Pregnant with my best friends twins!

DADDY!

Jamie’s POV

And there it is she slams the door in my face, so the only option I have is going to my parents place and that is what I did. I knocked on the door of their place.

“Jamie my son. How are you?” my dad said opening the door and looking me up and down.
“I just got kicked out of Steph’s place and I just need a place to crash for an hour or two.” I asked looking down at my feet
“Come on in sonny. You can sleep over for the full night you know Jamie.” Dad said pulling me in through the door
“No thanks dad. Knowing Steph she will forget this ever happened after a drink or two…,” I said realising what I had just said, “I have to go dad im sorry.” I said trying to get out of my dads grip

“Jamie, what wrong?” my dad asked pulling me back towards him.
“Dad… there is something I haven’t told you or mum. Steph is pregnant and if I don’t hurry to her apartment she might have alcohol which could mean bad things for the baby.” I said all in one breath and ran out the door. I couldn’t handle looking at my dad as he saw me tell him that Steph is pregnant. So I just ran. I had my bag on my back and I was running towards Steph’s apartment. There was no way I was going to knock on the door so I will just barge my way using a key in because one, she is carrying my baby, two, I have a key and three, she is my girlfriend and I love her.
“Steph, Steph? Where are you Steph?” I asked pushing through the door, and I see her as she is jumping onto the bed, “hey I was just thinking about what you said and your right.” I said sitting on the bed next to her.
“It’s ok. I was… just… ahh… getting a drink of water,” Steph said a little loud and walked towards the kitchen, “come over here, I want to ask you something.” I got up off the bed and I heard a funny noise, so I turned around and saw someone trying to leave the apartment.
“HEY!” I yelled at the person leaving and I jumped on their back. And I couldn’t believe it. It was British, I mean Jacob. Jacob is one of my friends in high school before he left and moved back to England.
“Mate, get off me I was just leaving.” Jacob said trying to stand up. Steph ran over and pulled me off of him.

“Jamie, your such a dickhead. Get off of Jacob.” Steph said holding onto Jacobs arm like he was hers and she was his.
“Sorry ‘mate’ didn’t mean to interrupt. By the way Steph, I told my dad that you were pregnant, but I didn’t get to see his reaction because I thought you were going to have a drink but my mistake for caring for you. Enjoy your life. Send me a picture of the twins when they are born.”

I said picking up my bag and walking out the door. I could hear Steph and Jacob talking about something but I lust kept on walking towards my parents house.
I knocked on the door and the door opened; I looked at the person who opened it and guess who? It was my little brat Sister Marsha.

“Hey doodle, what ya doin here?” she asked in the most sensitive way, NOT!
“I was wondering if I could sleep over for a little bit.” I asked pushing through the door.
“I wouldn’t if I were you. Mum and dad are upstairs shouting about something. About you!” she said pushing me out the door.
“Ok can I at least leave my bag here while I go have… a walk?” I said tiring to hide what I was actually planning on doing
“Ok, put it behind the TV, then, get out!” she said pulling me in, and then after I put my bag behind the TV, she pushed me out.
“Thanks doodle Jr.” I said giving her a kiss on the cheek
“Bye doodle Sr.” she said rubbing the kiss off of her cheek and closing the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeppy!
comment and tell ur fwends. tanks!