Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Finally!

... saw my dad playing poker with some of his mates. In 4 hours he had turned my room into a poker room.

“Dad what have you done to my room?” I said pointing all around my room.
“I changed it into my very own poker room. You don’t live here anymore so I can do what I want to do with it!” dad said pointing out he had a full house and collecting all the money on the table.
“What ever! Dad I want to give this back to you.” Giving him back the ring.
“What? Didn’t you ask her? Oh no she said no didn’t she? Oh boy!” dad said giving me a hug.
“Dad! Dad! Get off me! I didn’t ask her because we just moved in together; she just came out of hospital.” I said putting the ring on the poker table, walking out and hearing one of dad’s mates asking if the ring was on for play.
“Jamie stop son.” Standing up and walking out.
“Dad I have to go ok. Steph is at the apartment alone. I have to talk to her ok. Here are your car keys,” handing dads keys to him, “ill walk. Bye dad.” Walking out the front door.

Steph’s POV

It feels like it was 2 hours since Jamie left for no apparent reason in the middle of unpacking boxes he got his dads keys and drove off so now I am on the couch drinking whole lotta booze.

I had six glasses of scotch then I started drinking out of the bottle, and there is three bottles on the floor so I think im drunk or close to it then the door opens.

“Hey Steph,” he looks up, “whoa. Oh my gosh,” he looks down at his feet and closes his eyes, “what is wrong with you?” Jamie said while grabbing a rob; oh did I mention im naked.
“I…..m…….. jjjj….ust…. haa…vin….. aaaaaa…… li…….lllll……. dddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkk!” I said more like eventually stubbled out words while trying to put the rob on.
“Steph why do you keep getting drunk? It is really bad for you. I want you to stop and be healthy.”
“I……… ammm……… hh…eeaal…..thyyyyyy…….BABY!” I said grabbing his shirt and giving him a passionate kiss, and he surprisingly kissed me back.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa! What up with you? You kissed me back! Usually you would have pushed me away.” He was looking at me with a huge smirk on his face.
“What?”
“Im pissed off and I need cheering up! Can you pass me that bottle,” pointing to the bottle I was drinking from, “thankyou?”
“You know what else drinking is also good for….?”
“What?”
I walked up to Jamie and I sit next to him and I take the bottle off of him, giving his a kiss, grabbing his arm and standing up and walking towards the bed.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! I might be pissed off but im not stupid.” He said standing up and heading towards boxes. He started to unpack them the ones that hadn’t been touched yet anyway.
“Fine. I have stopped trying.” I said lying on the bed
“That’s good.” He said grabbing shorts and putting them away.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep toasted again!
comment plz!