Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Six

Melle and I ended up leaving Brian’s house at about noon-ish. Brian had offered to drive us home, but I had declined. I didn’t want to put him out of his way. Plus, now I had an advantage. I knew where he lived now. I smiled mischievously to myself every time I thought of that. Speaking of smirking mischievously, Melle seemed to be doing a lot of that this morning. As well as Zacky. Well, well, well...

“So what happened between you and Zacky?” I asked her once we got home.

“Oh, you know,” Melle replied vaguely.

“Yeah right, that’s not going to work on me,” I told her, “Spill.” Though I regretted it later. There were some things she told me that I just didn’t want or need to know. But to cut it short, yes, they had sex. Apparently very kinky sex... I shuddered at that thought... Naughty little minx: Melle.

**********************************************

When it was around four in the afternoon, I decided that I would head down to the beach for a quick swim and watch the sun go down. So I changed into my bikini and headed out the door. Melle didn’t want to join me, so I got into my car alone. I drove to the beach and found a parking space near the water. Once I turned her off, I got out, took off my denim shorts and headed towards the water.

After about an hour of swimming I headed back to my car to get my towel. I brushed all the sand off of myself with my towel, and then wrapped it around my waist. Since I wanted to watch the sun go down, I leaned against the front of my car, making myself comfortable.

Suddenly, my phone went off, signalling that I had a new text message. I leaned over and grabbed my phone.

Nice car :)

I wasn’t sure who that was, but suddenly there was someone standing next to me. I turned my head to see who the hell it was. It was Brian.

“How did you get my number?” I asked him.

“Well good afternoon to you too,” Brian laughed.

“Sorry,” I smiled, “Why hello Brian! How good it is to see you this fine afternoon!” That just made Brian laugh even more. I had a feeling that Melle had given him my number. I had no doubt about that.

“You’re in a good mood,” Brian pointed out.

“Yeah, pretty good,” I admitted, “Now that my headache has finally gone.”

“Yeah, last night was pretty full on, wasn’t it?” Brian smiled.

“It was totally worth it,” I added.

“Definitely,” Brian agreed, “So what are you doing out here?”

“I wanted to watch the sun go down,” I replied, “And I came for a swim too.”

“I can see that,” Brian smirked, his eyes lingering on the exposed skin. I rolled my eyes at him and punched him playfully in the arm. He could be such a pervert.

As Brian and I sat there, enjoying each other’s company, I couldn’t help but notice that this would be really romantic if we were dating. I almost laughed out loud at that thought. What a strange thought to have. I’d only just met the guy! Well, I have to admit, he is insanely gorgeous. Though I would never admit it, I really would love to see how he was in bed. A sudden blush came to my cheeks as I pictured it in my mind. Well, we are adults. It’s not like we couldn’t have ‘fun’ together. I guess it was just the whole ‘one-night-stand’ thing that always put me off from doing something like that. I’d always wanted sex to have a meaning. Not just ‘I’m horny, let’s fuck’ sort of thing.

Where the hell were all these thoughts coming from?! This was so unlike me. I would never lower myself to have sex with a stranger. Well, I guess I couldn’t really call Brian a stranger. After last night I guess you would say we were friends. But anyway, time to snap out of my thoughts. It was getting pretty dark.

“Did you need a lift home?” I asked and stood up straight. Brian did the same and turned to face me.

“I can just walk from here. It’s not far,” Brian replied.

“Afraid to have a girl drive you home?” I smirked playfully.

“Fuck no!” Brian retorted, “Just that I might not want to get out of the car.” Brian winked.

“Just get in the car, you idiot,” I laughed and got into the driver’s seat.

“Ooh, demanding huh?” Brian drawled huskily as he sat in the passenger seat, “I like a girl who likes to take control.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” I replied, a devilish smirk on my face. Now, he could make several ideas out of that retort. This was going to be fun.

As I pulled up in Brian’s driveway, an idea came to my head. I mentally smiled at the reaction it would get out of Brian.

“Thanks for the lift,” Brian thanked, “I’ll see you later.”

“No problem. Bye,” I replied smiling. I watched him get out of the car and walk up to his door. Before he could get out his keys, I got out of the car and marched up to him. He turned to look at me in surprise and confusion.

“Kass? Did I forg-“ he didn’t finish. I pushed him up against his front door rather aggressively and kissed him. The kiss was demanding, hard, and hot. I showed no mercy as I gave him a kiss he would never forget. I pressed myself against him for extra effect, and before long, the kiss had deepened. I could feel something hard press against me. That was the exact reaction I was after.

I pulled away, a content smile on my face. “See you later Brian.” I then got into my car and drove home, leaving a breathless and horny Brian on his doorstep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Beach
Kass’s Bikini
Kass’s Car

Please comment and let me know what you think?