You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 17

This chapter has a lot of dialog. I couldn't think of any good fillers. =\

Chapter 17
[Normal POV]


Gerard looked down at her. Lindsey smiled at him.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked, a smile playing on his face.

Lindsey smiled bigger. Gerard dropped his luggage and picked Lindsey up and twirled her in the air. He kissed her passionately. He put her down and picked his luggage back up. They continued walking.

"When did you find out?" He asked.

"Less than a week ago."

"Why didn't you tell me on the phone?" He asked.

"I wanted to tell you in person." Lindsey said.

Gerard smiled and kissed her cheek. They got to the car. Lindsey helped Gerard put his luggage in the back. Gerard opened the passenger door.

"Mom." He said.

She nodded, "Dad."

Gerard smiled and kissed her. Lindsey got into the car, Gerard shut the door softly behind her. Gerard went around to the other side of the vehicle and opened the door. He got in and started the ignition.

"Did you tell anyone else?"

"No, you we're the first person I told." She said.

Gerard smiled. They started to drive home.

"How was New York? Did anyone like your work?" Lindsey asked.

"New York was amazing. You and I are so going to go there, I promise. And, no. No one liked my work." Gerard said.

"That's fucking stupid. Gerard, you are an amazing artist."

"They said I sucked."

Lindsey laughed, Gerard stared at her in bewilderment.

"That's funny. You suck? You are the most amazing artist I know.. Well.. Actually you are the only artist I know."

Gerard smiled and grabbed her hand. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it. The rest of the ride home was silent. When they got home and got all the bags out of the trunk, Donna and Mikey were sitting in the living room.

"My baby is home!" Donna shrieked.

She ran over to him and kissed him repetitively on the cheek.

"Okay, Ma. I get it." Gerard said, getting annoyed.

Mikey came over and hugged his brother.

"Welcome home, bro. And it's about time. I couldn't see Lindsey moping around anymore." Mikey laughed.

Gerard looked at Lindsey. She put her head down, bit her lip and blushed. Gerard smiled. Mikey hugged his brother one last time and retreated upstairs. Gerard looked at Lindsey, and she looked back at him. Lindsey nodded.

"Mom.. We have something to tell you." Gerard said, putting his hand on Lindsey's shoulders.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant." Lindsey said, smiling.

Gerard smiled, Donna screamed with delight. She pulled both of them into a hug and kissed both of them numerous times. Mikey came down the stairs with a confused look on his face.

"Um. What's going on?" He asked.

"GERARD AND LINDSEY ARE HAVING A BABY!" Donna shrieked.

Mikey frowned, "Oh.."

Gerard and Lindsey looked at each other. Mikey went upstairs, they heard a door shut. Gerard sighed.

"I'll go talk to him.." He whispered.

Gerard disappeared up the stairs and into the bedroom. Donna smiled at Lindsey. They both sat down and talked for what seem like ever.

[Gerard's POV]

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, GERARD?!" Mikey screamed.

"MY PROBLEM? WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME AND LINDSEY?" I screamed back.

"HOW CAN I BE HAPPY WHEN I LOVE HER ALSO?!"

My voice turned into nearly a whisper, "She doesn't love you."

Mikey looked at me in shock. I looked at him.

"She only likes you as a friend, she told me."

Mikey nodded.

"I'll be right back." He said.

I crossed my arms and watched as he passed me. I heard the bathroom door open and shut. After a few more minutes, Mikey didn't come back into the room. I exited the room and went downstairs to see Lindsey and my mom sitting on the couch.

"Did Mikey come down here?" I asked.

They both shook their heads. I went back up the stairs and tried to open the bathroom door. Locked. I banged on it.

"Mikey?" I called.

No answer.

"Mikey?!" I said, a little louder.

No answer.

I used all my might to break the door down. When I opened it.. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Mikey...

Laying in a pool of blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
--------

Eh.. Not my best work, I don't think..