Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Kissing war and I don't love you.

It was easier than I thought to pack my bags. I was half way through now when door creaked open, quickly I turned around with my wand ready.
“Expelliarmus.” My wand shot across the room and Snape pocketed his own wand.
“Come here.” I hesitated, some other weird love phrase was bound to slip out. I couldn’t even meet his harsh glare. Snape didn’t come to me this time, he waited by the door till I got up the nerve to slowly make my way towards him. When I was a foot away he grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me closer. I cried out in pain but let him continue holding my arm. Snape held up a vile of red liquid, his pale fingers wrapped around it roughly.
“You have one chance to stop this nonsense, tell me the meaning of this behaviour or I will make you tell me.”
“I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’ve never felt this way before.” I started looking toward Snape’s hand that was holding my wrist to his side.
“I can’t explain, or know why, but I love you Severus.” Snape stood up straighter his eyes searching mine. He popped off the cork of the vile and grabbed my face with the hand that was holding my wrist. I started to panic, I struggled against him, pushing on his chest and turning my face away from the vile he was now forcing to my lips. Snape knocked me into my bed, we both flipped onto it, he straddled me and pinched my nose. My hands clawed at his but I was desperate for air. I gasped quickly, but just as quickly Snape poured the red potion into my mouth. I began to choke on it once it ran down my throat, Snape took this as opportunity to pin my arms above my head. This is bad. I began to get light headed and the room started to spin, I was now unable to control my body. As soon as my limbs went limp Snape started his interrogation.
“Why are you acting like this?” I shook my head.
“I don’t know.” I sounded distant and ghostly.
“What happened to you last night?”
“I had a nightmare Harry Potter killed me, I was Voldemort’s weapon.” Snape’s eyes turned to curious.
“Do you have any knowledge of anything after that?”
“I dreamed I crawled into bed with you.” Snape looked toward the door and back to me.
“Do you really love me?” He asked his voice turning shaky.
“More than anything.” I kicked myself mentally. I didn’t want to say that! No erase Ilove you don’t love you! Snape leaned down slowly and kissed me, my arms jumped to life and tangled in his greasy hair. I kissed back and pulled him closer. No! I didn’t want to do this, I couldn’t do this, and I don’t love him! I can’t love him! What’s happening to me? Why can’t I control myself? Severus’s hands wrapped around my waist as he deepened the kiss. If I wasn’t suspended before, I sure as hell am now. I continued my debate on how wrong this was as my body pushed Snape off so it could be on top. He broke the make out session and held my face to look at me. His eyes searching mine again. His face turned cold and he pushed me off of him onto the floor. He rolled off the bed and looked at me. His face torn whether he wanted to leave or stay. Finally he turned and strode to the door, he stopped before leaving and said.
“Tell no one of this incident.” And vanished.
♠ ♠ ♠
So a lot of updates because felt bad I was gone so long, and I am home sick. Please comment you guys. I want to know what you think.