Pregnant with my best friends twins!

How could you?

“OMG I am so dead!” I said having trouble standing up.
“What’s up, Steph?” Jamie said walking up to me.
“You didn’t wear the condom!”
“Yes I did,”
“NO YOU DIDNT”
“Yes I did the packet id on your dresser.”
I went to my dresser, picked up the packet and showed Jamie to show him that he didn’t put it on.
“I think I will have that scotch now.” Jamie said falling onto the couch.
I handed him a glass of scotch and sat down beside him
“So what do we do now?” I asked Jamie
“I don’t know, it was your fault in the beginning.”
“WHAT MY FAULT?”
“Yes your fault, if we stayed at my house and watched movies like we always do, we wouldn’t have gone to the club, and you wouldn’t of told me that you….”
I looked up at him
“And I wouldn’t have told you that I love you and I would still have those feelings stuck in my head all jumbled up all inside of me and….”

I started crying and then Jamie came up to me and hugged me then I pushed away from him, got myself and Jamie a full glass of scotch and gave Jamie his and we drank it.

“I love you too Steph.” Jamie said putting down his glass and heading towards the front door then he turned around and kissed me and asked, “Im hear for you,” and walked out without saying goodbye. When he got into his car, I saw the slightest tear going down his face and kissing a picture of me that was in his car, that had him in the picture and thinking while driving off in his beautiful metallic blue torana that he loved more than gummi worms.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep... this is it!
comment and plz b nice!