“What did I say?” He barked grabbing my upper arm and throwing me into the line.
“Don’t touch her!” Ivy shouted shoving the man in the chest, he went flying into the wall with a loud thud. At that moment a large group of people ran toward Ivy and forced her to the ground, throwing the chains over her. Ivy screamed in agony as she thrashed at the netting. I went to lunge at the men holding her down when a gun was pointed at me.
“Move and there’s a silver bullet that’s got your name on it.” A woman smiled sinisterly. I took guilty glances at Ivy before kicking the gun from the woman’s hands. I ran over to my friend and tackled a few of the men away from Ivy.
“Audiolectomay!” I screamed falling over and clutching my head.
“Are you done yet?” One of the men yelled kicking me in the side as I laid in agony of my own mind.
“No!” Ivy and I both yelled in unison while the other teenagers by stood our distress.
“No?” The man asked pulling me up by the hair, I was too busy focusing on not crying to care.
“Well you are now.” The whistling stopped and I was dragged over to Ivy.
“Get her up.” The men on the floor pulled the chains off of Ivy and pulled her up. I almost cried at the sight of her. She was covered in deep gashes and burns.
“Listen, all of you!” The man holding me boomed.
“You are all being tested, those of you who are impudent little roaches or are completely unable to suit our needs will die. Ivy and I looked at each other in fear.
“We’ve already broken you apart from the weak trash that were easier to catch.” My stomach sank into my shoes. Oh my fucking God.
“Those of you who meet the requirements will be taken to the dark lord.” Oh my fucking God! No, no, no! I felt tears prick at my eyes. We were doomed.
“Get over there.” Ivy and I were shoved into the line where we finally stood quietly.
“Let’s see what you filthy creatures got.” I looked around at the other teenagers, they were all vampires. All of them older boys around eighteen, then there was Ivy, another girl and I. We looked at each other again. Ivy’s hand grazed mine, I touched her finger tips with mine and listened.
Della, what are we going to do? Are you okay?
I’m fine, Ivy. Are you okay?
Yes, but you didn’t answer me. What the fuck are we going to do?
I don’t know, man.

“You two!” Ivy snapped her hand away as we both looked up to see the jack ass who abused us.
“What did you just do?” He questioned
“Nothing.” I replied innocently.
“Nothing.” Ivy confirmed.
“Bull shit. You guys are talking during the test.” He accused.
“What?” I asked playing dumb.
“You think you’re so skilled? Block your mind.” The attacker instructed.
“What the fuck are you on man?” After those words slipped from my lips I immediately regretted it. Jack ass’s face twisted into anger as he flicked his wand at me. Images of my past flooded my mind. The abuse, the torment, the hiding. I gasped in pain as my heart ripped in two. Snape’s face flashed in my mind, images of our last moments. I mentally pushed the man away. But the images wouldn’t remove themselves. My mom’s face pushed its way into my mind. Scenes from last Christmas danced in my mind. We were dancing but then a cloud of smoke filled the air, this was not my memory anymore. My mother turned black and fell to the ground. I gasped and felt knives stab at my shredded heart. I shut down the images quick, making my mind push the intruder out like a steel door. The images stopped as I pulled up my mental guard. I burned my eyes into the Jack Ass’s. He looked shocked and utterly surprised.
“Stay the fuck out of my head!” I screamed keeping the guard in place. Jack ass tried again to enter my mind, but he wasn’t able to get in.
“Take this rodent away.” He barked at his henchmen. I was grabbed from behind and a collar was snapped onto my neck.
“No, Ivy!” I cried reaching for my friend as I was pulled away. Ivy grasped onto my hand and tried to pull me back, but I wasn’t strong enough anymore. The men pulled me away with ease and tossed me into a cold underground cell. Shutting the door in my face. I didn’t even fight them, I just sat down on the cold cement floor and curled into a ball. My worst nightmares have now become reality. I choked back my tears refusing to cry in this disgusting place. I refuse to let them see me cry. I pulled my sweater around me tighter and huddled in the corner. I wasn’t going to be able to hold my tongue long enough, I wasn’t going to be strong enough and I wasn’t skilled enough. I’m going to die here, however that didn’t bother me as much as the new thoughts that had entered my head. I didn’t even get to say a good- bye to the only man who ever loved me. I felt the tears prick at my eyes again but I blinked them back and took deep, shaky breaths. I wasn’t going to cry, I wasn’t going to cry, I wasn’t going to cry.
Della? Della...Della-oh my god I am so stupid- Della can you hear me?
Ivy? I looked around the dark around me.
Dude! Oh my fucking God where are you?” Ivy asked.
I’m in a cold, wet cell. Where are you, are you okay?
Me too. Yeah Dell, I’m fine. Well now anyways, stupid fuck tried to get in my head. Are you okay?
Yes, I’m fine. He did the same to me. I think the vampires that pass this test sit in cells afterwards.
Fan-fucking-tastic.” Ivy grunted.
Oh it’s going to be a blast.” I sighed to myself and snuggled against the left wall from the corner, I could sense Ivy there in the cell next to me.
Dell, I’m scared.
Me too, man. Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you.
Della, I’m fifteen. I shouldn’t be here. I’m not that good with my powers yet.
No, Ivy you’re doing great. Don’t worry we’ll make it through this.” Tears finally slipped down my cheeks.
How do you stop glamouring people?” Ivy asked, I could hear the fear in her voice.
You tell them that when you snap your fingers, they will do everything you just explained and that they will remember nothing of the conversation you had prior to that. Then snap.
Oh...Thanks.
No problem.
“Fangers! If you can hear me, that means you’ve passed the test. In five minutes you will have a surprise brought to your cell.” I don’t know about everyone else. But I didn’t want that fucking surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Worked on this chapter for a while!
I really hope you guys like it.
Please comment. I really want to know what you guys think about it. And your thoughts on the situation.