Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

I am so expelled.

“It was really weird, Draco. Potter was trying to burn me at the stake and he called me Voldemort’s weapon.” I explained pushing my dinner around my plate.
“That is weird, it was just a dream though, Della. It’s not going to happen, even if it did. Voldemort’s a powerful man; you’d be a loyal and powerful servant.”
“I don’t care! If I die all of that would’ve been for nothing, besides the dream freaked me out, the one I had after that was much worse!”
“Oh, Della. Seriously, how could you have two dreams? Honestly.”
“I don’t know I must’ve woken up between them or something. But cousin, it was horrible. In the second dream I was in bed with Snape!” I whispered the last part harshly and hid my face in my hands. Draco’s roaring laughter surrounded me, his hands grabbed mine pulling them away from my face.
“Oh my lord, Della this is too rich!” I yanked my hands away from my cousin’s and pouted at him.
“You obviously love him, good you can de-virgin the ancient greaser!” Draco giggled. Something inside of me snapped.
“Have some respect; he is your teacher and a great man!” Before I could say another word I covered my mouth. Draco burst into hysterics. I uncovered my mouth to tell him to bugger off when another outburst flew from my lips.
“I love him!” I squealed and shot up from my seat covering my mouth once more. I looked around the dining hall franticly to see if anyone noticed. Snape was watching me suspiciously. Once I caught his eyes I blushed bright red and ran out of hisbeautiful gaze and outside into the snow. Snape’s face circled my mind causing an unknown feeling in my stomach, memories of him taunted me and his voice filled my ears. Instinctively I covered my ears and fell into the snow dramatically, I shut my eyes hoping to be released of this feeling. I couldn’t do this, students can’t feel this way about teacher’s, and not to mention it’s Snape, He was insanely oddand beautiful and cold. How could I love that thing?How could I not? I screamed out in frustration and let tears of anger flood my eyes.
“Miss Fletcher.” I quickly stopped my screams and sat still hoping he would go away. His feet crunched through the snow and stood in front of me. I looked at his feet and stayed quiet. Snape crouched down to my level and lifted my chin so my eyes would meet his. I gazed helplessly into my teacher’s cold eyes as I tried to fight back the outburst.
“I love you.” I whispered, my tears falling into the palm of his hand. Snape’s face jumped to life with surprise, I pushed away from him and covered my mouth.
“Excuse me?” He asked coldness filling his voice slowly.
“I love you so much I’m love sick, everything I think about relates to you I even dream of you. I love you so much!” I started to cry harder, this was so embarrassing, and what if he said it back? What if I got expelled? I am a dead man walking. Snape got to his feet and began to walk away, my mind raced of what he was doing. But my mouth kept running.
“Please don’t leave me!” I cried. Snape stopping in his tracks but didn’t look back at me. We stayed in silence till he finally moved walking inside. I am so expelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh!!
Next chapter comes if I get 2 comments.