Pregnant with my best friends twins!

i have to tell him!

Steph’s POV

I know telling him that story was wrong but I didn’t want to tell him what really happened. In the past month I have slept with my best friend, told him I loved him, been in an accident, Jamie has moved in and now this. How am I going to tell him, who else can I tell?

Im 17 years old, I have another 6 years to have time to deal with this. See the story was correct besides for a couple miner details. He was so drunk he didn’t put some plastic on (Condoms) so yes and for the past couple of days I have been craving nothing but ice cream and sour worms, which in my life is just like killing myself and I don’t feel like drinking and I don’t want to risk my friendship with Jamie – I guess its relationship now- for something that wouldn’t or couldn’t be true.

“Hey are you okay? You look a bit pale.” Jamie said walking through the door with my ice cream and sour worms.
“Yea im fine. Gimmi, gimmi, gimmi!” I said taking my craved foods off of him, “thankyou.”
“This is seriously not you. You hate sugar and you haven’t had a drink in days since that other night.”
“Yea I’ve just been hungry more like craving sugar and I really haven’t felt like drinking.”
“Oh okay.” Jamie said grabbing a glass and pouring some vodka trying to make me want some of the juice.
“Will you stooooooop… excuse me Jamie.” I ran into the bathroom and threw up. Weird and I had eaten nothing but ice cream and sour worms. I grabbed a towel, wiped my face and flushed the toilet. I walked back out and I saw Jamie in a rob lying on the bed with two glasses of vodka in his hands.
“Come on. Have one drink and we can have a little fun.” Jamie said standing up and giving me a glass.
“No thankyou im fine.” I said sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.
“Ok something is wrong. For the first time im sober, you’re sober, you love sex, im willing to have sex and you say no! There is defiantly something wrong with you.” He said walking towards the TV; turning it off and standing in front of me.
“I……ahh….im,” I said looking Jamie up and down, “im pregnant!” I said as fast as I could, I closed my eyes and expected to here the front door shut from Jamie leaving but instead he sat next to me and said,
“Im here for you and our child. It is mine right? Oh my god, it’s not mine, the story was about another guy, oh my, okay never mind ill leave.” He said standing up and grabbing his keys.
“It is your Jamie. The story was about you and im glad you’re here for OUR child.” Jamie dropped his keys on the floor, rushed over to the couch and, kissed me and rubbed my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhhhhhhhh, cute!
comment plz!