Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

WATERPROOF MASCARA IS GOOD FOR SITUATIONS LIKE THIS...

"Um...well, the truth is...I really like you too" I said trying not to imagine what awkwardness was coming next.

"Okay, I wasn't really expecting that, you know, considering how every other girl just walks right past me as if I were invisible..."

"So..."

"Um do you want to like, um, go out sometime??" he had an eager edge to his voice that made me almost regret what I was about to say....

"I’m sorry, but I don't think that 'us' can happen; at least not yet. With that dirty lie of a rumor going around, people might start to take it as truth if we start dating, ya know? Again, I’m really sorry..."

It seemed as if my words stuck a piercing blade through his heart because he cringed when I said this. He finally broke the awkward silence...

"Well, tell me how you really feel...you didn't have to pretend you liked me and then say no....uh I guess this is goodbye."

Now it was my turn to feel the pain I had just caused him. His every word was like a dagger digging deeper into my flesh, destroying all the hope I had of starting a new life after the 'incident' and making new friends, let alone keeping them.

As he walked away, tears began rolling down my cheeks, burning my skin with their acidity. How could I let this happen, this was my entire fault, I said no. I didn't mean it like that but how was he supposed to know...he couldn't read my mind and to tell him would be almost impossible seeing that he had just said his goodbyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I took out my cell and dialed a number that I never thought I would have to use, well not for this reason at least....

As he walked away, tears began rolling down my cheeks, burning my skin with their acidity. How could I let this happen, this was entirely my fault, I said no. I didn't mean it like that but how was he supposed to know...he couldn't read my mind and to tell him would be almost impossible seeing that he had just said his goodbyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I took out my cell and dialed a number that I never thought I would have to use, well not for this reason at least....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It’s Sophia updating this time!!! Mary had "writer's block" so she asked me to fill in.....the usual: comments, subscribe, enjoy! Hopefully more will come soon!

Oh and..... who’s number is it...you'll just have to wait to find out....