Pregnant with my best friends twins!

yep, i woke up in vagas!

I got out of bed, stood up and walked to the cupboard were all my clothes were and grabbed some boxers and started to make breakfast. I saw Steph get up, put underpants and a tank top on and walk towards the kitchen.

“Hey!!! What are you doing up? It is 5.30 in the morning.” Steph said walking up to a cupboard and getting down a box.
“I couldn’t sleep. What are you doing?” I said grabbing the box off of her.
“Major hang over. Need aspirin.”
“Just one ok.”
“Ok I guess that is ok.” Steph said having one pill with water
“So just a question? What happened last night?” I asked getting down two plates and serving bacon and eggs on each.
“Wow you don’t remember?” She said taking a plate and sitting at the table.
“Nope.” I grabbed my plate and joined her.
“well we were laying on the bed for half an hour, I was trying to sleep and you were walking around the room drinking so much alcohol then you trip, so I got up and helped you stand up, luckily after you kissed me I put on some clothes so you pulled on my shirt thinking I was still wearing a rob so you felt my boobs then I slapped your face because you were acting like a jerk.” She was eating her breakfast.
“That explains the hand print on my cheek. Then what?” I said with my head in my hands.
“Then you tried to get me drunk but I was already suffering from a hang over so I didn’t know what I was doing, so I had vodka with something in it. Then you gave me some funny green tablet and you asked me to take it but I didn’t, then you started to cry because I wouldn’t do a strip tease for you then I tripped on your leg because you were on the floor and I hurt my ankle and you gave me the green pill again telling me it was a mussel relaxer and then…”
“WHAT?” I said with eyes open big
“I started getting really horny and then you took off you pants because you were getting hard then…”
“No, no, no, no, no, noooooooo! Did I do something stupid?” I asked about to throw up.
“No.” she said laughing in her eggs.
“What? What is so funny?”
“well you know that trick I pulled on you that I pretended to be unconscious, well you pulled that trick on me and I was on top of your lap, I hear the faint noise of foil unwrapping, then I start doing CPR then you pulled up my skirt and put me down on your dick.”
“OH MY FUCKING GOD!! ARE YOU SIRIOUSE?”
“Yea” she said pointing towards the couch.
“What? What’s wrong with the couch?” I asked looking towards the couch
“The fact we did it there, then you fell asleep and I did something, but it was just a joke!”
“Was it good?”
“Yea for me I mean you were out of it. I did a strip tease next to your face and you didn’t wake.”
“No I mean the sex. Was I good being drunk and all?”
“Oh yea you are better sober though.”
“That’s good then.” I said finishing my breakfast and putting the plate in the sink.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep again i know i have to stop drinking but then the story will have no point!
comment plz!