Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

The wicked trick.

“Please.” Severus started to beg, looking from me to the Lord in front of us.
“Della.” Ivy whimpered reaching a hand toward me. I cried a little knowing that it was hopeless. I let everyone down. When I planned this out so many years ago I told myself there would be no witnesses. Now my friends and loved ones had to watch the horrible event that was about to occur. I closed my eyes and wished I could say good-bye before leaving. I wished I could hold my mother and tell her I loved her. To be strong and I would watch over her. To have one more hug from Emily, Leigha and Reese. One more laugh or prank. One last fight with Draco, a hug to show him the words meant nothing, and that I loved him. I wished I knew Oliver, I wished I could give him our first hug and a kiss on the cheek. Have our first brother and sister moment, hold each other before I had to leave. I wanted to love him and apologize for being so cruel toward him. I wanted to hug and hold Ivy and Kim, tell them they are amazing. How strong and funny they are. How grateful I am to have met them, also how sorry I am to not know them that well. Most of all I wanted to hold Severus. I wanted to kiss him one last time and tell him how much I love him and how I lived my life for him at the end. The tears slipped out of my eyelids as I ached inside. My heart burning up and dying slowly. I opened my eyes and looked at Severus, my only ever love. He was breaking just as much as I was.
“Go!” Kim screamed, the vampires ran for Voldemort. Pouncing on him. Ivy kicked his wand away from him and broke it. Oliver began gnawing at Voldemort’s chest, slashing and ripping as the dark lord thrashed and pulled at my brother. Kim began ripping at the lord’s neck, Ivy joined in and began tearing Voldemort’s limbs from his body. The black robe dropped, he was gone. Smoke flew from the clothes and whirled around the room. Snape began to flick his wand at the cloud. Voldemort had run away. He was gone.
“Fuck!” Oliver yelled wiping his mouth.
Sleven held me tighter and pulled me further away from the vampires.
“Come close and I kill her.”
“Not before we kill you.” Ivy spat crouching down in ready position. Sleven pushed his wand into my neck.
“Expelliarmus!” The wand flew from Sleven’s hands, hitting me in the face before it whipped across the room. Ivy lunged at Sleven, as did Kim. I ran for Severus and embraced him tightly. I never wanted to let go. The older man held me to him like he wasn’t expecting another hug from me ever again.
“Severus.” I cried holding onto the teacher, crushing him in my arms.”
“It’s alright Della.”
“Thank you.” I sobbed into his chest. Severus didn’t answer me, he just held me in his arms silently.
“Salem?” I turned away from Severus’s chest to see Oliver standing beside us. I pulled away from my love and hugged my brother relentlessly.
“I’m sorry!” I cried. My brother closed his arms around me and buried his face in my neck.
“It’s okay Salem. I’m not mad.”
“I love you.” I whispered holding my brother closer.
“Della, we have to get out of here.” Ivy yelled.

It’s been two months since that day. I still wasn’t used to the students staring at me. My mind seemed to run blank whenever someone asked me what happened. I never wanted to answer those questions. Oliver would though. He went to Hogwarts now. He got in somehow, and he was a Gryffindor. We were able to hang out every day, Ivy kept my secret about Snape. Kim and I remained good friends. We often wrote each other, she was in New York currently. She is with her friends playing rock shows. Leigha, Emily and Reese were excited to see me. We caught up and got to have more fun games of truth or dare. Thank God this time Severus didn’t see me naked. He got a kiss instead. Draco was off the handle, he felt horrible he didn’t find me first. But none the less was glad I was back. However I didn’t feel glad until I was where I belonged. This is where I am now. Cuddling in the arms of an older man, who happens to be my teacher. The man amazed me more than anything, he became a little more possessive of me after the incident. But I didn’t mind. I cuddled further into Severus, nuzzling my head into his chest more and tightened my grip around his waist. My love ran his hand through my hair tenderly.
“I love you.” I whispered to the brilliant man.
“I love you too, Della.” Severus’s hand placed itself under my chin and tilted my head up so I could look into the man’s warm eyes. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips, I moved my hands from his waist and situated them on Severus’s neck. The kiss deepened melting me into a puddle below him. Severus climbed on top of me moving his hands to my waist. I smiled into the teacher’s lips and let my hands wander his body. I welcomed the idiotic butterflies into my stomach as Severus and I had our make out session.
“I thought I had lost you forever.” My teacher whispered pulling away from me, he rested his forehead on mine as we had a breathing break.
“I’m not going anywhere without you.” I smiled pulling him down so I could snuggle him again.
“Now!” Severus’s door burst open, revealing professor Umbridge and Harry Potter. I gasped but held onto Snape in fear he would be ripped from my grasp. My fears were confirmed when a bunch of unknown people ripped me from Severus. We both fought back but he was pulled into restraints with other wizards.
“I knew it” Professor Umbridge hissed in anger.
“Get the whore out of here, take her to the dungeon.”
“No!” I screamed fighting against the students.
“Take Snape with her. He can watch this penalty.” I screamed in horror as my love and I were escorted to the dungeon. The door was thrown open and I was tied to a pole. Snape was held down by multiple students as they tried to force him to stand in watch.
“My Lord.” Out of the shadows Voldemort appeared with a sinister smile plastered to his lips.
“You tricked us!” Harry yelled shoving his wand in Umbridge’s face.
“No, Harry Dear. I tricked you.” With that Harry was pulled over to a closet. He was locked in as the wizards disarmed Harry of his wand.
“Hello again Salem.” Voldemort smiled walking toward me slowly. I shook in fear as he approached me. It was just like in my nightmares.
“I hope you and Severus had a nice good-bye.” I began to cry, tears blurred my vision as I thought of what horrible things Voldemort was going to do.
“I hope you’re watching closely Snape.” The dark lord smiled walking away from me further, sticking his wand in my direction. I closed my eyes pleading the death to be quick.
“No!” I opened my eyes to see Severus free, he ran toward me and shielded me from the curse. He hugged me close as the spiralling magic headed for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O INTENSE!
One more chapter left.
It will be given to you soon.
Thank You everyone so much for the comments, subscriptions, for playing characters. you are amazing!
XO
I love you guys.