Pregnant with my best friends twins!

2pm appointment!

Jamie’s POV

I walked home and walking through the door sidewise making sure to trick my mum so she didn’t see me walk in with an erection, so I ran upstairs, and rushed in my room and Marsha was there.

“WHAT are you doing in here? This is my room! Get out!” I screamed trying not to give my erection away to my little sister.
“Where have you been all night last night and a couple of hours before now?” Marsha said giving that ‘I need to know everything look’.
“I was with Steph, making sure she didn’t fall over and stuff like…” Marsha cut me off before saying
“I know you had ‘it’ with Steph, dad told me. My big bro isn’t a virgin no more. Awww.”
“How come dad told you?”
?he didn’t you just did. Sucker?
“Get out freak and don’t tell mum or you will be in a pile of dirt if I don’t kill you first. And saying in a pile of dirt I mean wet, slimy dirt that wrecks you hair.”
“Ill tell mum is you come anywhere near me or my hair”
“GET OUT FREAK!”

Steph’s POV

After Jamie left yesterday afternoon, I actually got drunk so right now I am suffering from a huge hang over. It was 1.40pm when I heard a knock on the door. It was Jamie to take me to the doctor’s. I wasn’t dressed on purpose just to piss Jamie off.

“Hey, ready to go,” he looked my up and down, “why aren’t you dressed? We have an appointment in 20 minutes. Come on.” He said pushing me in to room.
“Fine, it will take me a while to get dressed.” I said all flirty and innocent.
“Ok, but hurry up the appointment is at 2pm which is in 19 minutes. Just pick some clothes; they don’t have to match just hurry up, please.”
“Ok, one, my clothes always match and two, don’t look at me change!” there was no walls in my apartment it was just one big room.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep...
comment plz!