Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER, OR IS IT?

I walked into my new warm and cozy house, and straight to my room. I sat on my bed and emptied the contents of my backpack on it. I searched through the mess and found my sketchbook and charcoals.

I began sketching random things on the blank paper, and before I knew it, I was finishing a sketch of Gerard. I even surprised my self on how good it was, his eyes were perfect. It was a good rough draft. After dinner and a shower I went to bed waiting for the next day, with my new friends.

**The Next Day**
*FF to lunchtime*

"Hey guy's!" I said to Mikey, Blair, Ray, and Bob who were sitting on the picnic table on the cracked patio.

I chorus of "Hey's" and one "Yo." (Which I could have sworn it came from Bob) were all called back.

"What's up?" I said as I sat down.

"Nothing, much buddaaay." said an extremely hyper Blair.

"Ah, hyper much Blair?"

"What would make you say that?" She said as she twitched a couple of times.

"Never mind."

"So, m'lady, looking my-T-fyneee today!" ray said stalkerishly, changing the subject.

"Umm...I’m going to be late for uh...MATH! So um BYE!"

"Classes don't start for another 10 minutes, hmm...suspicious, I think she likes me" said ray as I walked away.

I was on my way to class, but since there was like ten min. until class I decided to take a longer way. On my way there I saw that kid I saw yesterday, the one the jocks were calling pansy. He was just walking down the hallway, when all of a sudden a few jocks came from around the corner and began walking toward him.

"Hey Pansy, haven't seen you in a while buddy!" one of the larger jocks said. "I was wondering if you could help me open my locker?"

"Well, you see, I actually have to go to my locker on the other side of the school and get my stuff for my other classes so I think I'll just be heading out now...."

"Not so fast. That wasn't a question, now open the locker."

"Okay" he said in a panic

"Good."

As he opened the locker the jock shoved him in and locked the locker and left, leaving "Pansy" all alone. I knew I had to help him, but I didn't know how and I didn't want to gain a reputation on my second but of school, so I just stood there thinking of how to do this. i finally decided on just going to the locker and talking to it. That doesn't seem too weird, does it?

I went up to the locker and knocked on it, and whispered "Umm Hello?" through the thin horizontal slits in the top of the locker. I heard something jump from inside and I tried my best to sound peaceful when I told him my story bout how i was new blah, blah, blah and how I saw the jocks lock him in there, I figured it would help me sound more, uh, normal I guess.

"Umm, okay??? The combination was 32-40-14, I think."

As soon as I found out the combination I started twisting the small circular dial wondering what would happen when the locker opened and we saw each other face to face. I got butterflies in my stomach as I slowly and reluctantly turned it to the last number. As I opened it I saw a short kid, with gauges, black worn out Converse, a Mötley Crüe shirt, and hair that was black on one side of the part and blonde on the other. He stumbled out of the locker and hugged me, I mean this was a death hug.

"So mystery woman? What's your name?" he said his arms still wrapped tightly around me in a bear hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be nice (if they are nice of course)!!!!