Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

AND SO IT BEGINS (OH HEAVEN HELP US)

I finally found my way to the Bio room. It was a plain light yellow room with black and fake wood lab tables scattered around with microscopes on each desk. I went to the front of the room and gave my teacher the slip I needed her to sign.

"Very well Francesca, Welcome to North Pasqual High, I'm Ms. Tsueng, and there is an open seat next to Mr. Bryar."

"Thank you" I mumbled as I made my way to the desk in the back of the room she was pointing at. There was a husky boy their with short blond hair and very fair blond stubble on his chin.

"Hi, I'm Francesca." I said to him, hoping to spark up some conversation with him. It would be nice to know at least one person at lunch.

"Bob." He said very sourly

Ok then, I thought to my self this is going to be hard to get through the rest of the day, if everyone was like this here. Thank God I have art at the end of the day.

Finally the bell rang; time for second period. On my way through the hallway I saw this kid who looked about a year or two younger than me with black hair that covered part of his face and gauges. He was getting pushed in a circle of boys who were all wearing football jerseys. Jocks, I thought to myself, Ugh.

"What you gunna do Pansy?! Huh Pansy, Pansy...."

That kept on repeating until I could not hear it anymore. Poor kid I thought to my self, if I were brave enough I would have stuck up for him.

I finally made it to my Spanish class. I almost fell asleep... ok i did fall asleep only for ten min. though. The lunch bell woke me up, and I made my way to the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh lunch time, what will happen next?? Will bob be nice to her? will ray stalk her?? will anybody read this story??