Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Wake up calls and pay back

“Wake up.”
I ignored the demand and snuggled further into my bed. The owner of the voice began to tap their foot impatiently, though at this moment I could care less.
“Now.” Wait who was standing over my bed? I felt under my covers only to remember I went to bed in a pair of boy shorts and a low cut tank top. I began to wrap the covers around myself so I could get up, but I was too late. The covers were ripped from my hands and yanked; I became unravelled and fell out of bed for the second morning in a row. I scrambled to cover myself but Snape tossed the comforter on the other side of the bed. He walked around the bed to grab me off the floor, though once he saw my outfit he stopped dead. For the first time I saw his face drop and go pale...well paler. Snape slowly turned around to avert his gaze, even though like the Sleaze he is, he turned quickly to do a double take before walking to the door.
“You have five minutes to get decent.” He said quietly so he wouldn’t wake my roommates, who were already turning to go back to sleep after the disturbance. Without a word I quickly grabbed my uniform pants from the floor and yanked them on, not bothering to actually strip naked while he was in the room. I ran around my bed to pull on my shirt, tie then vest.
“Three minutes.” He warned as I was pulling on my shoes, then robe. Becoming bold I slapped on some eyeliner and mascara.
“One minute.” He threatened; I jumped on my bed to look in the mirror above it. Combing through my dark red hair. It was normally straight, but being as I have layers the ends flared out and one half was sticking up. I had just fixed my hair when Snape gave his final warning.
“I am turning around.” I looked over at him to watch his expression. He was cautiously turning around slowly. He looked to where I had been standing, then to my bed.
“Get off the bed and tuck in your shirt.” I raised an eyebrow at him and jumped off the bed.
“The shirt will remain un-tucked.” I stated turning to grab my books and homework off the bedside table and shoving them into my bag.
“Miss. Fletcher, Tuck in your shirt before I do it for you.”
“Actually, you will leave me alone because tucking in my shirt would require your hands down my pants and I believe that is sexual assault.” Snape’s eyebrow raised walking closer to me.
“Would you like to test your theory? Tuck in your shirt.” He threatened stopping half an inch away from me. We locked eyes for about three minutes before I got really uncomfortable.
“Try me.” I replied, my voice breaking at the thought of a teachers hands down my pants. Not to mention this specific teacher, his hands where cold and rough which I highly estimate would add to the discomfort. Snape held eye contact as he closed the gap between us. I was able to feel his breath on my fore head as he quickly reached down to my hips. I jumped back and quickly began shoving my shirt in my pants.
“Okay!” I shouted forgetting about my roommates. My roommate Leigha sat up and looked at Professor Snape and me. She eyed him suspiciously before looking at me, catching me with my hands down my pants.
“What’s going on?” She asked groggily rubbing her eyes.
“Go back to sleep.” Snape ordered reaching over to me and grabbing my arm; he pulled us out the door and closed it behind us.
Snape dragged me all the way to the classroom before he pushed me into my seat. He took a seat at his own desk and began flipping though books. In habit I looked up at the clock above him and gasped
“It’s four in the morning!” I yelled glaring at him.
“Yes.” He answered absent mindedly.
“Why are we awake?” I asked in shock.
“Because it’s morning.” He shot back not looking back at me.
“So is twelve but you don’t see people waking up then!”
“You also don’t see people take vitamins, but it happens.” He shot back scribbling something in his book, His black greasy hair forming a shield between him and me.
“Now I know why you are so cranky, you suffer from insomnia.”
“So do you.” Wait, how the hell did he know that? I stared him down until he looked up at me.
“How do you know that?” I asked glaring into his cold eyes. Snape closed his book and mimicked my gaze.
“Because no matter how much you try to be quiet, I can still hear and see you walking the halls at night, and no matter how much you try to hide it. I know what you are.” A lump jumped into my throat.
“You shouldn’t be proud to know that I’m an insomniac.” I covered watching him play with the quill in his hands.
“We both know that’s not what I’m referring to.”
“Severus.” Snape and I both looked toward the door to see Dumbledore. Standing in the doorway. Snape stood from his desk and walked toward Dumbledore.
“Why do you have Miss. Fletcher awake at such an hour?” He asked looking over his employee’s shoulder.
“I had a nightmare that I was being attacked by the pants monster, I was so terrified I couldn’t even tuck in my shirt by myself, so I had Professor Snape assist me. He then stayed awake with me and decided we should be more productive so here we are.”
“You tucked in her pants?” Dumbledore asked in shock.
“No, sir. I didn’t.” Snape replied sincerely.
“That kind of relationship between a student and teacher is highly unwelcomed here.”
“I assure you Albus, no one’s hands but her own were in her pants.”
“Yes.” I agreed.
“I was kidding.” I smiled watching Snape and Dumbledore walk out into the hall.
“Perfect.” I laughed to myself folding my arms on the table and nuzzling my head into them, quickly falling back asleep.

Has Della gone to far? Has Snape? How do you think she will use he evil skills against him? Will he tolerate it? what do you want to happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill guys.
and thanks to you guys who commented. it means a lot

love Lanna Lunacy xxoo