Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-One

Oh no... He had heard me... but wait... he said it was a dream. Kass, just hear the man out before you start panicking. “Oh really? What was it about?” I asked him, trying to hide the quiver in my voice.

“You told me you loved me,” he smiled at me. There was something in his eyes that suggested more. It was like he was playing me. It wasn’t really a dream, was it? He knew it was me who said it, and he was just seeing if I would tell the truth or just play along with his little game.

“Oh? That must have been a really delusional dream of yours,” I smirked and he raised his eyebrows at me.

“And why would that be?” Brian put his guitar down so he could get a better look at me. This is a dangerous game you’re playing Kassandra.

“Maybe because... why would anyone want to fall in love with you?” I grinned mischievously. I was starting to get a little nervous that he might see through my act, but so far it was working.

“Oh is that so?” Brian began to tickle me mercilessly. I screamed with laughter as he tickled all my spots. This had happened too many times before, so he knew exactly where to get me. I writhed against him, squirming to get away from his dangerous fingers. Before long, he had me pinned down onto the couch, with Brian hovering above me, his body pressed to mine. We hadn’t even noticed the position we had got ourselves into, until my legs wrapped around his hips. With just that tiny adjustment, we stopped what we were doing. Brian’s hands faltered at my sides as he looked down at me.

Our eye connected and nothing else seemed to matter but me and him. The room could be on fire and all I would see was Brian. God, he had no idea how much I was falling in love with him. It just got worse every second, and being like this with him right now wasn’t helping one little bit.

“Kass, I..,” Brian began, his voice faltering.

“Yes?” I whispered, breathless. What? What? What? WHAT?!

But Brian didn’t finish his sentence. Instead, he kissed me. And it was like no other kiss he had ever given me before. It was just like the kiss he had given me when I was in the hospital, but even more intense. My heart went wild and I lost all sense of sanity. My hands clenched to his sides, bringing him closer to me. No matter how close our bodies touched it never seemed to be enough. One of his hands came up from my side and cupped my cheek, bringing his lips harder onto my own. It was nothing like I had ever experienced. It was total bliss and I never wanted it to end.

Then suddenly, I was off the couch and in the air. Brian had jumped off of me and picked me up from the couch (bridal style) and began to carry me towards the bedroom. He never broke our kiss as he made his way to the door.

Slowly and ever so gently he placed me onto his bed, and then crawled on top of me. He began to gradually take mine and his clothes off. He brought his lips down to mine again once more, making my whole body go weak. The way our lips moulded together was amazing, the way our hands fit so perfectly in each others, the way our bodies collided so wonderfully was enough to make me go crazy with wonder. His hands explored my body, every curve, every angle, everything. Everywhere he touched felt absolutely amazing. I would never understand it.

My thoughts of him were soon turned towards his lips, for they were now upon my own. Our hands couldn’t stop themselves from touching as much as they could as we kissed without mercy, our naked bodies against each other. My whole body ached for him to be inside me. I was already wet with want and need. I craved him, and I felt like I would never get enough of him.

Then, that moment came. That sweet, sweet moment. The moment when our bodies truly connected and nothing else seemed to matter in the world. His pace was slow and loving to begin with. Not that I was complaining. My fingernails dug into the flesh on his back, making him groan into my swollen lips.

“Oh Brian,” I sighed.

“Fuck Kass,” Brian gasped as he began to pick up the pace. I cried out as the pleasure grew with each thrust. My hips pushed up against his own as I matched him thrust for thrust.

His arms snaked around my waist and he pulled me up off the bed, putting us into a sort of sitting position. I was on top of him, looking down at him a little. The look in his eyes almost made me gasp. I had never seen such a look in his eyes. They were so full of love, lust, desire, and adoration that I just didn’t know how to react. Well, fortunately, he did. Brian brought my lips back to his own and kissed me passionately. His member throbbed inside of me, still giving me that tingly pleasure. The kiss was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I felt like it was my very first kiss again. You know, where you get the butterflies in your stomach and your heart starts thumping erratically against your rib cage? This was exactly how it felt, except a thousand times better.

Pulling me out of my little haven inside my head, Brian began to buck his hips a little harder against me. I threw my head back as the pleasure began to build and build. Not wanting this to end too quickly, I pushed Brian back down onto the bed, straddling his hips. I started to glide myself up and down along his large member. My nails scratched erotically down his toned chest and stomach, leaving red marks everywhere. Brian’s eyes closed and he let out a loud moan, his fingers gripping my hips. I picked up the pace, slamming myself down on to him, creating a friction so amazing.

“Kass... Fuck... Kass,” Brian begged underneath me. Going even harder, making myself cry out in ecstasy, to bring us to that incredible release. But before I could get too close, I was suddenly underneath Brian once more. He threw my legs over his shoulders and pushed himself deep inside me without mercy. The pleasure was even greater than before and I couldn’t hold back the cries, moans and screams that emitted from my lips.

Brian quivered inside me and I knew he was almost there. My walls clenched around him and he shuddered. A scream echoed from both our mouths as we climaxed together.

He collapsed onto the bed beside me, pulling me into his arms. We both smelled strongly of sweat and sex, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to be in his arms.

Say it Kass, just say it!

“I love you,” I whispered and looked up at him.

Brian was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok!! More comments ppl!! Let me know why you love it or why you hate it!!

xx