Pregnant with my best friends twins!

after the party...

Jamie’s POV

I woke up and felt like I was going to throw up but instead I got a slap on my cheek.

“You idiot! What the hell were you thinking? Shockingly you weren’t thinking because you were first at your parents place, then you went to a bar! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?” Steph yelled pacing back and forth from the kitchen to the bed.

“Hi hunny, how was your day?” I asked in a sarcastic tone while trying to stand up and getting Steph to sit down on the bed.

“Well let’s see, I had Jacob and Sammy cut their honeymoon short just for your birthday, your parents are starting to hate me because of the way you told them I was preggers and Marsha was scared shitless when your friend at the bar brought you home.

And another question, how did she know where you lived? Huh how?” she asked getting up off the bed and looking at me in a CSI way.

“well I was upset about you and Jacob that all I wanted to do was get drunk, pass out and think about how to apologise and... wait Jacob and Sammy got married?” I asked trying to stand up straight.

“Yes they were in Canada and all I wanted was for you to have a great party.” Steph said slumping down on the bed rubbing her stomach.

“Look, i'm here always. I will never leave you; i’m here no matter what.” I said joining her on the bed and giving her a kiss.

I was surprised how much I could understand what was going on, because I was drunk I think I must have forgotten the most important thing about my family... they are nosy.

“Thanks. Now go outside and tell everyone they can come in.” Steph said pointing to the door.

“But they all left. No one will be at the door.” As I walked toward the door, it flung open and found my parents saying, ‘is it safe to come in yet.’ And I looked back to see Steph give a nod towards them.

“Come on in everyone, let’s just keep the noise down, i’m suffering from a really bad head ach.” I said while welcoming everyone in. I heard laughs, and I got a couple pats on the back, but the one thing I remember most about my 19th birthday is that my little sister hugged me for the first time in 6 years.

After the party I went to bed, of course sleeping on the couch, and slept for a couple of hours. Then I woke up in what looked to be a cars boot.

I was so scared I was bashing, kicking and screaming for someone’s attentions so they could get me out. This car was new and I felt like I knew the smell, but I couldn’t put my finger on who it belonged to.

Steph’s POV

“He has blond hair, green eyes, around 6 foot 2 and has been missing for a week.” I said handing the cops a picture of Jamie.

“Are you sure he didn’t move out or something. Guys his age do this kind of thing all the time.” The cop said coming up with an idea to explain Jamie’s disappearance.

“NO! Jamie doesn’t do that kind of thing. He wouldn’t run out on me, his parents or his children,” I said rubbing my stomach indicting that he was the father of the baby that I was carrying, “and yes i’m sure that this isn’t a once off thing just please find him. Thank you” I said while walking back inside from talking to the cops.

I probably should explain, I week ago it was Jamie’s 19th birthday, and we had a huge party and everything, then once it was over, I went to the shops to get some containers for the leftover food, so I went to the shops and when I got back , he was gone.

I just thought he went out or stayed at his parents place or something, but after 3 days I went over to Jamie’s parents place and he wasn’t there. And that is when we filed a missing person’s form.

He has never been away from his family for more than 2 days without talking to them and escepally without his phone. And that is where we are now.

I’ve been so messed up I haven’t slept in 4 days, and I’ve called everyone, friends, family, enemies and ex-girlfriends, everything and nothing has turned up.

And me being as I am, I am really worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok im sooooooo sorry it has been soooooooo long n im sorry but trust me the nxt couple of chapters r so shoking that u wont see it coming!!!

im sorry its so late finny but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
<3 ya n the nxt chapter for The Guy Next Door is gonna b up l8r! <3 ya again

COMMENT PPL!!!