Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING

Friday at school went by in a blur; I was so excited for seeing my guys perform. About two hours before the show started Blair and my new friend Sophia came over to my house to get ready for the show. After about after an hour Blair finally decided on wearing a neon yellow shirt with black jeans, Sophia was wearing red jeans and a black shirt, and I ended up wearing a deep v-neck dark purple tee and a black skirt with safety pins stuck on the side.

"I'm so excited let's fucking go!" Whoop!" Blair screamed

"Ha-ha okay let’s go."

We all piled in to my old rundown Jeep. And made it just in time. We eventually squeezed our way to the front right near the stage, and as the lights went down I saw all the guys make their way to their positions. Someone made there way up to the microphone who I guessed was Gee and screamed in it

"WE'RE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE" yep definitely Gee, "WELCOME TO THE BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES! THIS SONG'S CALLED OUR LADY OF SORROWS"

They blazed in to the first number and it was amazing. I never realized how much energy they all had, Frankie was probably the most intense he would just jump all around stage and and do all crazy things. Gee then introduced a song called Headfirst for Halos, the one they played for me that day in the basement. Before I knew it there set was over. Sophia, Blair and I ran to go find them.

"Oh my god! You guy's were amazing!!" I screamed when I finally found Gee.

"Really you liked it?" he said as he hugged me, did I mention they were all drenched in sweat?

"Hell yea!"

"PAR-TAY!" Frank screamed

"Let's Go!" Ray screamed back.

***Party in an apartment of a random apartment building near the club***

I walked in and the apartment reeked of booze and weed. Before I knew it I was the only sober one in the group of my friends. I went to go sit near Gee, Ray, and Mikey.

"Hey guy's"

"What's up?" Gee slurred

"Uhh nothing."

"Awww come here, Cesca, Cesc.." Ray mumbled and started putting his arm around me.

"Hahaha stop raping her Ray... hiccup." Mikey managed to say

"Now, Now, Now know if I was gonna rape her I would cover her mouth like this," he put his hand over my mouth, "and make my way south of the border..." he said as he traced his finger down my back.

"Stop." I said as I pushed his hand from my mouth.

"Awww come on were just having some fun,” Mikey said

"St*hiccup*op" Gee was still truing to defend me even when he was drunk.

"I think I'm gonna go home."

"NooOoOooo000ooOOoo" Gee slurred

"Fine."

"Come on have a beer."

"No thanks"

"Come on drink it'll make u feel better." he leaned over me but 'accidently' spilled the drink on my clothes, "ooops"

Ray then started clapping "Yayyy!"

"Ugh. Thanks Gee."

"I'm taking you home."

"Umm yes M'am!"

"Uhh no I need to make sure you get home safe. Come on."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa why does Gerard get to go home with you?" Ray screamed from across the room

"Come on. I'm taking you home."

I put him in the passenger seat of my Jeep and drove to his house; we made our way to his room.

"Welcome to the lions Den." Gerard managed to say as we walked in his room, him leaning on me for support.

"Oh shut-up. Go to bed"

"Fine." he then walked in front of me and began doing a very bad strip tease. I had to laugh at it. He made his way down to his boxers and ran to his bed and jumped in, he then patted the space next to it signaling me to come over.

I reluctantly made my way over and he said

"Your not staying with me are you? I really want you too."

"Fine just for a little bit though."

"Here" he got out of the bed and made his way over a drawer and through a t-shirt and boxers to me, "Sorry for spilling that drink on you." he sounded very sincere for being completely wasted.

"Thanks. Hey turn around" he turned around and I got dressed and laid my head on his chest in the bed.

"Hey Cesc?"

"Umm?"

"I wanted to tell you I really like you..." I wasn’t sure to say because that could just be the alcohol speaking.

"Thanks but I'm sure you don't mean it' your still drunk"

"Haha, Mary had a little lamb, goodnight." and he was out cold. When I was sure he was in a deep sleep I snuggled up more to him, hoping he really did mean that he liked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
There she is, 2nd update in a day GO ME! comment