Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter One

It was going to be one of those nights. I just knew it. One of those nights that you knew was going to be a great night. The nights where you have the time of your life and never want it to end. This was definitely going to be one of those nights.

I was currently serving drinks at the bar that I co-owned with a friend. I chose the name for it, and so I named it ‘The Party. We played all types of music, and had occasional theme nights where you would dress up. My favourite was always Halloween. Our music ranged from techno, rock, house, metal, old school, and punk. Usually we’d have time slots for each genre, so then everyone is happy. And we also have cheap drink nights, which were always hectic and packed to the roof.

So, anyway, I was currently making cocktails for these three bimbo blondes. I could just tell they were easy drunks and would go home with the first guy that asked.

After I finished them up, Alex called out to me. “Get out of here, you nim! Go have some fun already! I’ve got it covered!”

“Are you sure?” I shouted back.

“Of course! Now fuck off!” he smirked. I laughed at him and jumped over the counter. Alex was the guy I co-owned ‘The Party’ with. A great guy, and a great friend.

So, I headed towards the dance floor, ready to bust some moves. It was great owning a club, because I could be dancing all by myself and if a guy tried to hit on me, a security guard would come and take them away. Well, if they saw he was distressing me, or if they could see me. Though most of the time I could handle it on my own. I have an impressive right hook, which came in handy with stubborn drunk men who wouldn’t take no for an answer. No matter, I still loved my job.

After about ten minutes of dancing, some prick decided he could put his hands on my hips. I shoved them off of me and continued to dance. But the wanker just put them right back, this time sliding them up towards my breasts. This sent me over the edge.

I turned around to the guy, a wicked scowl on my face and yelled my head off at him. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?! Do you think that you can just put your hands on anyone’s breasts and get away with that?! I don’t think so!

“Ooh a feisty one. I like that,” he sneered. His eyes were bloodshot, so he was obviously dead drunk. So there was no way he was going to give up so easily. Violence should make him see straight.

“I’ll show you feisty,” I growled, and then punched him right in the face.

OW! You dirty bitch!” he shouted, absolutely furious. He then raised his fist about to him me back. Oh shit...

But, before he could hit me, someone grabbed his fist. “I think you should leave the lady alone before I rip your hand off,” the rescuer threatened, “And it won’t be the only think I rip off.” The asshole cowered in fear and ran off.

“Stupid prick,” I growled to myself. I seriously hadn’t thought that he would hit me back. Well... then again, he was blind drunk.

“Are you okay?” my rescuer asked. I turned my head towards him, and my mouth almost fell open at the sight of him. Daymn....
♠ ♠ ♠
Kass's Outfit

Just a short chapter to start the story off with...

I hope you enjoyed it XD

comments would be appreciated :D lemme know what you think