Pregnant with my best friends twins!

So im awake... for now!

“How did I get pregnant?” I asked looking up at the doctor

“What do you mean Ms Javen?” he said looking at me funny

“I mean how did i get pregnant? How did I get into this hospital, and how did I become to have children?” I asked looking at the doctor. He looked at me concerned and confused. Why was that?

“Hey Steph. How you feeling?” some guy asked me while jumping on my bed and putting his arms around me.

“Excuse me doctor, who is this man?” I asked taking the man’s arms away from me and I realise that the man had a frowned, confused look on his face, just like the doctor.

“Mr Markson, can I please see you in the hallway?” the doctor asked as they walked out of the room and into the hallway.

Jamie’s POV

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?,” I yelled at the doctor in the hall way, “HOW COME SHE DOESNT REMEMEBER WHO I AM? WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE BABIES! WHAT IS GOING ON?”

“I don’t know sir. Just please lower your voice. There is nothing I can do without further tests.” The doctor said walking away.

I can’t believe my girlfriend doesn’t remember me. Why doesn’t she remember me? I hope she will be ok. What have I done? If I didn’t go to the bar, I wouldn’t be in the hospital because Steph got shot, and she wouldn’t have memory loss.

I walk back into Steph’s room and look at her. She looks so peaceful, and not knowing of who I am, how can she not know who I am, not even a little bit of memory? Kindy? Being neighbours? NOTHING!

“Can I ask you something?” Steph said, she had a innocent face on

“Sure, what do you wanna know?” I said walking towards her bed

“What is your name? Who are you to me? How do we know each other? And, how am I pregnant?” she said all in one breath.

“Well my name is Jamie Markson, we have been best friends forever, because we are neighbours and I’m now your boyfriend because you are pregnant with my twins. Did I answer enough?” is said sitting on the end of her bed.

“I guess. Can I ask you something else? Where are my parents?” she asked with wide eyes

“Ahhhhhhh... they died a couple years back in an avalanche, in Canada, on a skiing trip. It was summer here but winter there for 4 weeks they were sending you post cards every day.” I said while holding her hand.

She had a blank stare on her face, she said nothing until the doctor came back in and said she had a mild concussion and she would go home and be around her natural surroundings so she can restore her memory.

I stood up and started packing her bags, she only had a couple of things but I didn’t want to leave anything there. I grabbed her hand and bags, then walked into the hallway and grabbed a wheel chair from the doctor; I walked back into her room and helped her into the chair.

From the room to the front door, I had a flash back about the last time in the hospital, when Steph and I were in the hospital, in the car accident.

“Are you ok to take me home? You look a little scared or something.” Steph said outing on the breaks and looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.

“I’m fine, I just have to think of a place where I can sleep tonight, because I can’t sleep at your place, you barley know me.” I said taking off the breaks and kept walking.

“Where do you usually sleep?” Steph asked looking up at me

“Well a couple of months ago, I moved into your apartment but I can sleep at my parents place.” I said walking towards the passenger’s door and helped Steph in.

“No, if you moved in, you have to stay moved in, you can sleep anywhere you want,” she said putting on her seat belt, “so let’s go see my apartment.” She said pointing through the windshield.

“I can sleep on the couch if that’s ok?” I asked putting the hand break off and we drove off to the apartment.

“That’s fine. Now which apartment is ours?” she asked getting out of the car, while I went to the boot and got her bags.

“That one,” I said pointing towards out apartment and getting out the keys, “so let’s go inside.” I said putting the key into the key hole, and unlocking the door.

I opened the door and put all of Steph’s bags on the floor, while Steph walked around, looking around the apartment. She looked so confused and... And... Not like Steph, she didn’t seem like the girl I loved.

But she still looked like Steph and how in HELL she doesn’t remember being pregnant with twins, her having my children, she might look like Steph, but... she isn’t.

Steph’s POV

So i have been told that I have:
- A boyfriend
- Twins
- An apartment
- My parents are dead
- I was shot
- And... I have no memory of ALL of it!
♠ ♠ ♠
so here is the next chapter n it is a little short but i want you ppl to b left on a cliff hanger, just for the sake of it! so here it is :D
thanx to all my readers n i LUV U ALL!!! xoxo
comment+ subscribe= <3 n happy kizza :D