You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 03

Chapter 3
[Lindsey's POV]

I can't believe it. I'm dating the most amazing guy in the world. Gerard Arthur Way. I feel as if I could fly. Seeing what he wrote in my yearbook made me jump. I felt like I could fly. Gerard and I got into our last class.. Gym.
We were playing dodgeball. You could choose to play, sit out, or go to different teachers. Gerard and I wanted to walk around the school. The gym teacher gave us a pass and we walked around the school.

"Are we hanging out today?" I asked.

"Don't we always?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Whoa. Lindsey and Gee!" Someone shouted.

We both turned around and saw Mikey walking behind us. We stopped and waited for him.

"Are you two finally going out?"

We both smiled and nodded.

"IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!" Mikey exclaimed.

"What does everyone keep saying that!?" Gerard said.

"Cause, you and Lindsey look at each other like you two love each other. You guys have been flirting ever since I can remember."

I smiled and so did Gerard. The the bell rang. No more fucking school. Gerard and I laced fingers, and I grabbed Mikey. We ran out of the school as fast as we could.

[Gerard's POV]

Lindsey, Mikey and I finally got away from the school. Lindsey started jumping up and down
and dancing.

"No more school! No more school!" She sang.

She stop jumping and looked at me and smiled. She ran towards me and jumped into my arms.

"No more fucking school for us!" She said.

I smiled.

"No more school." I said.

She got off of me and went next to Mikey.

"I'm excited. I fucking hate school." She said.

"Me too. I have to go another three years." Mikey sighed.

"Aw. You'll make it through. Don't worry." Lindsey said.

"You are really chipper today. Are you okay?" Mikey asked, laughing.

"Yeah. I'm just in love." She said.

"Oh. With who?"

She came up to me and threw her arms around my neck.

"This man right here."

I smiled and put my arms around her waist.

"I'm in love with you, too."

She smiled and put her head on my shoulder. We got to her house. Her dad was home, I felt her tense up.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" I asked.

"No.. If something happens I'll call you." She said.

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I stayed and watched her walk into the house. I hope she's gonna be okay.

[Lindsey's POV]

I stepped into the house, a little scared.

"LINDSEY MARIE! WHO WAS THAT BOY?!" My dad screamed.

"That's Gerard, Daddy. Gerard and Mikey Way." I said, trying not to cry.

"I don't want you hanging around them." He said.

I found my dad sitting on the couch, a bottle of Jack Daniels in his had.

"They are my best friends. You can't tell me who I can or can't hang out with."

"What did you say to me girl?!" He yelled standing up.

I gasped and ran up the stairs, locking my room and hiding in my closet.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" He yelled.

I tried to hold my breath, I was shaking and breathing uncontrollably.

"You better open this door before I fucking break it down!" He screamed.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the screen. Gerard was calling. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"I'M GONNA COUNT TO THREE! IF THIS DOOR ISN'T OPEN BY THE TIME I SAY THREE, I'M BREAKING IT DOWN AND YOU WILL BE IN HUGE TROUBLE!"

"Lindz, what's going on?"

"Nothing." I wispered.

"ONE!"

"Gerard?"

"TWO!"

"Yeah?"

"THREE!"

"I love you." And I shut the phone just as my door swung open and hit the closet door making me jump.

"WHERE ARE YOU GIRL!?" My dad shouted.

I tried to slow my breathing down. I was terrified. This is the drunkest my dad has ever been. I set my phone down on the floor next to me. I put my knees to my chest.

"LINDSEY MARIE COOPER! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He yelled.

I felt him walking around. My phone started vibrating again. I gasped and tried to shut it up. Feet stopped in front of the closet, I gulped. I opened my phone and pressed talked. My dad opened the door, and grabbed my by my hair. I screamed in pain.

"GIVE ME THAT FUCKING PHONE!" He screamed.

"NO!"

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE NOW BEFORE I HURT YOU EVEN MORE!"

God.. Help me?

_______________

Comments make me very happyyyy. =)
Even if they are bad comments, I know I'll try harder.