Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Might as well be wakin up in vagas!

Jamie’s POV

“Fine. I have stopped trying.” Steph said lying on the bed
“That’s good.” I said unpacking the last of my boxes. I had finally worked through the last of my boxes and I was officially moved in.

I looked around the apartment then my eyes landed on Steph she was asleep on the bed with the bear her mother left her in her left arm and the TV remote in he right hand. So I grabbed the remote, lied down on the bed and turned the TV on.

When I turned it on the volume was so loud that I jumped up and down and in the corner of my eye I sae Steph roll over and drop the bear. So I leaned over and grabbed the bear not realising that my arm had accidentally touched Steph in a place that I shouldn’t have touched unless I had her permission and I woke her up.

“What the hell are you doing?” Steph said wrapping the rob around her body because of when she moved around the rob must of fallen down.
“I was getting your bear!” I said grabbing the bear and holding it up.
“I don’t believe you. I wake up and you are leaning over me to get my ‘bear’ and a while that is happening my rob has slipped open to show my flesh!!”
“Look im sorry its just I wanted to watch TV and lay on the bed at the same time without waking you but I touched you where I wasn’t supposed to and now im being yelled at because I was doing you a favour.”
“Look I don’t care alright I just don’t want you to be doing it when ever you feel like it. I mean I know you live here and all but…..” Steph said before I got sick of her saying all these things so grabbed the sleeves of the rob and kissed her.

I kissed her and then she push me down onto the bed and started taking off all of her clothes and indicating that she wanted me to do it as well so I took off all of my clothes but my boxers and seeing how we were both drunk she took off my boxers and my dick sprung up and that’s all I remember because I was so drunk but i did pass out.

Last night all I remember was kissing Steph having a couple of drinks then I wake up under the covers with Steph and sunrise on the TV.

The shock wasn’t sunrise was on the TV it was that I realised that I was wearing nothing but socks. Sock! I don’t wear socks to bed. Usually when I go to bed it involves boxers and a singlet
♠ ♠ ♠
yep, im really weird when drunk
comment plz!