Pregnant with my best friends twins!

what happened in there?

Jamie’s POV

I have been sleeping by Steph’s bed for 4 ½ weeks the whole time she has been unconscious then her hand pulls away from mine, I shot up to make sure she was ok and there she was eyes open and mouth moving.
“Hello sleepy head.” Steph said stroking my hair.
“Me? What about you? You’ve been out for 5 weeks straight. I’ve missed talking to you, hugging you and kissing you. I have missed you soooooo much all together.” I say sitting up straight and getting Steph’s hand back.
“You know I would have been ok if you didn’t stay.”
“But I had to stay; I had to stay to make sure you were going to be ok.”
“Well im ok now so you can go home now.”
“No im staying. I haven’t left this bedside in 4 weeks and im not going to leave now.”
“Well at least have a shower to make your smell go away.”
“I have had a shower but it only involved water because I couldn’t leave your side for more that five minutes or something might change.”
“Well go have a shower that involves soap and loads of shampoo.”
“Ok. I love you and im glad im moving in with you so I can keep an eye on you when you need getting up when your still in pain.” Steph gave me a look like she wanted to withdraw the offer then she said.
“Go home; pack all your stuff up and move in tonight!”
“What do you mean?” I said
“I love you too and I want you to move in with me tonight and when I come home tomorrow, I wanna come home to an apartment with a homey feel to it including a very hot and hopefully by then clean boyfriend.”
“Ok then its settled.” Then I gave her a kiss, got my jacket, gave her another kiss and walked out of her room slowly then running back and giving her another kiss then leaving again. I would have driven home but because I was in an accident I had to take a bus. I walked through the front door of my parent’s house and my mum was there.
“How is she? Is she ok? Has she lost the baby? Are you two going to get married?” mum said then dad butted in saying “I didn’t tell her!” then Marsha came down, “no I told her! Is Jamie moving out please, please, please?!”
“Steph is fine, she is awake, she was never pregnant, in a million years, I know you didn’t dad, Marsha you idiot and yes im moving out.” I said in one long breath then running upstairs.
“Yes he’s moving out. I get to have his room, I get to have his room, I get to have his room.” Marsha said doing a little dance.
“No, no, no, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooooo! You are not moving out. You are too young.” Mum said racing up the stairs then grabbing my hand then pulling me down.
“Mum im 18 years old, I am not 3. I can make my own dissections! Ok?!” I said going upstairs starting to pack ignoring everything mum said. After a while I had completely finished packing. Nothing but the bed in my room, all the sheets… gone, all the pictures and posters… gone, all my clothes… gone, everything was in boxes. I had one last box in my arms when I headed down the stairs and saw my mum and dad with something in their hands.
“I am proud of you son.” Dad said
“Im sorry for acting like a… like a… like a MUM! Im proud of you to Jamie.” Mum said giving me a hug.
“This is for you.” Dad said handing me a tiny little box. I opened the box and there was a ring. A ring with a gold band with 7 diamonds around it.
“Dad, what the hell is this? who is it for? I love you dad but your already married!” I said stepping away from dad as I was a little freaked out.
“This was your grandmother’s engagement ring; she wanted me to give it to you and im not proposing to you. I want you to give it to Steph.” Dad said closing the box and pushing me out the door.

I went to Steph’s house and got a call from the hospital saying Steph can go home so I dropped the last box on the floor and borrowed my dads car and drove to pick up Steph and when I arrived Steph was there all packed up and ready to go.
“How long have you been waiting?” I asked grabbing her suitcase.
“Just a bit after you left!” she said standing up and heading for the door
“Ok then you ready to go?”
“Yep. Let’s go. Go, go, go go, go, go, go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
it gets better and better!
comment plz!