Pregnant with my best friends twins!

KEEP UR EYES ON THE ***ING ROAD!

“Umm, do you mind if I get a drink?” Jamie said heading towards my drink kart.
“Hey, no. Aren’t you driving?” I said blocking him from the alcohol kart….
“Yea but one drink won’t hurt, will it?”
“I guess not. But only one, ok?”
“Fine. You look hot right now. How about I help you get dressed for the doctors.” All I was wearing was my robe and nothing under it.
“What is up with you Jamie?” I said putting on clothes on very slowly underneath the robe.
“Marsha found out we had sex.” He said flopping onto my bed.
“So what’s the problem?”
“I guess there is nothing to worry about. It’s just that my younger sister found out that we had sex and she might tell my mum.”
“So she would of expected it sooner or later.”
“I suppose so, so are we going to the doctors now?”
“Sure. Lets go.”
We headed towards Jamie’s car and I felt really sick.
“Are you okay?” he said looking across as well as driving.
“I think ill be ok.” I said looking down at my tummy thinking if I really did have a child how I would be able to look after it, I still have to find a job and get accepted into uni and Jamie doesn’t seem like the guy who loves kids.
“Soooooo, we should think of a plan to tell the doctor how this came to be, right?” he asked consecrating on the road.
“Just say we got drunk and it was an accs……”
“But if ‘you’ didn’t get drunk, we wouldn’t be in the same car together and we wouldn’t of told each other that we loved one another and we wouldn’t be heading to the doctors….. ”, then I just stoped Jamie in his tracks. It was like my mouth had a mind of its own. I didn’t know what was going on until Jamie said “yes!”

Jamie’s POV

I told Steph all the reasons why having sex with each other weren’t a mistake, and then she springs it on me.

“Move in with me! I mean will you move in with me?”
Without thinking I hear myself say “yes.” The whole time I was thinking why she asked me to move in with her? I mean I love her and everything but this is going too fast but on the other hand it would be good to move out of my parent’s house. Through all that thinking all I heard the doctor say, is Steph isn’t pregnant, so on the way home I got a case of beer for me and Steph to share.

Putting the beer on the back seat I realised that Steph was fast asleep, it reminded me of the first night when she got drunk and I spent the night driving around, then I looked back up at the road and then it hit Steph and I, a huge blue and green, weighing at least 3 toned truck through the side of my car.

My left arm was killing me I must have broken it, I couldn’t move my neck and my leg was pointing in the opposite direction it was supposed to be in then I looked over at Steph….
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG i know!
it sucked but the next chapter is GREAT!
comment plz!