Pregnant with my best friends twins!

he is sooo swe... WOAH!

I stood there looking at Steph then thinking about what my dad said earlier then looked back at Steph and she was about to fall over so I caught her then she kissed me, I tried to sit her down on the couch but her eyes were closed and she wasn’t saying anything.

I was so freaked out so I remembered what I did in PDH and looked for a pulse, not hearing anything I started doing CPR, then out of the blue I felt her hand moving towards my crotch, and as a reflex I got her hand and told her, “what is up with you I know your drunk but grow up.”
“But last night was so much fun and I want a re-enactment of last night” she said flickering her eye lashes.
“You don’t even remember what happened last night,”
“I watched the tape, by the way you look good naked.” Raising her eye brows.
“You found the tape?”
“Yep, any way your butt is so gorgeous.”
“But I hid it so well.”
“You hid it in my dresser draw, in between my condom box and Viagra bottle.”
I stood there looking at her.
“Come on, we need to get some coffee into you.” I said heading towards the kitchen then I get stopped by the sound of Steph falling onto the floor.
“Steph! Steph! Are you ok?” I rushed over to her to see if she was pulling another trick, but still no movement. I sat beside her to see if she was ok, then I realised there was no pulse, then I was on top of her to begin doing CPR then I realised I was having a stiffy.

Steph’s POV

I was playing another trick on Jamie, acting I was drunk, acting I was unconscious. Then out of the blue I felt something against the inside if my right leg. OMG Jamie was having a stiff one, I know we had sex the night before but I was drunk now I think about it, im having second thoughts he is my best friend. He drove me home, he told me he loved me he loved me.

“Whoa what do you think your doing there buddy?” I said shooting up because someone started undoing my fly on my jeans.
“I knew it, you would always pull something like that again, you tried to grab my dick again and you always…” Jamie said before I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him, I had known idea what I was doing but it seamed my hands had a mind of their own. They started to undo my top button on my shirt, and then I tore off Jamie’s ‘im a rock star’ shirt. Then I stood up and headed for my bedroom with Jamie following me. I lied down on the bed and pulled on Jamie’s belt to get him closer to me. All I could see was a huge bulge in his jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey!
comment plz!