Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Five

Ouch... My poor, poor head. I had definitely had had too much to drink last night. Though, it was totally worth it. I don’t think I’d had this much fun in ages. I certainly needed that. The only thing I don’t remember was where I ended up last night. To answer my question, I opened my eyes.

Ack! The brightness!

I sat up groggily in the soft... bed? Suddenly, I was wide awake. I looked beside me and saw a passed out Brian. Did we...? I looked under the sheets. Phew! I was still clothed, though I didn’t have my shoes on. I wonder where they were... More importantly, where the hell am I?

I contemplated waking Brian up, but decided against it. He looked so darn cute when he was sleeping. Where was my phone? I needed photographic evidence of this moment. I carefully got out of bed as to not to wake Brian, and looked for my phone. It was lying on the floor, next to my shoes and handbag. I picked it up, turned the camera on, then quietly tip-toed towards the sleeping Brian.

Since I’m such a silly person, I forgot to put my phone on silent before I took the picture. The shutter tone instantly woke him up.

Oops...

He looked at me confused, then realised what I had done as he saw my phone in hand.

“Why you little...,” he didn’t finish his sentence, instead he jumped out of bed with surprising speed and went for me.

“Eeep!” I screamed in fright and began to run away. But Brian was definitely faster than I was. He caught me around my middle. I squealed as he brought me into his chest in the hallway. I squirmed in his arms, but he held a firm grip around me, not letting me escape. There was absolutely no way I was getting out of his grip.

“Now, how shall I punish you?” Brian pondered aloud evilly.

“Be nice,” I pleaded, though a smile was on my face.

“Hmm I don’t think so,” Brian growled in my ear. Goosebumps covered my skin. Gee... he knew how to do that easily...

Then, he began to tickle me. Now, I’m extremely ticklish, so I squealed with laughter. He showed no mercy as he tickled me almost to death.

When I thought that I would have to let Brian win and surrender, something happened. A door in the hallway opened and out came a very sleepy looking Matt. He looked at Brian and me with a confused expression on his face. I would have laughed at him, had he not just caught Brian and I in a little tickling war.

“What the fuck are you two doing?” Matt asked. Brian and I looked at each other then back at Matt. We were about to answer with something witty and funny, but he interrupted. “Nevermind! I don’t want to know!” He then walked away.

We watched Matt walk away, not really sure what to think or what to say. So, I decided to change the subject. “So what happened last night? Where exactly am I?” I asked Brian, turning to look at him.

“Well, for starters, you’re at my house,” Brian explained, “After we had one too many drinks, we all decided to head home. I suggested we crash at my place, so we just rolled with that.”

“Fair enough,” I shrugged, “So how did I end up in your bed?” I raised my eyebrows at him. This should be good.

“Well, you could barely walk when we got to my house, so I carried you the rest of the way. I didn’t wanna put you on the couch, so naturally, I put you in my bed,” Brian told me, a completely innocent look on his face, but his eyes were far from innocent.

“Mmmhmm,” I replied dubiously.

“It’s true,” Brian tried to persuade me. I just shook my head at him.

We all had coffee and breakfast together, whilst discussing all the things we did last night. I had never laughed and smiled so much in a long time. Brian kept sending me looks while we ate. I wasn’t entirely sure what it meant, but it made my cheeks a little hot. This was getting interesting...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short chapter...

Please comment and subscribe?