Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Samuel is back again!

Jamie had made dinner. Peas and corn with a rump steak. Jamie had set the table all pretty and everything then it started.

“Soooo…” Jamie said cutting his steak.
“Yes. It’s a nice dinner that you made.” I said looking at my plate and eating the corn and peas
“Yea. I was wondering something. I was looking at a pregnancy book when I saw something about how big you get at different times and I realised that…”
“Okay, okay, Im pregnant with twins. You don’t need to rub it in okay. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t think you…”
“You’re pregnant with twins? Oh my god. I just thought you were 5-6 months instead of 3.”
“You thought what?” I said throwing my fork and looking at him straight into the eyes.
“Nothing. Okay nothing” he said standing up and walking to the kitchen with his plate in his hands and putting it in the sink then walking to the bed, turning the TV on and lying down and watching ‘Family Guy’.
“No! You meant something. What did you mean?” I asked putting my plate in the sink then I stood in front of the TV
“Nothing okay, I just thought that you may of…”
“You think I slept with Samuel and he got me pregnant, right! Well fine you don’t trust me that is fine.” I moved from the TV, got a blanket from the cupboard, grabbed a pillow, chucked them on the couch and pointed.
“Come on baby. Don’t be like that it was just a guess. Please don’t make me sleep on the couch. What can I do to make it up to you?” Jamie said on his knees begging.
“Nothing. Now go!” I turned around and resisted.

Jamie’s POV

I could see on Steph’s face that there was something that I could do and I knew exactly what.
“Nothing. Now go!” she said while turning around and resisting what she wanted. I walked over to the couch and grabbed the remote, chucked it onto the couch and grabbed the back of my collar , pulled my shirt off of my body, pulled off my jeans and lied down on the couch with boxers and a remote in my hand watching ‘prototype this’.

Keeping my eye on Steph I could see her tossing and Turing while watching ‘Desperate housewives’. Then out of the blue there was a knock at the door, so I got up from the couch and walked towards the door still looking at Steph tossing and turning in her bed I opened the door and I felt like just shutting the door in the face of this ass hole this jerk but instead I just opened the door and gave him my hand shook it.

“Dude!” it was my ex-mate, Samuel. How you see why I wanted to shut the door in his face.
“What’s up my dude? How has your life been last I saw you?” he said barging through the door then looking me up and down then looking at Steph in bed with he covering her body with the blanket while sitting up on the bed. I could see that Steph was angry. More angry at me no Sam but it was close.
“You have nerve coming here.” Steph said getting up off of the bed and putting the blanket around her.
“It’s nice to see you to sugar”, Sam said getting closer to Steph, “I just came over to ask if you’ll give me another chance?”
“Ok Samuel, ill give you another chance.” Steph said bashing her eye lashes all flirty.
“WHAT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER CHANCE OKAY! NOW GO SAM!” I yelled at him and pushing Sam out the door
“Look mate, you have never had the guts to tell her how you fell and…” Sam hit the ground. I was thinking what had I done I don’t remember punching him but I was angry so I wouldn’t remember anything anyway. Then I look at Sam and I realise he is putting his finger up at Steph.
“look dick”, Steph said looking at me then looking back at Samuel, “I have an awesome boyfriend and a great life not including you”, Steph pulled the blanket off of her body showing her pregnant tummy, “and I am now expecting twins with his hot, gorgeous man who has a high IQ than you ever will.” Steph finished talking then all of a sudden gave me a kiss. All I was thinking was that this girl was going to have my twins and that we had made up.
“You have got busy my friend. You got knocked up and didn’t tell me.” He said heading over to Steph.
“Number one, im not your friend and number two I didn’t need to tell you.” Steph said pushing Samuel out the door.
“It is my problem. You’re at least 4-5 months pregnant. Its mine and I want to be with…” Samuel hit the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep... more booze need more booze!
comment plz!