Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

THE JETSET LIFE IS GUNNA KILL YOU

"I’m Francesca, but most people call me Cesca." I said as I gasped for air in between words, due to his extremely tight grip.

"Oh sorry, I probably should've let go a while ago, but if you didn't help me I probably would've had to wait until the end of the day when the janitor comes, and trust me, Ron is a creep! By the way, I’m Frank, or Frankie, but pretty much everyone in the school calls me Pansy except for my few friends. So, uhmm, do you wanna ditch next period with me?"

"Sure, I already learned this stuff in math last year so skipping wouldn't really hurt!"

We then walked down the hallway and the stairs, and out the heavy metal doors, to football field and we sat together under the bleachers. We spent all period just talking about music, school, and just well life. Unfortunately the bell rang and I had to go to my next class. I remembered it was art so I was a little happier.

I walked into the now familiar room, and sat in my seat next to Gerard.

"Hey, umm where were you at lunch?" he said with a hint of bitterness in it.

"Well, I was not actually aware that we had plans together, I was actually outside with Mikey, Blair, Bob and... Ray.

"Oh, Mikey is, as a matter of fact, my brother. Anyway so are you still coming today, to work on our art project?"

"Well yea, if you still want to."

"Yes!" he said a little too quickly, "I mean uhh, yea sounds cool, I'll pick you up in front of the school after you get your stuff, okay?"

"Yea sounds good."

"See ya then."

"Well actually we still have all class."

Art class flew by quickly and I went up stairs to get my stuff out of my locker. I went back down the stairs, out the door, and sat under the tree in the front of the school waiting for Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short, but whatever, tell me whatcha think. COMMENT