Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

GIVE'EM HELL KID

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the strange room, and then I remembered what happened last night, thankfully nothing. I sat up and pushed Gerard's limp arm off my stomach. I looked down and Gee's eyes fluttered opened, and sat up and yawned, he then turned around and stared at me with wide eyes.

"uhhh... Why are you wearing my boxers? Did we....? Oh shit...."

"No, no, no, nothing happened. I took you home after the party and you were really drunk and, and...."

"Oh."

"Yea.... well I think I'm gonna go home now... My aunt probably looking for me...."

"Okay... Will I see you around?"

"Sure."

I drove my jeep home and thank God my Aunt didn't ask to many questions when I told her I slept over a friend's house. For the rest of the weekend I just lounged around the house, went to the movies with Sophia, and dreading the approaching of Monday.

**Monday***
*Lunchtime*

I was about to walk to our table when I heard Mikey and Blair fighting, so I hid behind a corner.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Mikey screamed. I had never seen Mikey so upset

"I don't see why you’re so upset!" Blair defended her self

"WHY I'M SO UPSET? Thanks to you now my brother and friends reputation is ruined!"

"Whatever it's not my fault she's a whore!"

"We're over!"

"Fine! I'm outta here!" and she stormed away. I had no idea what they were talking about but I knew it had something to do with Gerard.

After a few min, I walked to the table, pretending not to have herd their argument.

"Hey."

"Hi." he said sourly

"What's up Mikey," Ray asked as Bob and him approached the table, "Foxy Lady??"

"Hey." we both said. I was beginning to het used to Ray's corny pick up lines.

"Okay.... I sense tension." Ray whispered to Bob, even though Mikey and I could still hear it.

"Hey Gerard." Bob said trying to change the subject as Gerard made his way to the table.

"Hello." He said to everyone. After a few more silent awkward moments, Ray finally broke it.

"So... Cesca, are you hungry you can have some of my lunch."

"Don't you try to seduce her with your chicken tetrazini!!" Bob said very loud like an old Black lady.

"What the hell was that Bob?" Gee said, this was the first time he said something all lunch.

"I'm not going to lie to you that was just plain weird..." I said.

"Oh my god you guy's have to hear this rumor going around!" Frankie said as he sat down at the table with Sophia.

"That Bob is turning into a Black woman?" Gee said.

"Uhhh no. Sophia said that someone told her today that Cesca slept with Gee!"

"WHAT?" Gee and I said at the same time. Now I understand why everyone was staring at me today.

"I'm really sorry guy's, it was Blair." Mikey mumbled

"This is just great! After my first week in school I already have a reputation!"

"Wait just a min.!" Ray said, "Did you actually...?"

"No." Gee said,

"So I still have a chance?"

"Shut the hell up Ray!"
" Hey Chesc, can we talk... alone?"

"Yea." I got up and followed Gerard to the far end of the patio and sat on the table with him.

"I'm really sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything."

"I was the one that got drunk! I was the one who made you stay!"

"Don't worry about it... "

"No! This is all my fucking fault and I'm going to make everything better."

"It's Okay! It could be worse right?"

"I guess... Hey Cesc?"

"Yea?"

"Did I say anything or do anything embarrassing?"

"Well you did give me a nice strip tease." I said sarcastically.

"Hahaha Oh my god, I can't believe I did that!"

"You also so told me that you really liked me..."

"I do... a lot."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh cliff hanger!!!!!!!!!! Commments!!!!!!!!!! oh and DJ if ur reading this, I'll put you in later :)