Pregnant with my best friends twins!

i screamed @ him!

Steph’s POV

Samuel was on the ground and Jamie looked so angry which was kind of sexy.
“The twins are mine, Steph is mine and you are gone.” Jamie said opening the front door and pointed out the door.
“OMG Jamie you’re a tool. You got my ex pregnant?!,” Samuel said standing up and wiping the blood off of his mouth, “well I hope you like you life now all messed up because of twins and if it’s not obvious you’re out of the band.” Samuel blew me a kiss and walked out. I had know idea that Jamie was in a band, I mean I knew he love music but I didn’t think that he was that committed to be in a band.
“Goodnight Steph!” Jamie said shutting the door and lying on the couch, closing his eyes.
“Goodnight Jamie. Can I ask you a question?” I asked sitting at the end on the couch.
“Sure, I might not answer though.” Jamie said while covering his eyes with his arm
“Why didn’t you tell me you were in a band?” I asked grabbing his arm and pulling him up.
“Because there wasn’t a band. Samuel made up a club for people who had asked you out and then were rejected. And then a group for your ex-boyfriends who were rejected by you who tried to have sex with you. Every Thursday they would meet up and talk about how to gang up and get revenge or keep to try have sex with you. We called it a bad just in case one of us got close or did have sex with you and you found out. Last week, it was Samuels turn to try and get back with you and that was him trying to get back with you.”

I fell to the floor and the next thing I remember is Jamie calling my name.

“Jamie? Are you there? Jamie?” I said opening my eyes.
“Im here Steph. You fainted. Are you o…?” Jamie said before I slapped him on the face.
“What the hell was that for? I asked you if you were ok and you sl…,” I slapped him again, “Steph why are you slapping me?” I go for another slap but Jamie grabs my arms
“You let go of me now you big ass hole. You started a ‘band’ for guys I dumped?” I asked him pulling away from him.
“Only because I kept my feeling for you were kept up all inside of me.”
“I don’t care jerk, get out of my house now!”, I said grabbing his backpack, stuffing some clothes in and pushing it into his chest, “Now go!”
“Come on Steph, I didn’t wan to join it but Sam thought it might be the only way to get in your pants… I mean to tell you how I feel ab…” I slapped him so hard I could see my own hand print on his face.
“FUCK YOU STEPH”, Jamie said “what was that for.”
“Jamie get out of my house right now! I never want to see you again, and just a heads up I will not fuck myself because I am pregnant with twins and that would be impossible and disturbing.” I said pushing him out the door, and I shut the door in his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep...
comment plz!